Looking for dev and staff

eman00392's Avatar eman003927/2/14 7:09 pm
7/2/2014 7:30 pm
InterThane's Avatar InterThane
hi i am eman from xgn and we need staff

IGN -
Age - You must be 13 to apply. If you are younger than 13 you will be denied. If you are older than 13, erase the red text, and type your age.

Timezone -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -

When did you first play, Minecraft how often do you play? -

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -

Where are you most active on the server? -

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone? -

How many staff applications have you made before? -

What is the date of the last application you made? -

Anything else we should know? -
eman00392
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

InterThane
07/02/2014 7:30 pm
Level 1 : New Network
What position are you applying for?:Head admin

IGN:istack0409

Experience with being Staff?: Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.

How long can you stay on? and will you be active?: I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.

How will you benefit the server?: Like I said previously I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is...
This is how I benefit servers and hope that I can do the same for you.

How could you improve the server?:
I can improve servers with the hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.
kitkat12343
07/02/2014 7:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
IGN - kitkat12343
Age - 15

Timezone - eastern

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 3:00PM-10:00PM

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Yes

When did you first play, Minecraft how often do you play? - I play almost every day for over 2 hours and I started playing three years ago

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - nope

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have been co-owner, head admin on two servers, admin on one, moderator on one, and builder on two servers.

Where are you most active on the server? - ? not sure what you mean

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 2 at the minimum

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - To stay calm and understand that they don't think about things at the same maturity level.

Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone? - Yes

How many staff applications have you made before? - Not sure

What is the date of the last application you made? - Not sure

Anything else we should know? -
My name is Drea, but call me Tess
I hope I can help your server
I'd like the position of admin+
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome