LightCraft [ NEED STAFF** AND BUILDERS ]

baobei07's Avatar baobei073/17/14 9:56 am
3/18/2014 3:16 pm
NIALLB0B's Avatar NIALLB0B
Ip : 193.0.159.61:25572

LightCraft needs some staff members as well as builders! our main objective is for staff members! People who may build are allow to be staff members as well as builders we hope to see you guys up as we just started with 2 members , me with the co-owner! We need all types of staff!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT FORGET TO JOIN FOR INFO SKYPE : ALWIS001
baobei07
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NIALLB0B
03/18/2014 3:16 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Personal information:Minecraft IGN:NIALLB0BSkype:None, but I can get Position: Adminsistrator
My Overall experience:Plugins: 7/10managing: 9/10building: 8/10Helping people: 10/10
What are my skills?: I love building and I can really help everyone, even other staff with commands or so, I have been on many servers so I know alot of how servers work and I can be really helpful and nice and I would love to help this server develop its full potential and rocket up.
My experience?: I probably have been on more than 50 servers :p, but staff-wise I have been administrator on about 8 servers, Moderator on 11 and Co-owner on 3, helper on 4
Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank so this server can develop its full potential and let the players love this server and if they struggle with minecraft, or any plugins, they can get loads of staff coming to try help them or take their ideas into full account and contact the owner to maybe think about these ideas.
What can I do to help the server? I can build a new spawn, if needed and try to get ad much players as me and my friends all stick to the same servers. I can help by adding a nice, friendly, funny Admin.
What responsibilities I can manage if I am chosen? I can manage almost any responsibility and try my best at the responsibility(s) you decide to let me handle.
How long can you dedicate to the server each day? I can dedicate up to 6 hours to this server
Extra Info: None really expect I would love for you to let me show you my skills.
xAstraah
03/18/2014 3:09 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
Hello, My Name Is Stephen, TmPxsHoTTz In-Game, And xAstraah as A Bukkit Plugin Developer,
I'm Offering My Plugin Coding And Configuring Services For You To Help You And Enhance
The Gameplay Of YOUR Server For Your Fellow Players. By Hiring Me As A Plugin Developer
I Will Configure Any Plugin You Ask Me To, E.G Permissions. Code You Custom Coded Plugins
==Example: http://pastebin.com/qMnGPWTA == And Also Moderate Your Server! So If Your
Intrested In My Services, Please Contact Me Via Skype (USERNAME = xAstraah).

Kindest Regards,
Stephen Ropke
Plugin Developer
tornade3
03/17/2014 10:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
baobei07Ip : 193.0.159.61:25572

LightCraft needs some staff members as well as builders! our main objective is for staff members! People who may build are allow to be staff members as well as builders we hope to see you guys up as we just started with 2 members , me with the co-owner! We need all types of staff!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT FORGET TO JOIN FOR INFO SKYPE : ALWIS001

Do you need Admin or Coders ?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome