Looking for Builders:)

timmy3113's Avatar timmy31138/21/14 12:54 am
1 emeralds 160 4
8/21/2014 1:27 am
RegularGamer23's Avatar RegularGamer23
Hello! Welcome to my forum post, if you are viewing this I can assume you want a position as builder? No? Just viewing for the fun of it? Oh well. Maybe one of these people will want builder...

Application Form
First of all I would like to know your age I don’t judge;)
How do you handle situations?
Are you a good person? C'mon be honest
Do you like to have a laugh or are you a very serious person who would never laugh at something Lol
Do you have pictures of your builds? These would be preferred, if not and if you have a server Ip with your builds please post here.
Connect with 172.245.32.87 I might be on to say Hello.
Are you a mature audience who respects other players?
timmy3113
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2014 1:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RegularGamer23
Application Form
First of all I would like to know your age I don’t judge;)
How do you handle situations?
Are you a good person? C'mon be honest
Do you like to have a laugh or are you a very serious person who would never laugh at something Lol
Do you have pictures of your builds? These would be preferred, if not and if you have a server Ip with your builds please post here.
Connect with 172.245.32.87 I might be on to say Hello.
Are you a mature audience who respects other players?

My answers:

1.I'm 13

2.Actually,if I get to be qualified as a builder,handling spawn-related and other building-related situations are easy to handle for me.But when it comes to kids and bullies,I think that I can handle it,too.

3.I'm a good person to those who are the same to me,but to those who get far..Amma try to not get pissed off..

4.I'm actually passive..Looking for great times to laugh at,but whenever "corny" jokes come around,expect me to also laugh..I don't wanna piss off peeps or players.

5.I don't have any pictures,nor a server..But if you get me qualified to be a staff member..Amma prove it to you.

6.I'm quite mature..I know how to be respectful,discipline,and I also have integrity.Expect a better future for your server with my excellence..lol.but seriously..I do have those.
08/21/2014 1:01 am
timmy3113
keep posting your apps everyone!
08/21/2014 1:00 am
timmy3113
Come on to the server and show me what you got:)
08/21/2014 12:58 am
Level 20 : Expert Narwhal
XxKILLALPHAxX
Age - 14

I handle situations loosely, but if it gets out of hand, I know when to put my foot down and bring some authority.

I feel like i'm a nice guy

I laugh a lot

Don't have pics or a server but give me a chance to show you what I can do

I am a mature person who respects everyone
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome