Lilithiopia (Setup Team - Future Staff)

ChocolateTooToo's Avatar ChocolateTooToo7/28/17 3:18 am
8/1/2017 7:41 am
ZombieMegaSlayer's Avatar ZombieMegaSlayer
So, I had an idea for a new server, since a lot of you looking at the post probably won't apply yet, I'll just give you the rundown.
So essentially, it will be a Midieval Roleplay, with one main settlement at the start, however, as players join they can either join this settlement, or they can create their own settlement.
To create their own settlement, they will need to fill in an application (To avoid ugly dirt settlements that nobody knows about, and troll settlements).
Unlike alot of other RP servers, this one will have technology follow players, and growth. So with more players, they can choose how they shape the world, ect, ect, and as time goes by, slowly they will develop technology.
So we need help of all kinds, and staff positions will be handed out amongst those that helped, please apply below with a fitting application (I won't patronise you with a format)
ChocolateTooToo
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2017 7:41 am
Level 24 : Expert Hunter
ZombieMegaSlayer
I would like to apply for mod as i like roleplay and the changes you talked about sound interesting and my sort of thing. I also have experience as a mod on a small server owned by my friend until it shut down. I try to be as friendly and helpful as i can on every server i play. pm for discord
08/01/2017 4:59 am
ChocolateTooToo
Still looking for admins, mods, builders, and more!
07/31/2017 12:17 pm
ChocolateTooToo
Bump
07/29/2017 5:00 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Metis
Hi Choco
I think I could help you with staff and and building. I enjoy making medieval builds and fantasy builds. I could also help you with redstone and I'm okay with command blocks so if you made races I could help give them custom abilities and items as well as do other things. I have helped on a lot of other servers and had staff positions on them but they have all shut down now so I'm looking for a new community to join.
My Discord is Metis#8370
07/29/2017 9:48 am
ChocolateTooToo
Gladly accepted Metis! Welcome aboard the team!
Fantastic that we have a builder, I'll add you on discord asap, however discord has been acting up for me lately, so I'll see if I get it to work! I also won't be on the server for a week due to holidays. See you around.
07/29/2017 3:50 am
ChocolateTooToo
Bunp
07/28/2017 2:32 pm
ChocolateTooToo
Alright, I'll add you asap, though I win't be on for a week due to holidays
07/29/2017 5:38 pm
Level 47 : Master Gent
Purevega
Hey do you mind sending me the server details via discord?

Thanks!
07/30/2017 1:49 am
ChocolateTooToo
Alright good to hear. I've sent the link via discord.
May I just remind people we still need staff! Particularly player-management such as moderators and admins.
07/28/2017 1:27 pm
ChocolateTooToo
Purevega
ChocolateTooToo
PurevegaHello ChocolateTooToo,

I think I could benefit your team well as far as administration, moderation, or building. I've been an Administrator on 2 different servers for over 1 year and have owned 1 server for about a year and a half. I'm skilled in builds, and would be more than happy to show you proof of that. I also enjoy plugin administration, and configuration. I'm really looking for a community to be a part of and help a server grow in any way i can help.

Thanks! Hope to hear back soon.

Small world, fancy seeing you again, Purevega.
(I am the alternate account of Callwarrior, used to play that server you had.)
Anyways, yes, accepted, do you have discordv

Wow! Small world indeed. I do have discord, my tag # is 6649.
Alright, I'll add you asap, however I must forewarn you that I shan't be online this week since I am on holiday.

Nice to see you again Callwarrior.
07/28/2017 10:08 am
Purevega
Hello ChocolateTooToo,

I think I could benefit your team well as far as administration, moderation, or building. I've been an Administrator on 2 different servers for over 1 year and have owned 1 server for about a year and a half. I'm skilled in builds, and would be more than happy to show you proof of that. I also enjoy plugin administration, and configuration. I'm really looking for a community to be a part of and help a server grow in any way i can help.

Thanks! Hope to hear back soon.
07/28/2017 11:40 am
ChocolateTooToo
Small world, fancy seeing you again, Purevega.
(I am the alternate account of Callwarrior, used to play that server you had.)
Anyways, yes, accepted, do you have discordv
07/28/2017 12:40 pm
Purevega
Wow! Small world indeed. I do have discord, my tag # is 6649.

Nice to see you again Callwarrior.
07/28/2017 5:26 am
ChocolateTooToo
Need builders urgently. Builders who do good jobs will later be promoted to staff.
07/28/2017 4:17 am
ChocolateTooToo
Added.
07/28/2017 3:27 am
sserpxe
I would like to become a part of the server’s staff because I'm interested in a Medieval type of server. If I am accept, I would be an honest and trustworthy addition to the server. Therefore, I shan’t become corrupt and abuse the permissions I’m given. Instead, I shall use them strictly to benefit the server, meaning I will utilize my power for good, or for helping those who require assistance and for enforcing the rules. In addition, I am very mature, and henceforth, I am able to accurately represent the server and be a role-model for the rest of the staff or players. Despite my professional characteristics, however, I can have fun while maintaining the server under control. In essence, I can clearly uphold a staff-like position.
07/28/2017 3:54 am
ChocolateTooToo
Nice to see you are enthusiastic about the role, do you have discord?
07/28/2017 4:15 am
sserpxe
Yes, it's sserpxe#7164.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome