Looking for builders - Rewarded mod

zalex11's Avatar zalex116/14/14 3:30 pm
6/14/2014 4:26 pm
xxCAKEMONSTAxx's Avatar xxCAKEMONSTAxx
Hello there, Me and my friend just started up a server. We are looking for for builders to help us create a unique spawn. At the moment, the server will be based on only survival but we may expand to other worlds/mini games in the future. I do have an idea that will make this server quite unique to others i have seen but that will be revealed if you're accepted.

Anyway, If you are interested, please use the application form to apply.
If you are accepted, once the spawn has been completed, you shall be rewarded with mod (if you wish)
Good luck!

IGN:
Do you have a unique idea for a server spawn (if so, please feel free to explain):
What have you previously built (Links to previous builds will increase chance):
Have you had previous experience as a mod (or any other equivalent):
Tell us a bit about yourself (nothing personal, just past experiences for example):
Do you have a knowledge in using world-edit (not essential, but may help during build):
Anything else you'd like to say:
zalex11
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner