Looking For Developer with Financial Compensation For New Roleplay Server.

Eldon The Noble's Avatar Eldon The Noble9/11/17 12:44 pm
1 emeralds 175 1
9/11/2017 8:36 pm
Eldon The Noble's Avatar Eldon The Noble
Developer

The main thing we are looking for in a developer is the ability to manager server side issues. This includes but is not limited to server maintenance, plugin management, bug squishing, server efficiency, etc. The server will shape and morph over time so we are looking for someone who really knows their stuff and will be able to adapt the server to different situations. We are also looking for someone who can make custom items for the server such as custom animals, custom hostile mobs, and custom models for a resource pack, such as Conquest Models 1.9 like they did. This is a leadership job, so we will look to you for your best judgement on technical issues.

Financial Compensation.

Right off the bat there won't be any financial compensation, but after a bit after I see great strides and great things done I will be able to give a stipend. It wouldn't be much but it would be a thank you for a job well done from my own pocket. Once we start getting donations then the developer would get a good portion of the profits after bills are paid. The sky is the limit at this area. So it is all related on how we do creating a server that people will want to come to and enjoy.

If you are interested in being apart of this come chat with me on discord, you can find my profile as "Eldon The Noble" or you can message me on here and we can discuss things.

Thank You and have a wonderful day!
Eldon The Noble
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger