Looking for a decent Vanilla server, 25 yr old server owner

Gutrug's Avatar Gutrug12/30/13 5:06 pm
1 emeralds 128 2
12/30/2013 5:12 pm
Gutrug's Avatar Gutrug
Looking for a cool vanilla server sorta mindcrack style where i can have fun with peeps and play and do projects. just something to enjoy whilst not managing my kicraft.co.uk server.

im 25 yers old and have managed kicraft.co.uk for 3 years since the alpha of minecraft. im chatty and have a voice comms mumble server people can join me on if they so wish. all offers will be read and checked thanks
Gutrug
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2013 5:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Gutrug
KernelPenguin
GutrugLooking for a cool vanilla server sorta mindcrack style where i can have fun with peeps and play and do projects. just something to enjoy whilst not managing my kicraft.co.uk server.

im 25 yers old and have managed kicraft.co.uk for 3 years since the alpha of minecraft. im chatty and have a voice comms mumble server people can join me on if they so wish. all offers will be read and checked thanks

Im 19 i'm in the build of a server.

well keep me posted on the private messages and let me know mate
12/30/2013 5:09 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
KernelPenguin
GutrugLooking for a cool vanilla server sorta mindcrack style where i can have fun with peeps and play and do projects. just something to enjoy whilst not managing my kicraft.co.uk server.

Im 19 i'm in the build of a server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome