Looking for initial server helpers

Lordmaker's Avatar Lordmaker7/15/17 6:42 am
1 emeralds 102 5
7/15/2017 1:58 pm
BlogCraft's Avatar BlogCraft
Note that that the server is merely in planning phase right now

Hey, people, I'm currently planning on making a server based around team PVP/team survival. It is the very early planning phase at the moment however and I am seeking not only other people's input on how the server should be but also seeking direct help with planning, setting up, management, development and eventually when the time comes moderating, building and other administrative tasks. I would very much appreciate the help but I will warn you that this will take quite a bit of commitment on everyone's part, (however, don't let that scare you if you can only help a few hours a day or something.)

If you are interested simply reply to this post and I'll talk details with you over PM.

What You Will Require
You will require the following things:
-A Google account as the project is currently using Google Docs etc
-Some form of convenient contact - Discord is preferable however Skype or something else like that is still good. Please note that you do not have to use your voice, I know that doing that can be off-putting so it's perfectly fine to only talk via text.
-Any ideas! I'm open to any ideas, we can work together to see if we can incorporate it in some way.
Lordmaker
Level 1 : New Explorer