Looking to add players to my Realm

TheLegendS17's Avatar TheLegendS178/18/16 9:04 pm
1 emeralds 103 1
8/18/2016 10:39 pm
Dramatisaur's Avatar Dramatisaur
Hello all!

I currently have a minecraft realm. It is creative for now, but will get switched over to survival. I need mature players to help add to the realm, and a few to move into ownership and become Operators.

I am building multiple cities and there will be some roleplay involved when it becomes survival. It is already well established with a base of active players, but I am currently looking to add to that base.

I am in desperate need of a designer, as I do not have any, and I am terrible at it myself. Great builders are greatly encouraged to apply.

I am hoping to have reliable active players join.

The biggest rule is no griefing, there is a rulebook you can read when you first enter the realm.

I am also now in need of operators to take part in ownership of the realm. You must have a skype, need to know basic commands (advanced knowledge greatly helps!) and be very reliable and able to play often.I will explain to you further on what I need if you are interested in becoming an OP.

All I want from you is:
-IGN
-Why you want to join
-What can you add to the realm.

Hope to see you soon!
TheLegendS17
Level 1 : New Miner