Looking for experienced server programer

icefire555's Avatar icefire5555/17/14 8:30 pm
5/17/2014 11:39 pm
icefire555's Avatar icefire555
First I'll give some personal info so you don't think i'm a little kid looking for free work.

I'm 18, and in college. I'm known by icefire555 anywhere I am. I'm getting back into live streaming which I used to do as well as programming my own private Mc server. but after both programming and live streaming for hours It kills me.

I'm looking for someone who has hosted a decent server in the past. And that has delt with griefing and all that jazz.

The server I will give you access to is a
Duel Quad core Zeon server at like 2.6Ghz a core.
72GB of DDR3 Ram.
Power protection and back up.

For speed I would recommend that the server would be ran on a Ramdrive, and periodically backed up. I have done it before.

If you have done this before I would love to see your work. and if your what I'm looking for than it could be a great partnership.

Lastly I would like to set the topic of possible profits. I am not interested in keeping server profits for my own personal use. I believe that the money should go back into the server and possible future upgrades. However for your work I would be happy to communicate about you keeping the profits (Money after costs) for your own use.

If your interested reply here or message me. This will not cost you any money to work on the server.
icefire555
Level 1 : New Narwhal