LOOKING FOR A CO-FOUNDER ON SCYCRAFT

Scylinder's Avatar Scylinder10/18/13 10:58 pm
1 emeralds 144 4
10/19/2013 1:57 am
xXSamuraiXxMC97's Avatar xXSamuraiXxMC97
Hey guys im looking for someone that would like to run a server with me. This person has to be dedicated, contributed, and loves to play minecraft xD. Im also looking for someone who is great with advertising and would love to make this an awesome server. If you think you can be Scycraft's co-founder please fill out the following and i will pm you if i think you should be considered:

Ever been banned?:
Contributions you can make:
Time you can go online:
Advertising abilities?:
Plugin experience:

Thanks guys. Keep in mind that this is a new server and we are hoping to make it soar to the top. Remember if you like building cities and towns alone or with your friends, Scycraft is probably a server for you. ~Scylinder
Scylinder
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xXSamuraiXxMC97
10/19/2013 1:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Experience: i have been staff on many servers. ranks such as: Mod, Admin, Manager, OP, Co-owner, Builder.
Ever been banned?: never
Contributions you can make: i can provide all my time and effort into the server to get it running as smooth as possible, i can help build a friendly community and i have some pretty big ideas.
Time you can go online: after 3:30pm NZGT (new zealand time)
Advertising abilities?: i have multiple servers i can go and advertise on and im working on recording videos so i can do that too.
Plugin experience: i have a decent amount of plugin experience.

PS: will this server be cracked? i think that if it isnt then you should concider it.
Madam_Power
10/18/2013 11:21 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Could I ask the ip
bloodywaffle56
10/18/2013 11:06 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
Experience: I've Co-Founded 3 servers and owned 2 myself.
Ever been banned?: Yes for trash talking an admin once.
Contributions you can make: Scripting, Handling players, Perms, Anything really.
Time you can go online: Anytime.
Advertising abilities?: I'm decent at this, you can look at my profile and see my old servers.
Plugin experience: I've owned 2 servers.. This shouldn't be a question for me. OF COURSE. -bloodywaffle56
Madam_Power
10/18/2013 11:04 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Experience: I have been Co_Owner once before but the server got shut down due to cost issues
Ever been banned?: Yes but only because the owner thinks im abusing my powers for a tp
Contributions you can make: I can build[click my name] I can advertise I can do anything you want me to
Time you can go online:from 3:30 till 6 or longer in the afternoon I do have school but on thursdays and tuesdays I have cricket for nationals
Advertising abilities?: Very high
Plugin experience: Very high

this is a small application but im not in a mood for writing sorry
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome