**LOOKING FOR DEVS AND BUILDERS** Hysteria Craft

TheVerbalMurder's Avatar TheVerbalMurder8/14/17 5:14 am
1 emeralds 248 6
8/19/2017 2:27 am
TheVerbalMurder's Avatar TheVerbalMurder
Hey everybody! I am the lead coder and head developer of Hysteria Craft. Hysteria Craft is an up and coming minecraft server that is in need of developers and builders. Please fill out the basic form below (copy and paste into your reply) to be considered. All applicants considered, only the best accepted. Thanks in advance!

Application
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• IGN:

• Position Applied for:

• If Developer, what is your experience:

• If Builder, give some build links:

• What is your Discord:

• How many servers have you worked on:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TheVerbalMurder
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/19/2017 2:27 am
TheVerbalMurder
bumpity bumpbump
08/14/2017 11:13 pm
TheVerbalMurder
**EDIT**

The server is a factions server that is currently under development. I can't exactly say too much because I am not the owner of the server, just the head developer. We are looking for 2 coders/developers and 2 builders.
08/14/2017 11:30 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Spigot
You need to add some more information about the server. This post is very vague.
08/14/2017 9:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
VenomousShotzYT
15, VenomousShotzYT. Builder, Helper For Minehut.com, venomousshotz244#7182, 4 servers.
EMAIL
08/14/2017 6:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Aidose
Hi im Aiden id like to apply
Im 14
ign is TheEmeraldPik but dont use much
Id like to apply for dev
i have had recent experience as dev on a server called tntnetwork which was a 100 slot public server ran by MuggyxZ in the US. It was successful and had ran factions I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position. Also I had dev on a prisons server which had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. E.g. just going in to creative and getting there stuff. I was also a Mod on End3rCraft, a small 35 slot server which usually had 16 users on avg, and 2-3 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lack of time and lack of active staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
My discord is TheEmeraldPike #8342
In total i have worked on 4 servers.
08/14/2017 5:22 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Dragonborn
Fonta
i think you need to explain the purpose of your server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome