Looking for clean, mature, staff for future server!*

Prince Oceanus's Avatar Prince Oceanus10/26/13 12:48 am
11/18/2013 10:56 am
Phoenix_13's Avatar Phoenix_13
Hello, persons of the Interwebs! I'm here to ask for applications for staff for my future server. Copy and paste the application below, and make sure that you can handle being a Moderator, as I would hate to have to ban you for abuse of power. Also, I'd like for there to be some good, clean, people applying, just so that I can balance it out.

Application Template:

IGN (In-game Name):
What you can bring to this server:
Donating: (Again, not mandatory, but really helps when we get the server up and running. )
How often you can get on:
Also, if you give me your Skype (If you have one), I WILL have to call you up and get to know you, so I don't have to end up banning a Mod that abuses their power against the other players.

Thanks!
~Oceanus5000

*Notice: This application is for Moderator only! Do not ask to made an Admin, as I have already chosen people to be Admins!
Prince Oceanus
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/18/2013 10:56 am
Level 28 : Expert Taco
Phoenix_13
IGN (In-game Name):13_Phoenix_13

How long you've been playing MC for: I bought MC in March this year but have been playing since 2011, when my brother showed me the game.

Skype: (if you have one, not mandatory)I do have one but I'm not allowed to use it for calls so we chat if you want. Skype ID: live:kunalwad

What you can bring to this server:I'm a friendly and helpful person. I hope to make this server into fun community where players enjoy but do not abuse the rules and maintain feeling of friendship.

Donating: (Again, not mandatory, but really helps when we get the server up and running. )I will be able to donate but not much. ( After server is up and running)

How often you can get on:I will be on daily but I can't tell the exact amount as I have no set schedule.

Thanks for reading my application.
10/28/2013 3:08 pm
Prince Oceanus
thetinybuilder:?: IGN (In-game Name):thetinybuilder2
How long you've been playing MC for: About 10 months
Skype: (if you have one, not mandatory) I will not share publicly. I do have one but if you want it, please message me. Sorry this is inconvenience its a privacy kind of thing.
What you can bring to this server: I will bring a leader and a comedian. I am kind hearted and forgiving but will take action if I see it is necessary
Donating: (Again, not mandatory, but really helps when we get the server up and running. ) If I like your server I may donate
How often you can get on: I can be on at least 5 times through Mon-Fri and can be on both Saturday and Sunday

I understand about not wanting your Skype out where everyone can see. Just PM it to me, and I'll get you hooked up.
10/28/2013 1:02 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
thetinybuilder
IGN (In-game Name):thetinybuilder2
How long you've been playing MC for: About 10 months
Skype: (if you have one, not mandatory) I will not share publicly. I do have one but if you want it, please message me. Sorry this is inconvenience its a privacy kind of thing.
What you can bring to this server: I will bring a leader and a comedian. I am kind hearted and forgiving but will take action if I see it is necessary
Donating: (Again, not mandatory, but really helps when we get the server up and running. ) If I like your server I may donate
How often you can get on: I can be on at least 5 times through Mon-Fri and can be on both Saturday and Sunday
10/28/2013 12:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Diego22525
IGN (In-game Name): Diego22525
How long you've been playing MC for: 5 Years
What you can bring to this server:
Donating: I cant, I will donate in the future
Plugin System: 10/10
Building 10/10
Redstone: 7/10 (I know of redstone, im learning the redstone comparator)
Experience as Staff: 10/10 I was moderator in Combustible Lemons (http://www.mineshaftersquared.com/server_list) and Admin in Black Craft (http://www.mineshaftersquared.com/server_list) so i know what to do in a grief or abuse situation
How often you can get on: Mondays to Friday i have free internet to 10pm, but Saturdays and Sundays i have free internet so Saturdays and Sundays im 24/7
10/28/2013 12:28 am
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
IGN (In-game Name): ninniy116
How long you've been playing MC for: 2 years.
What you can bring to this server: I can bring happiness and rainbows . I can also bring some awesome stuff like players, make youtube videos there, and I can build parkours and spawns. Talking about what I can bring, let's see what I can take. I can take away boredom, griefers, hackers, and rule breakers. Sometimes mute, sometimes jail, sometimes temp and sometimes permabans.
Donating: (Again, not mandatory, but really helps when we get the server up and running. ) I might be able to donate 5 dollars, probably not that much.
How often you can get on: A lot. I have so much spare time. Probably 10 hours a day.
10/28/2013 12:25 am
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
jakesoboy01
hey, oceanus, when will we know when the server is up and we cant start coming on? just wondering
10/28/2013 3:04 pm
Prince Oceanus
Hopefully, legolucky2940 and I can get it set up withing the next few months, maybe more.

~Oceanus5000
10/28/2013 12:14 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dolphin
Masq
IGN (In-game Name): TT2000TT
How long you've been playing MC for: 2-3 ish years
Skype: (if you have one, not mandatory) tt2401tt - I do but I dont have a mic sorry
What you can bring to this server: I can help with all of the building spawns and interior designing - I would make the server as enjoyable as possible for the players, as that is the most important thing, and I would do this by helping all of them and monitoring all of the chats being firm but fair with rules etc/. I can also advertise on my DailyTT blogs.
Donating: (Again, not mandatory, but really helps when we get the server up and running. ) Maybe once set up and running but not now sorry
How often you can get on: 2-3 hours on a weekday, 4-5 on a weekend perhaps?
Also, if you give me your Skype (If you have one), I WILL have to call you up and get to know you, so I don't have to end up banning an Admin or Mod that abuses their power against the other players. No mic sorry - tt2401tt

thanks,
TT
11/18/2013 10:43 am
Prince Oceanus
Hey! I've heard of you from lots of people on here, and I'd be more than happy to let you be Mod! Thanks for applying!
10/26/2013 11:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Tekkrafter
IGN (In-game Name):Tekkrafter

How long you've been playing MC for:3 1/2 years

What you can bring to this server: A balanced logical mind and a good sense of humor.

Donating: (Again, not mandatory, but really helps when we get the server up and running. ): Sorry, i cant currently.

How often you can get on: should you choose me?: I am trustworthy have been a mod on many other servers. I am quite familiar with Enjin, as i had a server myself and have used Enjin quite a bit. I am looking for a place to spend some time and a new server to play/advise on. I have more than efficient communication skills due to the fact that I host most of the speaking events in my school and am in an Honors english class. I know how to talk to and relate with people. I love the game of MineCraft and I love to see nice servers do well and prosper. I enjoy being part of the process and am quite familiar with it. I know how to create successful servers, I have done it myself, but had to shut it down between school and football. But now that football is over I currently have about four hours a day, but all day long on weekends. Thanx for considering my app hope to see you on the server.
10/28/2013 12:08 am
Prince Oceanus
Thanks for applying! I can tell you are a person I can definitely trust. And don't worry about donating, I'm not really requiring you to do so. Also, I have an account on Enjin, if you'd like to add me as a friend. I hope we can do great things together to benefit both us AND the server itself. Hope to see you on there when it's up!

~Oceanus5000
10/26/2013 2:33 pm
captainlegendary01
IGN (In-game Name): captainlegend01
How long you've been playing MC for: 1 year
What you can bring to this server: I am helpful full of joy love having fun, building and meeting new people
Donating: maybe
How often you can get on: 6 hours on weekdays 8 on weekends
10/26/2013 8:15 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Ben71824
IGN (In-game Name):Ben71824
How long you've been playing MC for: Since It Came Out
What you can bring to this server:Nice Modern Day Houses/Mansions
Donating: (Again, not mandatory, but really helps when we get the server up and running. ) I Would Like To Donate In The Future
How often you can get on: 4 Hours A Day And After School
Also, if you give me your Skype (If you have one), Ben71824
Thanks Ben ( Ben71824 )
10/26/2013 8:08 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
RussTee
IGN: Russ_T_Bullet
Time Spent on Minecraft: since: Since November 2011
Donating?: Maybe about $5 a month?
How often i can get on server: 2-4 hours a day in the week, 5 a day at weekend
Experience: i have been admin on a few servers, and had my own server for the duration of Summer. i am great at building and really friendly.
10/26/2013 7:22 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
DantheR1ghtman2
IGN (In-game Name):DantheR1ghtman
How long you've been playing MC for:I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years now.
Skype: (if you have one, not mandatory)I do not have Skype Unfortunately.
What you can bring to this server:I believe I can help the server grow and really become a good, well known and fun server out there, Furthermore, I want to make sure the server is respected and tough on rule breakers by applying needed punishments when someone breaks the rules, I take rules very seriously and I do not give second chances.
Donating: (Again, not mandatory, but really helps when we get the server up and running. )I can maybe donate a little bit of money towards the server.
How often you can get on:I can get on everyday and on the weekends especially since I am know on school holiday for a week. I will be active and on hand when needed.
Also, if you give me your Skype (If you have one), I WILL have to call you up and get to know you, so I don't have to end up banning an Admin or Mod that abuses their power against the other players.
10/26/2013 7:16 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Xx_ElfphieMC_xX
My Minecraft Profile!

IGN: elfphie
Plugin skills: 8
Permission skills: 6
Redstone skills:5
Minecraft skills: 10
Building skills: 9
Able to donate atleast $10: no ):
Are you able to help: yes
Buycraft Skills: 7
Previous positions: Head Admin On two servers Admin on 3 And Mod on 5

Current positions: Head-mod on 1 admin on 2

Permission knowledge: Extensive since ran my own server for a while.

command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, LWC,Bending, Votifier, Factions, Core Protect, Almost any plugin I can figure out.

Reason we should pick you:
Well let me start out I'm 14 years of age I have a 10/10 maturity. I respect every person with the most upright respect and never less,When a player is abusing any staff like a mod or trainee this is not acceptable like asking for items or cussing intensely at them I will mute them or kick them depending on how intense it was or is and then tell what they had done wrong in order for me to take action so that they don't make the mistake again (the rules are the most essential part of a server) I can keep my cool in the toughest of situations and can be a strong leader I'm very good with permissions. If the owner or Whomever cannot Figure out how to use a plugin feel free to ask me I will figure out how to use any plugin. I think I'm a good builder I have built a few spawns in my day and new server build like statue's of the owner and/or shops. I have also run my own server when 1.2.5 was still the latest version and it was a quite a success (I couldnt afford to keep it up longer). I obey ever rank higher than me always and anytime if not to do this I will be honest to the owner that I have done so and prepare for a punishment (I will probably not disrespect anyone) , I also take both sides of a story before I take action. I get along with almost everyone even if they have made a bad first impression on me. Well thank you for reading this I hope you consider me to be apart of the staff on your server.

Additional Info ~
What makes you better than the rest:I have been playing minecraft for 2 years I know every single bukkit command there is inside out I have been using bukkit since 1.7 beta and I know almost every single plugin command also I have helped many people this is fun because you know that you have helped someone today.
How do you resolve issues: First of all I will take both sides of the 'story' and listen to both of the players When people are fighting it can be a tough situation it varies between the extreme swearer's and the one's that love to annoy staff in these situations I will remind them of the rules and teleport them to spawn, to continue this action they will be muted to exceed this kicked and/or banned
Experience:I have ran my owner server it was just a server for friends though, I have been staff on about 8 servers and have set up the whole ranks system on two, and Have been Co-owner on 2 really good servers, Head Admin on 3, Admin on 5 mod on 2, Trial mod on 1, and head mod on 1 but overall if i get staff on your server it would make my day because your server exceeds the rest
Why you want this rank?:I want to find a server where everyone is really nice and I can know that i'm helping out everyone on the server whenever I can but, also having fun like building, pvp, raiding.
Will you abuse powers: No I have been asked this alot and some people would have trust issues with promoting me but i just say why would I still be on your server, why would i be helping people right now if i was gonna cause chaos and why would i treat everyone with respect these are thing i do on every server i join if i fail to do one of these i will try to undo my action and be honest about it,but power abusing is one thing I will never do if i got admin on a server why would you want to abuse when you got lucky enough to get the postion on a great and friendly server there is no reason to abuse and I always hate people that do abuse, if i did which i will never do i would be honest because lying gets you no where I can be on every day almost
10/26/2013 6:22 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
evilbob
IGN : The_masiah
How long you've been playing MC for: Almost 2 years
What you can bring to this server: a mature helpful friendly guy
Donating: you want your moderators and admins to pay for your server? is that not help enough?
How often you can get on: daily for at least an hour
Also, if you give me your Skype (If you have one), I WILL have to call you up and get to know you, so I don't have to end up banning an Admin or Mod that abuses their power against the other players: this would be fine it is the point of skype.
10/27/2013 11:57 pm
Prince Oceanus
I'm not asking you to donate, I'm just asking if you would like to when we get it up and running. All the profits will go back into the server, such as for the paying for the hosting and things like that.

~Oceanus5000
10/26/2013 6:13 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Moved. Please post your threads in the correct section, thanks
10/26/2013 10:35 pm
Prince Oceanus
Oh, sorry about that. I was really tired and derpy at the time I posted this, so I didn't really think it through. Anyways, I'll do that tomorrow when I get on. Or, actually, I'll do it right now! ;D

~Oceanus5000
10/26/2013 1:51 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
vizions 23
IGN (In-game Name): vizions23
How long you've been playing MC for: almost 3 years!
What you can bring to this server: I can bring many things but the biggest thing is experience. I have been a moderator on about 3-4 servers and admin on 2 so i know how to follow rules and work with the rest. I also know how to be serious when it is needed and joke around other times.
Donating: (Again, not mandatory, but really helps when we get the server up and running. ) Sorry but i can't
How often you can get on: about 1 hour or more on weekdays and on weekends a lot.
Also, if you give me your Skype (If you have one), I WILL have to call you up and get to know you, so I don't have to end up banning an Admin or Mod that abuses their power against the other players. Sorry but don't have a mic

Thanks for your time!
10/26/2013 1:08 am
bludsprae
Staff Application..

IGN: bludsprae
Ive been playing mc for about 2-4 years
What Can I Bring?
I can bring some players for sure, I can code plugins and configure plugins for you guys, I can do anything involving plugins, I can do Perms and Prefixes and much more!
I do own a 24/7 hosted professinal small server. I have about 5 other servers that want to pair servers with me. So Hope We Get To Be Good Friends And Get To Know Eachother It Would Be A Pleasure! -bludsprae
10/26/2013 1:25 am
Prince Oceanus
Awesome! I'm glad people actually appreciate small groups like ours, as we're still in the design phase. Hopefully, we can use some of your plug=ins on the server when it's ready!

~Oceanus5000
10/26/2013 1:02 am
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
jakesoboy01
IGN (In-game Name): jakesoboy
How long you've been playing MC for: I have been playing 4 - 5 months now but I have much skill now.
What you can bring to this server: I can bring a friendly, helpful player/staff member to the server. I have creative builds, in my opinion, and have had much, much staff experience. I am really dedicated to servers I become staff on and do not abuse power because I have experienced it before with a server owner who did nothing to help with it.
Donating: (Again, not mandatory, but really helps when we get the server up and running. ) I wish, but my parents do not allow me.
How often you can get on: 1 - 4 hours after 4:00 pm PDT/ UTC/ pacific time on weekdays and pretty much free on weekends.
Also, if you give me your Skype (If you have one), I WILL have to call you up and get to know you, so I don't have to end up banning an Admin or Mod that abuses their power against the other players. [Note] I don't have a mic so I cannot talk, only text you on skype.
10/26/2013 1:22 am
Prince Oceanus
Great! Hopefully I can get it up in the next couple of months, along with my friend legolucky2940, and we'll hopefully see you there! ;D

~Oceanus5000
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome