Looking For Builders! Anyone can Apply!

Bright_Steel's Avatar Bright_Steel5/18/14 8:32 pm
1 emeralds 105 1
5/18/2014 9:01 pm
WingNippleAbs's Avatar WingNippleAbs
I am in great need for builders on my server: play.worldofacheron.com Whoever applies has a good chance of getting it. We are building a spawn and need help. Apply here: http://www.worldofacheron.enjin.com/applybuilder
Bright_Steel
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/18/2014 9:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
WingNippleAbs
Application
IGN: WingNippleAbs
How long have I been playing: 5 years
Have I been staff before: Yes, Head Admin, I was helping out with the server making things sorting out problems helping people get started

I think you should pick me because I am great at helping out and I play minecraft alot I am consistently helping ppl and I am a very good builder. I am a great person who is aprroachable at anytime. If you decide to choose me i will not do anything with out the permisions of you. I am a very welcoming person with alot to offer.

If I caught some one red handed greifing I would, one roll back the server and give them a warning. If they did it again I would temp ban them and tell them why.

I know how to use plugins and i am a very skilled builder. I am avalible for bout 4 - 6 Hours a day. I would like to share my talents with you and others by join your staffing team and working with others.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application and even if I don't get the job I will still share this.

Email: sleeman2057@gmail.com
WingNippleAbs
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome