◄ProjectBegins►◁Brand New▷◁Need Builders▷◁Apply Now!▷

Mezzer's Avatar Mezzer12/10/14 6:55 pm
12/13/2014 12:16 pm
Chelsea+Fun's Avatar Chelsea+Fun
New Project
ProjectBegins

This is the beginning of a long journey. I'm in need of people to help me with this from past developers to new and useful builders.Ima use a common little apply chart for a proper look but I dont care, as long as you give proof of builds or servers, I may reply and want your help.

Fill this out and ill get back to everyone:)

Name?

Skype Name?

In Game Name?

Position?

How old are you?

Why should you be a part of the team?

Ip - 162.245.1.160:25565
Mezzer
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Chelsea+Fun
12/13/2014 12:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
name:Kim
SkypeName:Kimle675
IGN:Kim675
POSITION: Moderator Or Admin
Reason: I am a owner and a co-owner on servers and I like helping other servers to remember that when servers become huge i can tell myself the i helped this server become what it will be. I am also good with plugins, I have been working on servers for 1 year.
Mezzer
12/13/2014 12:04 pm
Nice app
CrypticOPrison
12/13/2014 12:51 am
Name?
Dominick
Skype Name?
ffanttheman1112
In Game Name?
Fantheman1112
Position?
A staff positon that you feel best for me .
How old are you?
I know how to code and run plugins, Plus I can help manage servers and I have been playing MC for 3 Years.
Mezzer
12/13/2014 12:40 am
bump
Goopster1
12/10/2014 10:16 pm
and whats the ip??
Goopster1
12/10/2014 10:15 pm
name:kole
IGN:Goopster1
positon:What ever is souds good but maybe admin or mod?????
Why I Should Be Apart Of The Team: Well i think i could be apart of the team because... well where do i start but i am a good builder i have experiance as a mod,admin even Owner(but my server got shut downD:))and im reaaaally good with world edit and i thinkkk i could do some plugins.but all in all its not my choice
Minecraft zelot777
12/10/2014 9:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
you gunna add me on skype? i have more to tell you but its on planet minecraft
Minecraft zelot777
12/10/2014 9:20 pm
im happy for the first time someone said a maybe
Minecraft zelot777
12/10/2014 9:18 pm
okay thanks
Mezzer
12/10/2014 9:16 pm
maybe zelot
Minecraft zelot777
12/10/2014 9:03 pm
Sorry if your not looking for mods.admins :/
Minecraft zelot777
12/10/2014 9:00 pm
Also,I am a big help if you ask me to do somthing i will do it
Minecraft zelot777
12/10/2014 8:59 pm
Name?:robbie

Skype Name?:robbieeeee

In Game Name?:zelot777

Position?Admin Or Head-Admin Or head-mod or mod

How old are you?:11 (dont judge i am very good at servers)

Why should you be a part of the team?:because i am very good when it comes to minecraft servers I am very good at servers i can help build anything and hope you accept me!
Mezzer
12/10/2014 8:34 pm
jump
Mezzer
12/10/2014 7:30 pm
Sounds good for both of ya'll, I added you both on skype.Hope we can get into contact about the details!!
Terabyte5
12/10/2014 7:14 pm
Level 1 : New Hunter
Name?: Thomas.

Skype Name?: Terabyte-2

In Game Name?: MCThomasUSA

Position?: Preferably Admin, but anything that will allow me to help to the best of my abilities will do just nicely.

How old are you?: 14. (Almost 15 if that matters or not.)

Why should you be a part of the team?: I feel that I should be part of your staff team for many reasons. For one, I know my way around most plugins such as Essentials, Magicspells, GM, Pex, CoreProtect, and other basics. If there is something I do not know I am willing to learn it in a heartbeat for the good of the server. Second, I truly love to help and assist the server to strive. I am willing to help anybody with anything at anytime without breaching the appointed rules and regulations. Thirdly, I can keep a calm head is all situations. I can deal with every kind of hacker, spammer, and griefer with the slightest of ease. I am quite lenient with most things, but I can be reasonably strict and serious when need be. I can guarantee that I will not overdo punishments either. When making decisions about such matters I try to stay unbiased and control my emotions so I make the most fair conclusion. Finally, I have been many staff roles on many other servers. I feel I have the necessary experience to become a great staff member. I can send you the websites and names through a personal message. I'd rather not list all of them here due to the fact that it could attract other users away from this server to the others. Also, I can be on for quite some time each and every day. I will be on at least 3-9 hours a day, with exceptions for personal life occurrences of course.

That was my application and I hope you enjoyed reading. Thanks for taking your time out to look over this. Take care,

~Thomas
gracelilly5
12/10/2014 7:04 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Name?
Grace
Skype Name?
Grace75926
In Game Name?
Gracelilly5
Position?
Admin/Mod
How old are you?
I think I should be part of the team because I am very familiar with Minecraft servers and I wish to be a bigger part of them and help out. I am familiar with the commands and I am very easy to teach, I love to help and keep servers safe!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome