[RP Server] Looking for Builders! Elven Build!

Erased12213232412312's Avatar Erased122132324123125/2/13 2:07 pm
1 emeralds 253 2
5/3/2013 9:27 pm
superglueraider's Avatar superglueraider
Legend of Aelryth is currently looking to find a Team of builders to complete the Elven Build before the server releases in four weeks. We are currently looking for builders with experience with making large detailed areas for a mystical and wondrous race of Elves.

Currently, all positions are empty, and we need your help filling them! If you're interested, please fill the application out below.

MC Name:
Timezone:
About You:
Examples of Work: [Please give me at least three]
Experiance in building in teams:

Please be patient as I might have to sift through a bunch of apps on other websites. If you are not picked, don't worry! If one of my builders drop, you might be picked next!
Erased12213232412312
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

superglueraider
05/03/2013 9:27 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast
MC Name: TheiPodDock
Timezone: UTC +10
About You:I m a really experienced Minecraft builder I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years now. I can use most server commands and other things like wold edit etc.
Examples of Work: I haven't really done anything because i don't really look for server recruitment. But i do go on a lot of plot creative servers so i am a really experienced builder
Experience in building in teams: Not much since i don't look for building teams

Thanks for reading
Psiemens
05/03/2013 9:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MC Name: Psiemens

Timezone: CST -6

About You: Im an experienced minecrafter, who prefers the Pvp and building aspects of the game. I love working with people and building big projects.

Examples of Work: Some Spawn Builds I did. http://imgur.com/a/AbgCB

Experiance in building in teams: I've worked with many servers in the past doing many task, from spawns to Hunger Games Arenas.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome