Looking for builders for my server.

hangman149's Avatar hangman1499/30/15 9:27 pm
9/30/2015 10:16 pm
darklord259's Avatar darklord259
Hello, I'm currently looking for builders to help create the QuestWorld on my server. The quest world is what it sounds like, a quest world. There will be cities/towns, camps, dungeons, nice environments, and secret locations. We're hoping we can create a world that is aesthetically pleasing and functional.

To apply for a builders permission please fill in this application, you can respond to the post or PM me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your IGN?:
What is your time zone?:
How much time are you wiling to put into the server:?
How could I contact you?:
What are previous builds that you're proud of?: (please include photo or video links)
What sort of building do you enjoy doing the most?:
How can we make you feel welcomed to the build team?:
Do you know how to use world edit?:
Do you build better with others, or alone?:

Note. We would like maturity but the original staff are good friends so we will be silly, but we will focus on building and the creation of the server. So I hope that you can be somewhat loose but continue to work towards the goals set by the server and yourself to better the server.
hangman149
Level 1 : New Miner