Looking for builders!

cul8rdude's Avatar cul8rdude9/29/14 9:16 am
1 emeralds 145 7
9/29/2014 3:23 pm
SaOx_DarkStar's Avatar SaOx_DarkStar
Hi all,

I am in search of some new builders for our server. We are a mini games/survival games/skyblock/creative/survival server (pretty much anything you can think of, we have).

We initially had our server as a private server, but we are now looking to expand and become a public server. For that reason, we are looking for builders to assist with building any maps that we need (mainly survival games, but we also need a few hubs created, as well as shops and stuff for our server currency).

Currently there are 3 of us. I am the server admin, I work on plugins and making sure everything is working correctly, and build new ones if need be. We have 2 other members, one is specifically a builder, and the other assists me with server admin tasks, as well as building or using World Painter.

We are looking for people who are all around good at building, but if you are great in a specific area, then we would definitely consider adding you to the group! If you are interested, please reply to this thread with answer to the form below:

*Required

Name: (First name only or by name you wish to be known)
Age*:
Skype*:
What can you offer the current members:
Country*:
What times will you mainly be available:
Describe your personality:
Anything else you wish to add:

If you are interested, I will add you on Skype. Once that has been done, I will invite you into a brand new world on our server, where we will ask you to build various things to assess your ability. Afterwards, if you are a good fit for us, we will ask you to come on board.

Thanks for taking interest, and I look forward to hearing from you!
cul8rdude
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SaOx_DarkStar
09/29/2014 3:23 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
I accepted you through my phone and i can chat soon, im in my last hour.
SaOx_DarkStar
09/29/2014 2:21 pm
Alright will do
cul8rdude
09/29/2014 11:25 am
If you don't get a request, just add me. Skype: Dylan Babbitt
SaOx_DarkStar
09/29/2014 11:12 am
Ok cool, Ill be on. I will be the guy in the picture with the pimp hat xD
cul8rdude
09/29/2014 11:07 am
I will add you on Skype and we will talk later tonight.
SaOx_DarkStar
09/29/2014 10:56 am
Just to let you know if you read this anytime soon, I am in school right now so i wont be looking at this much and i am on my school computer currently so when i get home to my computer i can get on skype there. But i will keep checking in on this during the day when i can find the time to.
SaOx_DarkStar
09/29/2014 10:51 am
Victor
SaOx
I can offer them my knowledge of building.
U.S.A
I am in central time zone and i can be available around 4 to 8, depending on what my family has planned that day.
I am a fun, joking around guy that gets along with most everyone. I hate when people disrespect each other to.
I have had around 3 to 4 years of experience with building and i think it would be wise for you to have me as one of your builders. I am a builder on around 16 different servers but have not played on them much because of my new project on one of the servers. But i would gladly make time to come and help you out with your hubs and survival games builds. That is all i have to say. Have a nice day!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome