LOKING FOR A DEV/CO-OWNER CRYPTIC CHAOS FACTIONS

ghost2121's Avatar ghost21211/28/17 9:24 am
1 emeralds 210 8
1/29/2017 10:27 am
Master_Swagger's Avatar Master_Swagger
IMPORTANT
hi i current run a factions server and im looking for someone whos online all the time,and someone i can trust do you have what it takes? there will one person who gets privilege of being my apprentice.

WHAT I EXPECT IN YOUR APP
so in order for your app to be accepted you will have to follow all the rules of the
server and of this website witch means you will have to make a very detailed app i wont accept you if its only a few sentences long (the app is below)

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOUR APP IS DENIED OR IF YOU NEED TO FIX SOMETHING
IF YOUR APP is denied a few things could happen if i get a ton of apps then if you dont hear a response from me it means you where denied or if you have a mistake i will make you fix it then so on

FINALLY THE APP AND THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN READING FOR

THIS IS YOU FORMAT YOU HAVE TO USE

first name-
your skype-
do you know that by appling for this if your accepted you will be a dev and co owner yes or no-
why do you want this postion-
what do you think you can do for this server-
what would you do if "you saw someone pvping two people and these two people are both faction members and he was hitting the one in front from 7 blocks away and hitting the one in back from tree blocks away at the same time-
can you make bukkit plugins-
can you edit plugins that have already been make-
do you know how to install maps onto worlds with multiverse-core and multivers-portals
can you make custom enchants with the plugin CrazyEnchants-
can you make custom bosses with MythicMobs plugin-
finally what is an FTP stand for and how do you use it-
if you are accepted i will friend you on skype and give you all the info you will need.
and good luck to all who apply and thanks
ghost2121
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ghost2121
01/29/2017 9:57 am
i have great news for all i have read all your apps and you all seem like the amazing type of hard working admins i need so in that case you are all accepted as devs but there can olny be one co-owner... and that person is (drum role please) IcePaws or Connor congrats to all i will be reaching out to all of you shortly to give you info about the server if you have any questions my email is liamrandazzo@gmail.com and my skype is drdestructo3000
Master_Swagger
01/29/2017 10:27 am
Level 1 : New Network
Thank you so much! I have sent you a friend request on Skype. I look forward to working with you and the server!

Sincerely,

~IcePawz
Master_Swagger
01/28/2017 2:05 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Hey there! I am an experienced Staff Member, and I think I would fit the job perfectly! This application was made brand new, so 100% made for this post.

First Name - Connor

Your Skype - bowriverbruins1

Do you know that your applying for this you will be a Dev and Co-Owner yes or no - I understand that I will be a Dev and a Co-Owner.

Why do you want this position - One time, a while back, I remember I was writing an application for a Network, and my mom came over. She asked me why I was doing this kind of thing, applying for servers. I already knew my answer at that point in time. Doing this kind of thing to me is like volunteering. You choose to work for no pay, but there is a reward. To see players come on and have fun. To watch other players enjoy themselves conversing with others, having a good time. To some people it seems dumb, maybe stupid, but to those who really understand what it's like to have that feeling. After you worked hard on something, and when it finally pays off, it's the best feeling to have. I have always enjoyed doing this kind of thing, and its not just for fun, or to screw around on the server. I do this because I enjoy being part of the Minecraft community, and doing this kind of thing just goes to show how generosity exists here in PMC, along with willingness to help out. As I have said above, I enjoy helping out the community of Minecraft. Though I don’t work with every server, I still love to be one of those people who will see a post on PMC asking for help, and I offer to assist for no reward. Its these kinds of things that make peoples day a whole lot better, and I really do enjoy being who I am, and doing this kind of thing. Though I take my job as a staff member seriously, I am playful and welcoming, and open to new ideas. My kind and open attitude allows me to be approachable with ease. The bottom line is that I enjoy staffing, and love to be part of the community.

What do you think you can do for this server - I can do anything that is needed. Honestly! If something needs to get done, I can get it done. One of my strengths is that once I put my mind on something, I can get it done. And quick. Some assets that I can provide is my ability to work with anybody. I have a joyous and playful attitude, and this allows me to be open and approachable. Another is my experience. I have been staffing for 3 years now, and I have had a lot of time to learn about the elements required to run a server, such as maturity, responsibility, trust and loyalty. I also know all the essentials commands and what they can do. When it comes to plugins and how to use them, I am the guy to come to. I know how to use many of the essential plugins needed to run a server properly, such as Multiverse, World Guard, Core Protect, Plug Man, etc. I have run my own server before (home-hosted) solely for the purpose of experimenting with different plugins to expand my knowledge and my ability to be a good Co-Owner, all leading up to this one moment where the experience will pay off greatly. I can easily help search console for errors and have them fixed immediately, along with adding or removing or configuring any plugin. I am very loyal, and I will do my best to be on as much as I can be. I am also very responsible. If I make a mistake, I'm not one to blame someone else or try to hide it. I take full responsibility and do whatever I can to fix the situation. More often than not, others make mistakes too, and I will always be there to help and lend a hand. I can calmly deal with a situation maturely, without any need to cuss or bark orders. My experience and knowledge of staffing and ability to be open and approachable makes me feel like that one person that if you ever need to talk to someone, you talk to me. I am sure to provide my greatest ability to help out and to a further extent, make sure the server is running smoothly and everything is well.

What would you do if "you saw someone (Player A) pvping two people (Player B and C) and these two people are both faction members and he was hitting the one in front from 7 blocks away and hitting the one in back from tree blocks away at the same time - "Player A" Is obviously hacking, and if Player B and C were killed, I would first kill or freeze the hacker, invest him, and return the items that they lost by being killed by a hacker. After that has happened, I would immediately ban and give the reason for Hacking (I would also include the appeal link if we had one). Hacking is not fun for other players, and its very shameful that people play with hacked clients for their own enjoyment. It ruins the game for other people.

Can you make bukkit plugins - Unfortunately I don't have much experience with coding, though as noted below I can edit plugins that have already been made. I am going to start learning Java though in February, so I will be able to make plugins in about 2 weeks.

Can you edit plugins that have already been made - Yes. Editing plugins is very familiar and fairly easy to me.

Do you know how to install maps onto worlds with Multiverse-Core and Multiverse-Portals - Yes

Can you make custom enchants with the plugin CrazyEnchants - Yes, I know how to do this

Can you make custom bosses with MythicMobs plugin - Yes I have done it before.

Finally what is an FTP stand for and how do you use it - FTP stands for "File Transfer Protocol" and, server wise, you can use it mainly for transferring files.

PS. As a side note, my IGN is IcePawz

I know this isn't part of the application, but I think this way you can know a little about what goes on in my life outside of Minecraft.

I am 14 years old, and am currently in grade 8. My parents held me back a year, which explains why I am 14 in grade 8. I have been going to a Spanish bilingual school since kindergarten, so I am fairly fluent in Spanish communication. I have also been playing hockey since I was 2, and I still play to this day. My hobbies include Minecraft, going to our local outdoor rink (ODR as we call it) or chilling with friends. I have also been taking piano lessons for a fair 4 or so years, until I dropped out for band at school.

I appreciate that you took the time to read my application. I look forward to hearing from you, and to either circumstances that I get accepted or denied, I wish you luck with the server!

Sincerely,

~IcePawz
DemolitionPvP
01/28/2017 11:00 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
First Name: Josh
My Skype: jdallison14
Do you know that by applying for this if your accepted you will be a dev and co owner yes or no- Yes, I understand
Why do you want this position- I want this position as I see many servers without a good and responsible dev or Co-Owner. I strive to come on here to help servers out to reach there goals. Many people come on here just trying to get staff for power but I come on here to make sure that every server gets what it needs in a mature and successful manner.
What do you think you can do for this server- If I get Dev or Co-Owner on this server I could very easily make it better by doing lots of work with plugins to make sure they run correctly and there are no corruptions in the system and if there is I will fix them ASAP. Another thing I can do is design websites, I could create you a full website with everything you need on it. While I do all of this I can keep a eye on chat to make sure people in it are behaving and following the rules while keeping it a fun and enjoyable environment for everyone
What would you do if "you saw someone pvping two people and these two people are both faction members and he was hitting the one in front from 7 blocks away and hitting the one in back from three blocks away at the same time- I would immediately pull the hacker from the fight (Freeze him or send him to spawn.) After that, I would have him join me in a team speak or Sjype call and would talk to him about and place him on a watch list so staff members know to watch out for him and to keep an eye on him.
Can you make bukkit plugins- Yes, I am learning in school some Java code and could code some basic plugins.
Can you edit plugins that have already been made- Yes, I have handled tons of plugins out there and editiing them is quite easy.
Do you know how to install maps onto worlds with multiverse-core and multivers-portals- Yes
Can you make custom enchants with the plugin CrazyEnchants- Yes, on my old server I had this plugin and I edited it to make it different from other servers and it brought in tons of players to come play.
Can you make custom bosses with MythicMobs plugin- Yes, I also had this plugin on my server and had it working well.
Finally what is an FTP stand for and how do you use it- FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol. All of the plugins have a FTP file in which you can edit and transfer between plugins and where you store it.

Best regards,
Josh
Haikewl
01/28/2017 10:24 am
first name- Runk
your skype- kvikk.lunsj7777
do you know that by appling for this if your accepted you will be a dev and co owner yes or no- Yes
why do you want this postion: Well, as a dude who has owned multiple different servers, I know I can make your server achieve what you want it to. On previous servers I have owned, I got around 10-15 players, I know how to code a little bit (not alot). I want to help your players out with understanding how the server works & etc. I will do my best to be respectful, but I can not keep that promise :3

what do you think you can do for this server-
Alot, I can do perms, plugins, configs and etc. I have owned a ton of servers, but just running a server alone is pretty boring. So I don't really wanna do everything alone even tho I can be online pretty much all day. I am from Norway so we might have a different timezone but I really don't think thats a problem.

what would you do if "you saw someone pvping two people and these two people are both faction members and he was hitting the one in front from 7 blocks away and hitting the one in back from tree blocks away at the same time- Faction member or not, I would /freeze them (if the server has /freeze of course) I would ask them why they are hacking and then, /ban playername Hacked Client, all players are equal.

can you make bukkit plugins- Well... If you mean like a /bread command that gives you bread, then I guess thats a yes lmao.

can you edit plugins that have already been make- Yes, thats pretty easy.

do you know how to install maps onto worlds with multiverse-core and multivers-portals: Yeah, who doesn't know how to do that?

can you make custom enchants with the plugin CrazyEnchants- I might be able to, I have never tried out the plugin CrazyEnchants but I learn quickly so I can definitely try.
can you make custom bosses with MythicMobs plugin- Yeah, I think so, I've made one before.

finally what is an FTP stand for and how do you use it- FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol, I believe. an FTP is used to transfer over files (and other stuff) over to a server.
if you are accepted i will friend you on skype and give you all the info you will need.
stonehatch
01/28/2017 10:03 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
first name- Kristoffer and ign is stonehatch

your skype- kris13391

do you know that by appling for this if your accepted you will be a dev and co owner yes or no- yes

why do you want this postion- I currently have my own network (currently setting up) and i would like to take a break from, so why not help other servers? I would like this position because i actually know what am doing. I have been setting up servers since i was 11 and am currently 16 now. Setting up servers can often be very boring alone so i have decided to give it a ago and try help you set things up. Currently i have been staff on multiple servers over 10 and i would like to help you maintain and good community.

what do you think you can do for this server- I belive i could help you with almost anything that has somthing to do with plugins. Like i said, i have been setting up servers since i was 11 and i would love to help you aswell. I now how to use ftp (filezilla) and also configure plugins (almost any).

what would you do if "you saw someone pvping two people and these two people are both faction members and he was hitting the one in front from 7 blocks away and hitting the one in back from tree blocks away at the same time- I would instantly ban him for 7-14 days for killaura/hacked client since its pretty obvious hes hacking when hes hitting 7 blocks away....

can you make bukkit plugins- I have learned a little bit about java and am still learning.

Heres a link to one of my plugins: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/wildtp.31888/

can you edit plugins that have already been make- Depends what you want me to do since am fairly new to making plugins.

do you know how to install maps onto worlds with multiverse-core and multivers-
portals- Yes of course i do, i wouldnt called myself a configurator/developer without knowing this.

can you make custom enchants with the plugin CrazyEnchants- I havnt used crazy enchants much so i cant create anything custom with it.

can you make custom bosses with MythicMobs plugin- I have never used mythicmobs but i have heard of it and i could possible try learn it.

finally what is an FTP stand for and how do you use it- FTP stands for: File Transfer Protocol and in my eyes, are used to transfer files over to servers.

raidarr
01/28/2017 9:45 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
It's hard to follow all of the rules when they're not listed. Presumably the website you mention is PMC? If not, that's another issue. If following the rules means a long detailed app, there's going to be a lot of short apps. Not sure why first name takes precedence over an IGN.
stonehatch
01/28/2017 9:41 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
This looks like a nice opportunity for the people who wants to help out servers. I might even apply myself but good luck to everyone who does!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome