Looking for helpers to set up a Server

Jularobbe's Avatar Jularobbe12/25/15 3:37 pm
1 emeralds 202 3
12/26/2015 12:59 am
DeletedUser404's Avatar DeletedUser404
Good day everyone,

my name is Julian, I'm 17 years old and I've been playing Minecraft since 2011. Over the years I have had many unsuccessful servers which all had one common problem. They weren't online 24/7 because I didn't want to pay for a host. After a while I got better internet and just this week I set up a working Server-PC on which I'm running my Minecraft Server. I am looking for people who would like to help setting the server up. I have quite a lot of experience with plugins etc. but one thing I'm not good at is building. I still need a spawn and a few ideas. I have already set up a website and have a little tutorial for new players and a server concept. I currently only have one helper that I know from my old Minecraft days.

So if YOU would like to spend some time helping me setup the server or have some awesome ideas you could tell me I'd be really grateful. You can either reply here or send me a PN if you'd prefer that. I don't have any requirements really, I just want to be able to trust the people I'm working with. I have anti grief plugins and backups and I have also disabled TNT or any other things that could harm my builds.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and maybe you're interested or have something you'd like to share.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Jularobbe

PS. Server Details
The Server is hosted in Germany and is just a small one with 8GB RAM and an AMDA4-5400 so please don't expect a lot of slots or any amazing things like multiworlds. We all start small in the beginning I have tested my internet and have a good connection rate and there aren't any lags. Once you have earned my trust you can build on the Server whenever you want and eventually get a Staff rank!

PPS. Server Theme
I have thought of a theme all revolving around Norse mythology. The builds should be themed around that, I don't mind throwing over the concept though if I hear better ideas!
Jularobbe
Level 2 : Apprentice Network