Looking For Advanced Builder Server Spawn [1.6.2]

Swishy's Avatar Swishy7/12/13 2:51 pm
1 emeralds 732 5
8/18/2013 11:16 am
hibbie33's Avatar hibbie33

http://www.iceflurryminecraft.enjin.com

Hello all minecraft users my name is mason I am on Swishy's account and for my hub styled server i need an expirenced builder to build me a hub styled spawn.

The Spawn is going to be of a town/castle in the tundra/snow region. There should be mountains and snow and icy landscapes around. The castle or town should be pretty large having three main buildings.
1. Where you go through portals this should be very close to where u spawn
2. Donation Info Also should be close
3. Conference Hall
4. Shop
5. Staff

Things to Apply:
1. Pictures of Stuff you have built (recommending spawns)
2. A paragraph about yourself and how long you have been playing minecraft for
3. how i can contact you (Enjin Chat preferably)

Please Reply Below
Swishy
Level 17 : Journeyman Caveman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

hibbie33
08/18/2013 11:16 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
I don't have a way you can contact me except through PMC or Minecraft. I don't have pictures necessarily of the stuff I've made, because I don't know how buti have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and i good at building or at least i think so anyway thanks i hope i will be a uilder for your spawn soon
OSCrafter
08/18/2013 11:10 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Hey Here are a few things I've worked on. imgur.com/a/tdf10#0
I've been Playing Minecraft since the first release or the update after. So I know my fair share of stuff about Minecraft. Also you can contact me @ www.oscrafter.enjin.com :D
Ninja_Kid777
07/24/2013 12:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello you can contact me through email (my email is stealhome02@gmail.com) and minecraft. I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years now and I don't usually take screenshots, but I could get some if you'd like
riouluiis
07/12/2013 3:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I don't have a way you can contact me except through PMC or Minecraft. I don't have pictures necessarily of the stuff I've made, because I don't know how (-_- ikr). I have been playing minecraft for a year and though it's not long, I have experience alright. Though I am definitely not the best builder, I consider myself to be quite good.
Ninja_Kid777
07/24/2013 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
you press f2 and it will take a screenshot
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome