Looking for Beta Tester/Developer

KingRaptor345's Avatar KingRaptor3452/29/16 5:25 pm
1 emeralds 100 2
2/29/2016 7:38 pm
DRGNdragsYT's Avatar DRGNdragsYT
Hey Guys!!!
We are looking for a beta tester to test out everything on our server and a developer to help us with permissions!! Here is the application form! You will get special privileges etc if you do a good job and the server gets open to the public!

BETA TESTER APP

In-Game Name:

Skype(You have to have one and be able to talk):

Why do you think you are good with testing stuff?:

How Long have you been playing Minecraft?:

DEVELOPER APP

In-Game Name:

Age(You can put a range such as 15-18):

Why do you want to be developer:

Do you have any experience as a server dev:

List your skills with plugins, server running, etc.:

Why should we chose you as a Developer?:

Thanks!
KingRaptor345
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/29/2016 7:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DRGNdragsYT
DEVELOPER APP

In-Game Name: DRGNdragsYT

Age(You can put a range such as 15-18):14-16

Why do you want to be a developer: I want to become a developer on your server because I know a lot about developing/ plugin/ configurations. I also have a friend thats 16 and we can get the job 2x as fast. Thats a plus for you.

Do you have any experience as a server dev: Yes, I developed 3 during a course of 7 months. You gotta have some time to make it good. You know what I mean.

List your skills with plugins, server running, etc.: Plugins- MCMMO, GroupManager, PermissionsEx, Kitadder, BanMangement, essentials, Assentails, World guard, factions, world border, and WAY MUCH MORE. (I don't want to bore you )
Server runnning: I've Ran 1 server ago and closed it due to personal problems.

Why should we chose you as a Developer?: You should choose me because I love developing and helping people. Also, I can administrate the server. I learned all hack clients due to being a moderator on Mineplex. I think its a deal when you don't have to hire to many people. I can also work for free, but if you fell like it that you want us to give us pay, thats your choice. It would be a pleasure working with you.

Email: drgndragsyt@gmail.com
02/29/2016 6:48 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
In-Game Name: Creeperslayer675

Age(You can put a range such as 15-18): 16

Why do you want to be developer: Because honestly I find doing ranks and permissions really fun and I feel I can help you with exactly what you want.

Do you have any experience as a server dev: No, but I am very experienced with Permissions.

List your skills with plugins, server running, etc.: GroupManager

Why should we chose you as a Developer?: Because I can help with permissions.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome