Looking For Awesome Longterm Builder! :)

leetold's Avatar leetold6/11/11 9:55 am
6/15/2011 3:07 am
leetold's Avatar leetold
Hey looking for a active builder who likes to joke around, have fun and build some epic stuff.
Building an Rp server right now with currently 4 City's being constructed 3 of them Major, were just adding to the world then eventually open it up to Roleplayers and Roleplay ourselves. Our citys are very similar to well known citys. 2 of the major citys are similiar to Minas Tirith and Ironforge.
Things up for Build:
-Ships
-Citys
-Storylines
-Pvp arenas
-Community events such as (Zomie sieges, Pvp tournaments, building tournaments)
Dungeons or Instances (Similiar to WOW) with classes and heals

Ya the ideas are endless!
So put your IGN, About yourself and some pics of your builds would be nice!
leetold
Level 37 : Artisan Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2011 3:07 am
leetold
Nah our server crashed and its been down for the past couple days, its up though and
Alexmoyer, Hellboy602 and Duenna have now been added to the whitelist, see you guys on
06/14/2011 2:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Minibleau
well im not allowed on now i guess, wasnt able to come on the last couple days but still have i been un-whitelisted or something?
06/13/2011 2:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Alexmoyer
And The Last Shot:D
06/13/2011 2:37 pm
Alexmoyer
That Was the uncompleted one
This is the finished one!
06/13/2011 2:31 pm
Alexmoyer
Oh Sorry Heres the Pic Of Dojo!
06/13/2011 2:28 pm
Alexmoyer
Hi! my Name Is Alexmoyer! and i can Build Just About anything besides Pixel art! i have build a Dojo by myself on my Minecraft Server! i have also Built a boat, about 20 houses, Skyscrapers (probably 10 of them) and an upside down world With My Friend P0rtal! My Ign Is Alexmoyer and i would like to help Because I would like to Make your server Look Awesome with my builds
06/13/2011 1:57 pm
Duenna
sorry it took so long to get in. IGN is Duenna
06/13/2011 9:36 am
leetold
Check your message inbox
06/13/2011 8:59 am
Duenna
I am currently at my college at the moment, but i can contact you afterwards, i've had a lot of experience building on RP servers (seeing as i run one) but recently due to lack of playerbase im looking to help work on another one with hopefully more luck.

i've done lots of building work before, i had another world sewn onto the Roleplaying side of my server dedicated to pixel art, so i know the scaling when building things, the reason im replying to this thread is that i think nowadays i dont have that much to do, so i might aswell dedicated my resources elsewhere, just send me a reply and ill check back on this thread when i get in from College.

Cheers
06/13/2011 8:25 am
Minibleau
can my mate join up also his names hellboy602 if u need his username to whitelist him, hes helping me in my projects on my server and such
06/12/2011 1:46 am
leetold
Ya its up sorry bout that
06/11/2011 5:14 pm
Minibleau
dude is it running? says failed to connect
06/11/2011 2:36 pm
leetold
alright bleauboi your whitlisted see ya on, Sam? is your forum name your in game name?

Ip is 96.44.143.18:25580

Catch ya online
Sam get me your ign so i can whitelist ya
06/11/2011 1:23 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
the_sam_man
i am an awesome builder, and a dedicated minecraft player
i never skimp on my work and have built some awesome stuff (search the_sam_man or big house or minecraftia racetrack)
06/11/2011 1:12 pm
Minibleau
u online m8?, im waiting to find a nice new seed of a server atm i play with two of my mates and we construct things together as little projects, but id like to join a server and start a new project, with no spawning and such from scratch, i made treehouse mansion and im currently constructing a city, with a major hotel and village nearby and such, i thought it would be nice to se how other people build

same ign btw
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome