| LOOKING FOR *EXPERIENCED BUILDERS* | BOUKENCRAFT |

okalawolf's Avatar okalawolf12/26/13 11:20 am
1 emeralds 232 9
12/28/2013 3:16 am
okalawolf's Avatar okalawolf
Hello! I came to these forums in search for some talented and well-experienced builders who can help create the server: "BoukenCraft".

Here is a 'gist' of the server (Summative): Bouken -- "To risk, venture, adventure".

A small 'ongoing' server, that is growing along with it's community. Our primary goal is to create a community where people can get together and have fun. Join us, and invite your friends/family!

I have already implemented many plugins such as VoxelSniper, WorldEdit, and WorldGuard to aid in your building. I plan on having a castle theme, with the spawn, which has a very unique complex where it introduces the rules and various plugins (eg. A room that examples Spleef or Griefing). After they finish the tutorial they are given a secret word they must type into chat to be automatically promoted to the 'Member' rank (which then transports them to the 'real spawn').
*In the real spawn I imagine a ChestShop area (AdminShops)--which has a kind of village theme. This will be connected to Spawn and multiple areas, for example, a portal hub--where they will be able to choose many different paths (such as a GamesCenter [Spleef, ect.], and Rules & Guidelines area).
- I plan on having multiple complexes sort of 'connected' to the main spawn area. I have MultiWorld support, so I can create a special "Spawn" world where we could build.

*What will I get in return?

If you do decide to be a 'generous' person, I will gladly offer you our Benefactor rank (for free!). This rank is worth $100, and includes many perks and fun commands (Please read our T&C, and Disclaimers).
If you want to find out what kinds of benefits there are please visit our website, sign up, and go to the 'Donation' Tab for more information:
http://boukenminecraft.enjin.com/

*Okay...I want to help...can I sign up for it?

Name(First):

IGN:

Skype (optional):

Experiences (Pictures & Servers[w/ IP]):

What will you be able to build?:

Experience with WorldEdit & VoxelSniper?:

Any extra information you would like to give:

*Thank you so much for your time into reading everything. I would really appreciate it if you decide to help me in the creation of this server...I hope what I offer compensates with what I'm trying to achieve. Have a very good day, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

If you do not want to enclose your skype username to the public just PM me, and I'll add you then. Sadly, skype will only be used to keep in 'close' contact with my helpers as my microphone is broken at the moment. Thanks !
P.S. The server is 24/7 WHEN RELEASED. I am very excited to see the outcome of this server, as I will implement many more plugins to make the experience awesome! As for now (while we are building), to keep the server monitored, it will be offline whenever we are not building.

*Sidenote:
GMT - 10:00 (Standard Time) | Hawaii Aleutian Standard Time (HST) (Alaska-Hawaii Standard Time)
okalawolf
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Posh
12/26/2013 7:46 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Name(First): My first name is Esther.

IGN: My in-game username is PoshM9trix.

Skype (optional): My skype username is monkeybacon1009/

Experiences (Pictures & Servers[w/ IP]): My example photo is my skype profile picture.

What will you be able to build?: I will build you virtually anything, spawns, arenas, homes, and many more!

Experience with WorldEdit & VoxelSniper?: Yes, I have plenty of experience with these plugins.

Any extra information you would like to give: I will supply this to you through skype if accepted.
okalawolf
12/28/2013 3:16 am
Accepted ^! Thank you!
lolo131
12/26/2013 12:34 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman uwu
Your server's spawn sounds like a great idea! Here's my application

Name(First): Laura

Age: 12 (Sorry I'm only 12, but I'm pretty mature for my age)

IGN: lolo131

Skype (optional): I'm very sorry, but I do not have Skype and do not plan to skype strangers when/if I get it

Experiences (Pictures & Servers[w/ IP]): I do not take screenshots of my builds because when I am a builder on servers after I finish something I move on to something next. I have run a server before, last year actually, but it was shut down. In my three years of playing minecraft I have also applied for many staff positions and gotten many (I'm not trying to brag if that's how it's coming off as) of them. When I reinstalled minecraft, though, I lost all of the ips to those servers and am unable to list them.

What will you be able to build?: Based on your idea for your server's spawn, I will be able to build the ChestShop area, rules area, the building for the tutorial and parts of the tutorial (I am not the best redstone person), decorations for the theme of your spawn, and the portal hub.

(experience with WorldEdit & VoxelSniper?: I do not know how to use VoxelSniper (In fact I've never heard of it until now), but I do know how to use WorldEdit.

Any extra information you would like to give: I am willing to build something later and give you a screenshot if that's what you'd prefer because I did not provide proof of experience. I am also willing to simply climb up the ranks if you are unsure of me still. If you do not pick me I would love to just be a player on your server, so I would appreciate it if you would PM me the ip so I may join when it's released. Thank you for the time you put into reading this and for your consideration. I hope your server succeeds!
Filip96
12/26/2013 12:10 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Name(First):Filip ,filipkinjan(username)

IGN: dont have one

Skype (optional):

Experiences (Pictures & Servers[w/ IP]):lazy beast craft: helper,Mcultimate:builder

What will you be able to build?: any time 10am - 9pm new york time

Experience with WorldEdit & VoxelSniper?:World edit

Any extra information you would like to give:I like planes
okalawolf
12/26/2013 7:20 pm
*edit* - My apologies I did not notice your Username! Accepted! (IGN = InGameName) Please sign up on the server website to keep notified. Thank you!
alex4116
12/26/2013 11:38 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Name: Alex S.
Ign:alex4116
Skype (optional): [will tell you if i get accepted]

Experiences (Pictures & Servers[w/ IP]): Mutantcraft[CoOwner]= mutantcraft.mcph.co
BeyondTheBloxMC[Mod] (I forgot the ip i will ask my friend) PVP KING[Mod] ( i will just give the ip's in skype) EpicPVPTimes(down cuz loss of players) and more.

What will you be able to build?:castles pixel art mansions

Experience with WorldEdit & VoxelSniper?: Yes, for world edit get your wand //wand and then select a range with left click and right click and then to remove it //cut. To place a block again select a region then do //set [id of the block/item]

Any extra information you would like to give:
okalawolf
12/26/2013 7:19 pm
Accepted. Please sign-up on our server website, so I can email you when we can get started. Thank you!
Oremitron
12/26/2013 11:24 am
Name : Michael Li
Ign: Oremitron
Experiences picture i give you in skype.
What will you be able to build: Christmas trees,presents, buildings, walls, anything you want me to do.
Experience with WorldEdit & VoxelSniper: Yes
okalawolf
12/26/2013 7:21 pm
McBans = 1 ban, reason: Greif
If you would like to fight for a position, please join the servers website and be patient.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome