Looking for a decent cracked server, either 1.4.7 or 1.5.

xOken's Avatar xOken3/25/13 3:37 am
3/25/2013 4:10 am
DrFappingston's Avatar DrFappingston
So, I'm posting this because I'm looking for a DECENT server to play on. I'm tired of playing on servers where I can't even leave spawn because some dude is camping there with his faction just straight up slaughtering the new people that come out of spawn, and I'm getting tired of the 12 year old Mods and Admins that PAY to get Mod and Admin, only for the perks. They don't do their job, most of them can't even spell right, and they kick people for pointing out the fact that they're not doing what they're supposed to.

So, yeah. Know of any servers without all of that? No hamachi please, it interferes with my internet and DC's me constantly.
xOken
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DrFappingston
03/25/2013 4:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Come check out PyroCraft!! We are a new cracked minecraft server, we are an up and coming community looking for new members to come and join in on the fun! We are a survival server (we also have a creative world) with friendly, helpful staff. We have the Factions plugin, we also utilize CoreProtect for rollbacks and block logging. We are a no griefing server (Outside of faction to faction attacks) and we strive to give you the most enjoyment you can get out of minecraft. We have active staff who are willing to help you as much as we can. Do you like minigames? We have Paintball, with multiple different paintball maps for you to play on and adding more every so often. We are adding a mob arena, and are open to requests for minigames. What've you got to lose? Come hang out and help us grow and evolve into the Minecraft world that you would like to see!
IP: pyrocraft.no-ip.info

sozai6037
03/25/2013 4:08 am
and one more thing
we got multiverse and skyblock
sozai6037
03/25/2013 4:05 am
REALCRAFTZ
BUT WE GOT ALOT OF PLUGIN AND NICE STAFF, ONE OF THE PLUGIN ARE CTF.
IP IS realcraftz.feld0.net
NO LAGG 98% UP TIME AND ALOT OF RANKS FOR SELL TOOOO
JOIN NOW!!!!!
NO HAMACHI NEEDED
You can pay us money and have the plugin you want to be install
we also got SKYBLOCK, CTF and much much more
Hope you guys enjoy it and join the server
Have a nice day
And we got mature stuff
Our ip is realcraftz.feld0.net
btw we got pay ranks, but its not for the staff position
and our server are new