Looking for a legit, good server

rascal555's Avatar rascal5557/11/13 12:49 am
1 emeralds 101 4
7/11/2013 4:22 am
Snowyfox's Avatar Snowyfox
Hi, I'm looking for a legit, good server to become staff on!

Name: Erin, I prefer Brook.

IGN: brookiebear5892

Age: Eleven, but mature, although I say jokes once and awhile.

What I would like to be: I would LOVE to be a moderator.

Why I want to be that position: I look at servers for a hobby, and lots of times I see rule breakers. I don't say anything, but I hate when people think its cool to break rules, and that's why I wish to be a moderator. I wish to keep a server clean, and friendly.

Anything else: I got contacts today, and my eyes hurt a bit so I won't be on [nearly] as much. Also i'm good at building. And if I ever say anything you don't like, tell me so I won't say it again.

Kind of server I'm looking for: A survival, creative, towny server with a no lag plugin because my minecraft has been REALLY laggy since 1.6.2.
rascal555
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Snowyfox
07/11/2013 4:22 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
rascal555Hi, I'm looking for a legit, good server to become staff on!

Name: Erin, I prefer Brook.

IGN: brookiebear5892

Age: Eleven, but mature, although I say jokes once and awhile.

What I would like to be: I would LOVE to be a moderator.

Why I want to be that position: I look at servers for a hobby, and lots of times I see rule breakers. I don't say anything, but I hate when people think its cool to break rules, and that's why I wish to be a moderator. I wish to keep a server clean, and friendly.

Anything else: I got contacts today, and my eyes hurt a bit so I won't be on [nearly] as much. Also i'm good at building. And if I ever say anything you don't like, tell me so I won't say it again.

Kind of server I'm looking for: A survival, creative, towny server with a no lag plugin because my minecraft has been REALLY laggy since 1.6.2.

You can check out mine, which isn't creative or towny but is a nice server that doesn't lag much outside spawn. For most people, chances are low or almost impossible to get staff, but if you keep to your current word and also be a good player, you might make it. I'm trying to renew/cleanup our rack of staff anyways. And we probably need stricter staff. And we hate rule-breakers. :p

It's down atm btw, so don't intend to join yet, I'm setting everything up. It might come back up in about 4 days.
rascal555
07/11/2013 1:21 am
It was seven.
And I'm sick of working for it. I try and try and try and never get noticed O_O It drives me nuts to work for it. Its like this:
I swear to drunk officer, I'm not God! Compared to this:
I swear to hacker I'm not a God! So the theory is:
Why lie when you can be trusted?
If you can't trust me, why ask?

LOLOLOLOLOL pwned so hard xDDD
ChaosExpert
07/11/2013 1:02 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Ermmagahd you bumped after 8 minutes D:

Anyways, most people won't just make you staff on their server. Got to work for it.
rascal555
07/11/2013 12:57 am
Bumpity bump bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome