Looking for helpers for server

jad1097's Avatar jad109712/10/11 11:14 pm
1 emeralds 120 5
12/11/2011 12:00 am
TFMstudios's Avatar TFMstudios
Hello all
I'm looking for people to help build my server also help with plugin permissions because i truly do not have much time on my hands to do permissions,and build my server ALONE so i need help
Anyone who helps with my server and stuff if i truly like what you have done and/or helped with i will maybe promote you to lord or higher ( lord is 3 below owner so you will be 3 above default) but i will not go any higher then that . i also need help with a few other things.As i mentioned (maybe not) the plugins i have now are
-world edit
-essentials
-voxelsniper 5
-permissions(duh)
and
-command bin
so if you want to help heres how-to
ex.
minecraft name- jad1097
age- 15
what i like to do- Well i like to build numerous things from medieval to modern as well as the every-so-often needed cake i'm good at redstone and other stuff in that manor.alas i am not good at creativity i do not have a lot of creativity so it is hard to picture stuff in my mind made outa blocks........
(end of ex.)

so again this is what you have to post down under this

minecraft name-
age-
what you like to do-
and i will read every 10 min to see if i approve you you will get a PM with ip and stuff
so good luck!
(ps.I will be searching for Astra plugins so be ready )
*edit*
i am also not putting in the main plugins like essentials untill someone helps me put them so no essentials
*edit again....*
ALSO please post a exapmle of what you have built so i can see what you actully good at.
jad1097
Level 1 : New Miner