Looking for Coders, builders and staff members!

SloGhost's Avatar SloGhost6/21/18 9:50 am
1 emeralds 102 6
6/21/2018 6:10 pm
SloGhost's Avatar SloGhost
Hello dear! 💝

I'm SloGhost, 💝 the Founder of the Vailor Gaming Network!
I'm working on our network of servers with 2 friends, but we can't do it alone. We're making servers from start and are giving anyone a chance to help and become staff members on release!

So we offer anyone who is willing to help, us 💝 build, or work on the server and bring the server to life.
We need help with anything, such as art designs, ideas, server staff members (admins, mods, helpers), buildings, plugin ideas, story writers, if anyone is a coder we need those too.

We need help basically with anything just not plugin and server configuration. I know how to do those.We 3 just cannot do it all alone cuze of time and stuff. 💝

We DO NOT have Limits, as of now, everyone is welcome. no age limitations (but you must be atleast 13) to help,

Well how do you apply? 💝
You can apply or contact us (any of the Founders) on discord at the following link:
https://discord.gg/VW3Mq2j

Or on our website forum!
https://vailorgaming.enjin.com/ 💝

Have a nice day! 💝
-SloGhost
SloGhost
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/21/2018 6:01 pm
SloGhost
I've updated my discord link:

discord.gg/qMpN5Td
06/21/2018 12:56 pm
HannaMan
dude you have to apply on the link here https://vailorgaming.enjin.com/ and there is a format you have to follow pls do it
06/21/2018 12:51 pm
Level 25 : Expert Imposter
SendHelpAndFood
I Am Unable To Get Your Website To Fully Load And Cooperate, And Ironically, I Recently Discontinued My Discord Account. However I Would Still Like To Apply If You Are Interested Or Willing To Make The Exception. Apologies, And Thanks!

IGN: AtlasVenetus
How Much Time Can I Dedicate Into Your Server?: Currently, Until July, I Am On Vacation. However In Free Time I Have, I Would Be Willing To Give A Hand. Most Likely At Least 8 Hours A Week With Exceptions Until July.
What Staff Rank Am I Applying For?: I Have No Specific Placement Desire, However I Would Always Enjoy Helping With The Maps And Design Ideas. This Is Honestly The First Application For A Server I’ve Ever Completed, And I Am Uncertain Of My Strengths.
Why Should I Be Accepted?: I Will Not Bribe Or Lie; I’ve Never Done Anything Like This Before. I Believe The Personal And Group Experience Will Enhance My Gameplay, And I Would Like To Help Out Any Way I Can If Help Is Needed.
A Bit About Myself: I Am Fifteen, United States, Eastern Time. I Am More Often Online During The Night, As I Work During The Day. Despite Crafting Skins, I Never Really Participate In Projects Or Large Builds, Only Seen On Servers Such As LifeBoat Or BrokenLens, However I Am Willing To Learn Or Help Speed The Building Process If A Blueprint Has Already Been Designed. If You Want/Need More Information Or Have Questions, Just Ask!
Contact Me: Despite Not Having A Discord Or Website To Offer, I Do Have A Kik And I Am Always Online Here At PlanetMinecraft. However If Other Ways Are Necessary, Let Me Know, And I Have An Email And Phone Number As A Last Resort.
  • My Kik: _Aliferous_

I Hope You Consider This Bizarre Form Of Application, And I Apologise Again For The Difficulty.
Yours Truly,
~ AtlasVenetus
06/21/2018 6:09 pm
SloGhost
Hello!

What exactly is Kik? I mean, I would accept you to be our staff, then atleast DM me here on planet minecraft so we can talk about some things. Since you don't have discord and all of our communication runs thru discord.

Greeetings.
06/21/2018 12:18 pmhistory
HannaMan
pls but a new discord link pls or add me ogminecraft#8785
06/21/2018 6:10 pm
SloGhost
There.

https://discord.gg/qMpN5Td

And also, I replied to you on our forum. By the way, our site is broken at the moment, just the theme of it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome