Looking for mature admins

eprocks6054's Avatar eprocks60546/3/12 5:44 pm
6/4/2012 3:23 am
Girouette's Avatar Girouette
Building freebuild:
Here at FreeScape we are looking for more mature people to manage the server.

Hello please format your signups like this:
Experience Story: Example Ive been admin on a few servers I kniw how to use world edit and griefing plugins as well as simple commands.
When did you start MC: Example 1.3 Beta
How long you play: Example A lot of the day

IP: 50.31.24.71

Thanks,
-Eprocks6054
eprocks6054
Level 49 : Master Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/04/2012 3:23 am
Level 24 : Expert uwu
Girouette
IGN:Yoshi365
Experience Story: I've been an Admin on a few other servers and I know how to use these list of plugins: Worldedit, WorldGuard, Citizens, NoCheat, Anti-Cheat, CoreProtect, Lockette, iConomy, ChestShop, Essentials, EssentialsGroupManager, and a boat load of more plugins.
When did you start Minecraft: Minecraft 1.1
How long I play:Usually a long time (like maybe 5 hours and up)
06/04/2012 1:50 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
ideogeny
IGN: Ideogeny
Experience Story: I've been admin on a few servers and co-owner on one. I have extensive knowledge of the following plugins: World Edit/World Guard, Essentials, Factions, McBans, Citizens, logblock, anti-cheat and chestshop. I also know how to assist people with LWC/Lockette, mcMMO, and a handful of other simple plugins.
When did you start MC: Beta 1.6
How long you play: Usually a couple hours a day
06/04/2012 1:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
sacredlucas
Experience Story: I've been some OP's, even a co-owner on a server. I am well experienced with WorldEdit, Building boats, and being nice to people on the server.
When did you start MC: 1.2
How long you play: When I have time, I'd say 3 hours, maybe more, it's abouts.
06/04/2012 12:42 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Herobrine1265
age 13
Experience story I've been admin on 8 serve and owned mu own server it was very popular
when did you start minecraft I started minecraft at alpha
how long do you play minecraft I am on minecraft from 10 to 12 hours
06/04/2012 12:44 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
UnbreakableEnigma
Dis is true ive seen it!
06/04/2012 12:27 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Kovren
Experience Story: I've been mod on one server, and I've owned a server that nobody ever gets on.
When did you start MC: Beta 1.4
How long you play: 3-8 hours a day.
06/03/2012 9:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
zTsuna
IGN:Nsur84
Will you abuse commands? why?: Downright No. Abusing commands would result into people leaving the server, and it'll add a bad reputation to the server.
Will you break the rules?: Obviously no, if accepted as a staff member, it's my duty to enforce the rules, not to break them.
Will you grief other players (without my permission)?: Again, no. Griefing, I would guess is a rule, and breaking the rules is a "no-no". I should set a great example to others in the server.
What is your age?: 14
Have you owned and/or been op or admin on a server before?: Yes, I have. I've been an admin on quite a few servers in the past, and I do own my own server.
What is your specialty?: I'm an all-around Minecraft player, so I'm not really specialized in a certain thing.
How long have you played minecraft?: For about a year, I believe.
Are you familiar with world edit,jail plugin, etc.? (this usually does not effect your getting accepted): I'm familar with most plugins (Especically World-Edit), but I could learn along the way if I don't know the plugins you installed.
Do you have a good computer?: I would say it's not the best, but it's decent for me to play on far.
Do you think i should have a whitelist?: If we are still in the building phase, I suppose you should set it to whitelist for now. If not, don't keep it on the whitelist as you need a higher population for a server to last long.
And finally, what do you want to do on this server?: Basically, act a great staff member, enforce the rules, build, etc. My goal in this server is to expand my experience as an administrator and to have fun.

(I copied my original Application)
06/03/2012 8:13 pm
Level 27 : Expert Droid
Major Callum A
Hello,
I thought I may be cutout for the job, As I'm very experienced, So here's my form:
Experience Story: I own my own Server which includes plug-ins such as Multi-Verse and PEX. I am also Co-Owner on two Servers, Admin on 3 And Mod on 3. I have been playing Minecraft for a while (Since 1.1 (ALPHA) (Also, I have had an a shaming past with MC bans and Hacking, which I am well over, So please excuses that)
When did you start MC: 1.1 (ALPHA)
How long you play: About 5 Hours a day, But I try as long as I can without being told of by my parents :l
Also, My In game name is God_Callum, Even if I am not chosen, I hope to have a fun time on your Server anyway
Thanks,
- Callum (AKA Zakary500)
06/03/2012 6:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Adamant
Experience Story: I have been staff before I am very mature but I have some fun sometimes I know alot of commands
When did you start MC: 1.7.3
How long you play: 4 hours on most days.

Hope you accept me
06/03/2012 6:30 pm
Level 29 : Expert Taco
RoffleWaffle
Experience Story: i have been previous admin on different servers and a great builder but not good at plugins
When did you start MC: 1.3 Beta
How long you play: a huge part of the day

thanks for reading i hope you pick me
06/03/2012 6:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ASSASSIN_MAN85
Experience Story: I am Admin on 6 differnet servers, I know how to handle the commands, and i am very mature.
When did you start MC: 1.2.3 Beta
How long you play: Like 10 hrs a day. Lol
06/03/2012 5:54 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
Moved to 'Server Recruitment: Help Wanted' as this topic's purpose is to recruit staff/developers of some kind.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome