Looking for a talented graphic designer to design a logo.

Speentie8081's Avatar Speentie80815/1/18 11:18 pm
1 emeralds 153 3
5/23/2018 11:01 pm
Speentie8081's Avatar Speentie8081
Hello, I am the owner and founder of SkorrloreGaming Network.
I have recently invested in starting up a decent forums website for the server.
http://play.skorrloregaming.com/forums/

The forums website is now set up pretty well, but there is one major issue.
We do not have a decent logo for the forums website, and it looks rather plain without one.
So I ask of the community here, if you are a graphic designer, speak out.
I am looking for talented graphic designers to design a logo for the forums website.
I will need to know how I would contact you if you are interested in making the logo.

The budget for this logo is currently 10$ because of how much I've already spent on the forums itself.
Who ever can make the logo will receive special credit on the server and on the forums.

Thank you for your time in reading this message.
Speentie8081
Level 1 : New Explorer