Looking for Builders!

Aekor's Avatar Aekor2/5/14 5:02 pm
1 emeralds 173 5
2/8/2014 6:10 pm
Aekor's Avatar Aekor
I'm looking for someone to help me finish making some minigames/spawn (possibility for admin position.) The minigames would include: block hunt, infection, ctf, spleef, and any other recommended minigames. If you have any interest in helping on the server, please fill in this form:
IGN:
How much time would you be able to play on a regular day?:
What are you good at building?:
Past experience:
Do you have any experience with WorldEdit (Not required, just a bonus):
If you have been accepted I'll PM you, thanks!
Aekor
Level 30 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Aekor
02/08/2014 6:10 pm
Bump
Aekor
02/08/2014 6:10 pm
Bump
benhallihan
02/05/2014 6:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: benhallihan
Time Zone: Atlantic
How much time would you be able to play on a regular day?: 2-3 hours
What are you good at building?: pretty much everything I'm good at designing rooms like spawns and warps, I'm very experienced with advanced redstone & circuits. I can build basically anything and make it look good and I can also make parkour courses. I also need a server to dedicate my youtube channel to. My server closed after I couldn't afford to keep it up
Past experience: I ran a server for like 5 months and did very well. I am very experienced with all plugins like factions, world edit, PEX, essentials etc... I am very good with people, banning people who deserve it an unbanning people who need a second chance. I'm always fair and I always try to make people happy and do what's best for the server. I have ton of exp with multicraft, and I have an old PEX file if u want it (ranks like admin) if I became admin or a rank in which I was trusted with multicraft I could really help the server. I'm also good at getting players and advertising.
Do you have any experience with WorldEdit (Not required, just a bonus): yes, aswell as tons of other plugins.
beniolenio
02/05/2014 5:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: beniolenio
Time Zone: EST
How much time would you be able to play on a regular day?: 2-3 hours(most of the time)
What are you good at building?: Anything that needs to be built but I am best at medieval.
Past experience: I have been a builder on quite a few servers where I have built cities of multiple styles.
Do you have any experience with WorldEdit: Yes, I do.
oldacc9182
02/05/2014 5:06 pm
Level 1 : New Network
deleted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome