Looking for dedicated builder!

N3evin's Avatar N3evin4/9/13 10:10 am
1 emeralds 117 8
4/10/2013 5:26 am
N3evin's Avatar N3evin
Currently i am looking for builder for my server that i will soon get it. What i need is currently listed below.
- A spawn place with rule and commands board
- Hall of staff to place npc.
- A market place that sell everything.
- A spleef arena
- a warp station
and other exciting building that make a city.

Time limit: 4days.
N3evin
Level 2 : Apprentice Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

N3evin
04/10/2013 5:26 am
bump?
N3evin
04/10/2013 2:23 am
i need more applicant!
N3evin
04/09/2013 9:55 pm
bump
Freeman0676
04/09/2013 1:25 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Gent
Yo Dude!

I can handle this job for you! PM me the IP
Th3Rice
04/09/2013 1:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I like to help. Experience builder here I built at least 10 spawns they were great!
If you got skype and we chat PM.

Thank you for your time and reading this and cooperation
sion7boi7878
04/09/2013 1:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I would like to apply for the builder for your server i got no pics but if you tell me what shape and style you want i will glad to help

if you are thinking about letting me be a builder contact me my skype is sion.griffiths7
Greenschematic13
04/09/2013 11:22 am
Is it possible to apply as admin? if so here i go

Admin app:
Name: Odin

In-Game Name: Wolmer98

Building Skill (1-10): 10

Experiance: Been playing since the beta

WorldEdit Skill (1-10): 6,3

Moderating Skill (1-10): 10

Maturity Level (1-10): 5,2

Previous Staff Experience: I have only been an admin once, it was on a drugserver not to long ago but it got shut down since we ran out of contributions.

Are You Able To Recruit Many More Players: Yeah somewhat 4-5 friends. I could get on to the forums and start recruiting

Have You Ever Been Banned: No.

Why Do You Want To Be (Head) Admin: Im very active also friendly and helpful, im not really good whit Bukkit tbh building is my strong side.

If Two Players Were Arguing Over Scamming, What Would You Do: It depends on if its allowed to scam people on items and ingame money etc on the server. but if it were not allowed id first give the items/money back to the owner and then tell the scammer that this server does not allow scamming, please go back and read the rules again. if this happen again i will jail you or give you a temp-ban.

If A Player Is Being Accused Of Hacking, What Would You Do: First of all ask what kind of hacks were used, then id ask for proof. if they do not have proof i will keep an extra eye on this player that were accused of hacking. if more complains is recived i will inform Owner and other Admins to keep an eye on this player since several people says he's hacking you could also get the /report plugin.

Any Other Information: Im very handy whit redstone and my building styles are mostly Medival,Modern also im good with making statues, but i will ofcourse build in the style i've been informed to build with.

Pic ::: http://i.imgur.com/adImweL.jpg
sorry for the lack of pictures i couldnt get more since that was taken same day as the server was shut down :/
MisterDedeen
04/09/2013 11:08 am
i am a experienced builder.
im free the whole weekend.
a couple of hours a normal day except friday
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome