-+-Looking For Builders And Other Staff!-+-

BioticBuilds's Avatar BioticBuilds11/17/15 12:03 am
11/20/2015 1:56 am
bknutson's Avatar bknutson
I am looking for people to join my server as staff! application formats below.

Builder:
Have you been staff before?
Why do you want to be staff on our server?
How good of a builder are you? ( 1-10)
Pictures of your building:

Mod/Helper:

Admin:
Maturity(1-10):
How do you react to trolls?
How can you handle a bad/stressful situation?

Dev:
Maturity(1-10):
How do you react to trolls?
How can you handle a bad/stressful situation?
How good are you at setting up plugins?
How good are you at making plugins? If you can at all?

Reply to the topic if you want to apply as a staff on my new server!
BioticBuilds
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/17/2015 8:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
nicky5862
Mod/Helper:
Have you been staff before? Yes, a moderator on two servers.
Why do you want to be staff on our server? I love to help people with things, and I am very patient with people!
11/17/2015 7:29 pm
iceninjawolf16
Staff experiance: Yes, ive been staff on 3 servers before.
Why would you like to be staff on our computer?: I would like to be staff on your server because i love working with and helping others.I believe that i can help make any server a great server with my perserverance and humbleness.
Maturity (1-10): Id probally have to give it an 8/9 because I like to joke around and have fun.
How do i react to trolls?: Depending on how serious the troll is id probally just temp. ban the user.
How do I handle bad/stressful situations?:I handle bad/stressful situations pretty well , Im a pretty laid back person so when extreme things happen Im calm about them and am quite carfeul about how I approach them.
11/17/2015 6:46 pm
Level 1 : New Network
AmyEnderGurl_
Have you been staff before? Yes I did own a server but it didn't work out. I prefer working on other servers.
Why do you want to be staff on our server? To be honest, I would like to be staff on any server. The reason why is because I love interacting, having fun, working with other people, and following rules.
Maturity(1-10): 9
How do you react to trolls? I would ban/temp ban them except if I was told otherwise
How can you handle a bad/stressful situation? Well If it was on minecraft I would say to the person you are stressing me out can you please consider my feeling, but in real life I would probably get a bit upset.
(Thanks for reading this hope you like my application)
11/17/2015 6:15 pm
BioticBuilds
Admin:
Have you been staff before? Yes i have been
Why do you want to be staff on our server? I would like to staff on your server to learn more about server and also help them become a more friendly server
How do you react to trolls? With trolls i would most likely to temp -ban them [unless otherwise]
How can you handle a bad/stressful situation? On a scale of 1-10 i would go 8 due to the problems i have been in

P.S i have a new IGN name its Restart_LCD
I will think about you application! Skype is very important like I told SoraRoxas3
11/17/2015 1:00 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
SoraRoxas3
Have you been staff before? Yes
Why do you want to be staff on our server? No Minecraft server is the same. There are different types of servers and different types of communities. The one main thing that separates one server from another are the builds. The first thing that you notice about a server, are the buildings. How great they are can help keep people on the server. I believe I can help keep people on the server longer with help from my building skills. Now, I'm not saying I'm the best, or even one of the best. All I'm saying, is that I can help add more flavour into this server then most people. I'm a very creative person and love to learn more and take on challenges. If you go to my profile, you can see larger builds that I've done. I can also work with groups of people, or by myself.
How good of a builder are you? ( 1-10): Idk... maybe 8-9?
Pictures of your building: http://soraroxas3.imgur.com/all/
11/17/2015 6:13 pm
BioticBuilds
sorry! But skype is needed for contact! if you get skype than contact me!
11/17/2015 3:14 pm
bknutson
Hi, im still waiting on a reply myself, however i noticed a problem with your link... that link does not work as your images are not publicly available with it. if you want to view your images, or if you want others to view them try going to this link instead: http://imgur.com/a/9fspS

P.S. Those are some really nice builds.
11/17/2015 12:55 am
bknutson
IGN: bknutson
Have you been staff before? Yes
Why do you want to be staff on our server? I Have recently been interested in helping a new server grow, i have worked as dev on a few friends servers creating custom plugins for them and have also been admin on a few other servers. this server seems to be relatively new but has the promise of success. being as the server is new i would like to apply to help it grow further.
How do you react to trolls? I have found that the best way to react to trolls is to begin with a warning, followed by a mute/kick depending on the type of trolling. after 1 or 2 kick's depending on severity of trolling i would proceed with a few hour tempban. if after this ban has ended the player rejoins and continues to troll i would proceed with a longer tempban followed by a permban if the situation continues to escalate.
How can you handle a bad/stressful situation? In my years as staff on many different servers i have found that i react to bad/stressful situations by focusing on the problem and asserting my rank to try and resolve the problem. often times a staff member joining into a fray is enough to dissolve an argument, however in the event that said argument continues i would follow with a warning/kick depending on the severity of the argument and how rage infused the offended parties are.

I am posting a developer application here as a secondary app/extension to my application for admin. i would like to become admin on your server but still be available to code a plugin here and there for you or troubleshoot any problems you have with existing plugins/custom plugins by other devs.
How good are you at setting up plugins? fairly good and getting better all the time.
How good are you at making plugins? If you can at all? i am decent at making plugins, and have experience in coding custom plugins for personal use and the use by friends in their servers.
11/20/2015 1:56 am
bknutson
Hello, idk if you have just not been here, or have not had a chance to read the site, or even if u have just denied my app, however i would still like to play on your server if you wouldn't mind sending me the IP, you already have my skype so just add me and PM it to me if you get a chance, thnx, hope to see you on soon
11/17/2015 12:23 am
nitrocal1234567890
Admin:
Have you been staff before? yes
Why do you want to be staff on our server? To help lots of servers in need and i picked yours cause it seemed i could be of some help
Maturity(1-10):9
How do you react to trolls?if it isnt bad then i just tell them please stop if they continue i kick and if they continue again ill tell you
How can you handle a bad/stressful situation?I handle stressful situations well i usually get a little mad and shake it off and keep on keeping on

If i was of any help please tell me and ill get on

~nitrocal
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome