Looking for Builders and Moderators/Advertisers

kingofswag's Avatar kingofswag5/18/13 2:38 am
5/18/2013 2:33 pm
TheAverageJay's Avatar TheAverageJay
As the title says, I am recruiting moderators, builders, and advertisers for my soon to be faction pvp server.

Application Form:
Builder:

--BUILDER APPLICATION--
1.) Skype
2.) Experience with Minecraft
3.) On a rate from 1-10, what would you rate your building?:
4.) Anything else?
5.) Possibility of a donation?

Moderator:

--MODERATOR APPLICATION---
1.) Skype
2.) Experience (Have you been mod/admin on other servers?)
3.) Describe yourself
4.) Anything Else?
5.) Possibility of a donation?

Advertiser Application:

--ADVERTISER APPLICATION--
Do you have any advertising experience?
Are you sure you can populate our server?
Skype?
Anything Else?
Possibility of a donation?

Enjoy!
kingofswag
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheAverageJay
05/18/2013 2:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
1.) Skype - Untoonesch

2.) Experience (Have you been mod/admin on other servers?) - I have been staff on a few of my friends servers and I have had Admin, Mod, Semi-Mod, Co-Owner on many servers that are now closed except for AeroCraft Creative. It is successful and has multiple players per day, but I had to have a period of absence due to my schooling and education as I am nearing the end of my school days. Even though I am still in education, this will not effect how active I am on a server. I feel like with my maturity and time spent on Minecraft, I can provide clear insight to the mind of Minecrafters and deal with infractions appropriately. My previous experience with Modding and Administrating a server has strengthened my capability to lead and enforce.

3.) Describe yourself - My name is Jay Holton and I am 16. I live in the South West of the UK which is not the nicest of places, but it's home. I am funny, joking, sarcastic, eccentric, quiet (I know right...) and just plain weird, but if you can't have these characteristics involved with your staff, I am not the person for you...

4.) Anything Else? - I have been playing Minecraft since InfDev so I have a lot of knowledge when it comes the the world of Minecraft. I am good with plugins. I love the Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I am strict but fair, if I see players acting suspiciously, I will inspect the activity and let the players explain themselves and maybe consult the owner if needs be. When it comes to hacking, spamming, racism etc. there is a zero-tolerance level which I place when any of that takes place. I am very respectful of the owner's opinions and 'orders' but if I can think of a better way to complete a task or handle with a player, I will tell the owner/staff member how I would deal with it and off them a different insight and hopefully help their future endeavours. But take in to consideration, there is absolutely no reason for you to pick me, if you need a person that can act fast and efficiently under pressure by all means pick me. If you need someone to just fill the spot and not do anything, I am not the person for you. I will dedicate time to this server. Please take that to regard.
I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become part of your server's staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I can bring my commitment, I would try my hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have. I would like to be part of your server's staff, because I really love helping people. If somebody will ask something on help chat, I will answer it right away. I can take responsibility for the chat when there is no higher staff on. By this I mean banning them when something goes out of hand and such. I will always try to calm down the people before i do that, of course.
In addition to the above, I would just like to state that my reason for this application is wanting to improve the community, and bring what I learned in helping make livelect what it is, and use that to make your server a better place. Now understanding why most of the servers has lag spikes, and understanding why most of the problems it has are caused, I believe I can benefit the server, and bring it to greatness.

5.) Possibility of a donation? - Maybe when I have set up a PayPal in the future.
Profoak0117
05/18/2013 2:20 pm
Level 41 : Master Geek
What about me?
Infinite_Force
05/18/2013 1:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Uh, please dont copy my format. Replace it please.
kingofswag
05/18/2013 10:55 am
I'll skype you tehfuturegamerz
kingofswag
05/18/2013 10:43 am
themonkeystaff I PM'ed you.
tehfuturegamerz
05/18/2013 10:53 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
what about me?
tehfuturegamerz
05/18/2013 10:40 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
1.) Skype:andrew.kunzt1
2.) Experience (Have you been mod/admin on other servers?) Yes 10 of them actually and I am available any time when needed
3.) Describe yourself: I am a minecraft player since Alpha. I have been on my many servers where they are some from "bad players" and I want this server(if you choose me hopefully) to be the best and safest non hacker server out there
4.) Anything Else?N/A
5.) Possibility of a donation?money no, time yes
themonkeystaff
05/18/2013 10:20 am
Level 28 : Expert Archer
1.) Skype Will tell you if I am accepted

2.) Experience (Have you been mod/admin on other servers?) Been admin on over 13 servers.

3.) Describe yourself I love building, redstone, and texture packing.

4.) Anything Else? I have turned multiple servers from 3-5 player server an to over 100 player server. Thats how good I am at small servers

5.) Possibility of a donation? How much?....
Zemphro
05/18/2013 10:14 am
--BUILDER APPLICATION--
1.) Skype Zemphro
2.) Experience with Minecraft 2 years
3.) On a rate from 1-10, what would you rate your building?:9
4.) Anything else? build many spawns
5.) Possibility of a donation?nope
Profoak0117
05/18/2013 10:09 am
Level 41 : Master Geek
1.) Skype profoak0117
2.) Experience (Have you been mod/admin on other servers?) been chatmod, moderator, admin, and owner
3.) Describe yourself umm I am really good at buildign/redstone....I try not to ban people.....and I like to minor troll
4.) Anything Else? if I had to pick a maturity lvl from 1 - 10 I would probably pick 8.5
5.) Possibility of a donation? maybe.....

OR

--BUILDER APPLICATION--
1.) Skype profoak0117
2.) Experience with Minecraft been playing since the adventure update (1.8)
3.) On a rate from 1-10, what would you rate your building?: 8.5
4.) Anything else? I am really good with redstone, I can make scoreboards and stuff.....not as good as sethbling, hypixel, or FvDisco, or any of them other awesome redstoners
5.) Possibility of a donation? maybe
kingofswag
05/18/2013 10:02 am
Hmm. I'll Skype you. My Skype is roy.gelbart2
Joris_Heerink
05/18/2013 2:53 am
You still there...?
Joris_Heerink
05/18/2013 2:44 am
MODERATOR APPLICATION---
1.) Skype: enderman132
2.) Experience (Have you been mod/admin on other servers?) currently mod on one other server, and I have been all staff positions on many servers.
3.) Describe yourself: I am nice, lenient, and respectful, but I enforce rules with an iron fist. I will do anything I am told to without question.
4.) Anything Else? I have nothing else to say unless you need more info
5.) Possibility of a donation? I cannot donate. My family doesn't have a lot of extra money laying around...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome