Looking for a Mindcrack like server? Here's your chance!

BananaFallsYT's Avatar BananaFallsYT5/7/16 4:40 pm
8/29/2016 7:54 am
menm2's Avatar menm2
Hey guys! BananaFalls here, welcome to Travuera SMP! A new 1.9 Server. We are a good group of people who are looking for some new members! We started the server about 2 weeks ago, and we reset the server every month or so. But we may change that! We will be running the server on Minecraft 1.9.2, so this includes the combat changes! We are looking for new members. We do ask that you be eleven or older, and we do not record. But you can freely do so!

The Rules:
1. No Griefing
2. No Stealing
3. Stay active!
4. Respect all of your fellow players.
5. Do not mess with another person's build (minor pranks are fine).
6. No Mods (Optifine and MiniMap are allowed)
7. PVP is only allowed if both people agree to fight
8. Don’t be an annoyance! (Pranks are fine as said in the previous statement)
9. If you break something, replace it.
10. Skype is not required, but some of us might use it! (Teamspeak is optional as well!)

Whitelist Application:

What is your real Name:

Minecraft IGN:

Your age:

How often do you get on Minecraft?:

Why do you want to join this server?:

What is your favorite thing to do in an SMP community?:

What is your least favorite thing about SMP communities?:

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?:

What is your Skype? (You may PM me this although it is purely optional):

Do you have a Teamspeak and are willing to use it?:

Youtube Channel (If you plan to record):

Tell us about you!:

Do you have any questions for us about the community or the server?:

***Feel Free to Include a picture of YOUR builds! We want to see what your capable of!
BananaFallsYT
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2016 7:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
menm2
What is your real Name:
Alex

Minecraft IGN:
menm2

Your age:

At least once a day

Because I enjoy playing on servers with smaller communities, because you create closer bonds and better friendships more quickly. There is also a feeling of trust among each other, because everyone got accepted and thereby also accepted the terms and conditions of joining.

Building with other people and interacting with them socially.

The fact that each one I have joined till now has been shut down

Have you read the rules and do you agree with them?:
Yes indeed!

I'd rather PM it, once I have been accepted.

I do not have Teamspeak yet. Have used it in the passed though and wouldn't mind to use it.

No YouTube channel. Had one, but it was a total flop xP.

Tell us about you!:
I'm Alexander, 17 years old and live in Amsterdam (The Netherlands). I am starting my final year in High School. Despite that, I will still be on the server a lot (so don't worry ). I enjoy building and like to help with big projects.

Will there be community events or something similar to that?

Kind regards,
Alexander!
06/15/2016 11:05 pm
tacoplaysmc
What is your real Name: Antonio

Minecraft IGN: ur_mom_is_a_taco (sorry for the immaturity, created my account 4 years ago)

Your age: 16

How often do you get on Minecraft?: 1-4 hours a night

Why do you want to join this server?: This server sticks out from the rest because it seems like an active, fun community unlike most. Mainly I want to have fun and partake in community builds.

What is your favorite thing to do in an SMP community?: Build with others, construct my own base, work on huge buildings

What is your least favorite thing about SMP communities?: Greifing. Hoping that something is in place which prevents this on the server.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes, 100%!

What is your Skype? (You may PM me this although it is purely optional): AntonioDireito5

Do you have a Teamspeak and are willing to use it?: Yes, yes

Youtube Channel (If you plan to record): No channel, hoping to buy fraps soon though

Tell us about you!: Like to get stoned, come onto minecraft and make/do some really cool things.

Do you have any questions for us about the community or the server?: No, everything seems quite straight forward and well balanced!
05/10/2016 11:48 am
Dannymor
What is your real Name: Danny Morsink

Minecraft IGN: Phoenix_Falcon

Your age: 14

How often do you get on Minecraft?: often

Why do you want to join this server?: ive Always wanted to join a a smp server cause it seems so fun and i got a lot of ideas for shops bases builds pranks etc.

What is your favorite thing to do in an SMP community?: i dont know yet but i think it will be making builds and redstone minigames for the people to enjoy my main plan is to build a minigame park

What is your least favorite thing about SMP communities?: nothing cause ive never done it before

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: yes of course and yes i do

What is your Skype? (You may PM me this although it is purely optional): danny.morsink

Do you have a Teamspeak and are willing to use it?: yes

Youtube Channel (If you plan to record): i dont have a yt channel but i do have a twitch acount i stream on sometimes https://www.twitch.tv/dannymor

Tell us about you!: tbh im kinda shy but im willing and trying to work on that thats why i wanna join a smp so bad cause people are friendly most of the time, further im a dutch guy in school.

Do you have any questions for us about the community or the server?: not really
06/05/2016 7:26 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Scarv
Hey, sorry for the long wait, you were also accepted! BananaFalls is on vacation, so I am replacing him for now! I'll PM you the IP
05/10/2016 8:43 am
Level 28 : Expert Princess
Aesthicc
What is your real Name: Amber, but everyone online calls me eme.

Minecraft IGN: LostIzellah

Your age:

I'd say once a day for sure, maybe 1-3 hours on weekdays and weekends? 6-7 hours +

Umm, there are a few smp servers out there, but not ones i would be interested in joining, mostly because they have "custom" plugins with guns and stuff that i don't enjoy. I'd also like to meet new people and just enjoy playing on a whitelisted smp again

Building! and maybe starting UHC's? Not sure if ya'll do that sort of thing but on old smp's i've been apart of we used to do these UHC's at the beginning of each new season and they were super fun.

What are they called greifers? idk. And idiots D:

yupyup

What is your Skype? (You may PM me this although it is purely optional): I'll pm you.

I do have teamspeak, i would be willing to use it as-long as i know the people in the teamspeak, I'm slightly shy so i would have to know ya'll a little bit before i start "being myself".

Youtube Channel (If you plan to record): Nah

Tell us about you!: I'm a 17 year old girl from the united kingdom, I'm currently in college working my way through a diploma in animal welfare and veterinary nursing so i can go onto university and make my way up to being a veterinary nurse. I'm also artistic, I make skins for Minecraft and draw a lot more than i should I've made banners and channel art for people but it's not really a passion of mine and i only occasionally do it for close friends. I love music, i can get into any kind of music. That's about it i feel like sharing on a public forum. c:

Will you be resetting every month? Because i feel like a month isn't really long enough for me to get everything done. I enjoy big projects and sometimes it'll take me about' a month to get it finished. I wouldn't enjoy the server resetting when I've just got my thing done.
06/05/2016 7:27 pm
Scarv
Howdy, sorry for the long wait, you are accepted but Banana went on vacation and just recently told me to accept you guys!
05/10/2016 5:33 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
xCarbon
What is your real Name: Alex

Minecraft IGN: Vaoxi

How often do you get on Minecraft?: Everyday after school

Why do you want to join this server?: I really just wanted to join a survival server where I don't need to worry about griefers or protecting my builds. I would love to be apart of this small group of people so I could join and just meet new people which is what I love doing.

What is your favorite thing to do in an SMP community?: Building and interacting with others.

What is your least favorite thing about SMP communities?: For public server just the amount of wrecked land there is, it is very unappealing

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes

What is your Skype? (You may PM me this although it is purely optional): RealxCarbon

Do you have a Teamspeak and are willing to use it?: Yes

Youtube Channel (If you plan to record): I do but I don't plan on recording as of yet

Tell us about you!: I am a male currently in school who loves gaming! I have an Xbox One which I use to play with my IRL friends and my PC so I can play Minecraft. I take part in Computing, Art and Biology courses which are my favourite subjects. I am a friendly guy who loves to meet new people and get along with others.
06/05/2016 7:26 pm
Scarv
Hi! Sorry for the long wait, Banana is on break (Vacation, he will be back next reset! You are accepted! I will PM you the IP!
05/09/2016 8:06 pm
theironfist0315
Minecraft IGN: theironfist0315

Your age: 12

How often do you get on Minecraft?: How often? More like how often you aren't on!
(Basically 24/7)

Why do you want to join this server?: I have been looking for a server where everyone is friendly and people work together to do projects. Also, I like the idea of white list

What is your favorite thing to do in an SMP community?: One of my favorite things to do is make various builds for the server.

What is your least favorite thing about SMP communities?: I don't really have a least favorite thing.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: I have read them, and I also agree.

yoloswag swag (My chance of skyping anyone at anytime is low, however)

Do you have a Teamspeak and are willing to use it?: theironfist0315. I am willing to use it.

Youtube Channel (If you plan to record): Yoshizilla315 (My channel is inactive as I have a bad mic. Once I get a better one I will probably record)

Tell us about you!: Me you ask? A lot of my friends think I am funny and smart, but I'm unsure. I also love to do acting, it's something I am really good at. One of my most negative qualities, however, is I try to roast everyone at any chance I get. (I can try and not to though XD)

Do you have any questions for us about the community or the server?: One question I have is will we have any UHCs?
05/09/2016 6:50 pm
tinwillows
Whitelist Application:

What is your real Name: Kira

Minecraft IGN: My username is xXDerpyKittenzXx

Your age: I am 12 years old.

How often do you get on Minecraft?: About 7-8 hours a day.

Why do you want to join this server?: To play with some friends, and to meet new friends. Also because

What is your favorite thing to do in an SMP community?: I really love to just play with friends and build cool things!

What is your least favorite thing about SMP communities?: I really don't like hackers and griefers, they just ruin the fun.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: I have and I agree to them!

What is your Skype? (You may PM me this although it is purely optional): I don't want to be using Skype, as I want to keep my privicy.

Do you have a Teamspeak and are willing to use it?: I do not have TeamSpeak, and I do not want to use it.

Youtube Channel (If you plan to record): I do not have a YouTube channel to record with.

Tell us about you!: I'm 12 years old and enjoy playing games such as Minecraft, MMO's, and the Legend of Zelda series and drawing.

Do you have any questions for us about the community or the server?: Not really, no
05/08/2016 1:35 pm
big_dirt
Minecraft IGN: dex_9

Your age: 11
How often do you get on Minecraft?:lots (at least 1 per day)
my irl name is hammy but call me kevin

Why do you want to join this server?:Cause you said i should join and there are no vanilla servers with good admins. also i want a good survival community where every one can do what they want ( but not griefing ) and just build stuff like cool pixel art.

What is your favorite thing to do in an SMP community?: Make shops

What is your least favorite thing about SMP communities?:When admins use there statues to troll/grief players

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: yes and can i use NEI

What is your Skype? (You may PM me this although it is purely optional): I will steam msg you it

Do you have a Teamspeak and are willing to use it?: no and i dont wont to cause i have skype

Youtube Channel (If you plan to record):atomickevin

Tell us about you!:i like cats, tf2 and minecraft and love making stuff with redstone in mc. thats all
05/08/2016 11:12 am
BananaFallsYT
big_dirtMinecraft IGN:

Your age: you now me irl so i wont say

Why do you want to join this server?:Cause you said i should join and there are no vanilla servers with good admins

What is your least favorite thing about SMP communities?:When admins use there statues to troll/grief players

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?:yes and can i use NEI

What is your Skype? (You may PM me this although it is purely optional): I will steam msg you it

Do you have a Teamspeak and are willing to use it?:no and i dont wont to cause i have skype

Tell us about you!:i like cats all you need to know

Even though I know you in real life, that does not affect your chances of being accepted. We will need to know your username and age before we can accept or deny you. You can use NEI/TMI for crafting recipes because the mod uses the /give command for giving items.

Denied, you need to add more detail to your post.
05/08/2016 6:36 am
One_of_Last
What is your real Name: Please Call me Last, ill disclose this information to you over skype.

Minecraft IGN: King_of_all_989

How often do you get on Minecraft?: Looking to get back into it

Why do you want to join this server?: 1. ive ran out of other games to play 2. I don't like playing on my own 3. long time viewer of the mindcrackers 4. as I said I'm looking to get back into minecraft I believe this might be the way

What is your favorite thing to do in an SMP community?: I live to explore, help the crew out, take on a missive project and not sleep.

What is your least favorite thing about SMP communities?: I'm no good at pvp, using a touchpad. and I haven't experienced 1.9 yet.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: well you wouldn't let me in unless I agree to them

What is your Skype? (You may PM me this although it is purely optional): yeah.

Do you have a Teamspeak and are willing to use it?: I have teamspeak

Youtube Channel (If you plan to record): I may record, although I may start another channel for minecraft, I have a reputation although my vlogs are awful. Last One.

Tell us about you!: I believe this should be first. Hello I am Last, ummmmm. there isn't much to say about myself. but I'm derpy and quite slow.

Do you have any questions for us about the community or the server?: how many are there?

I just thought of my build, a semi large combat base.
05/08/2016 11:16 am
BananaFallsYT
Accepted, sending you the IP now!
05/08/2016 5:46 am
Level 41 : Master Enderdragon
tom101_12
What is your real Name:
Tom
Minecraft IGN:
VaxoOfficial
Your age:
Once a day
I would like to play with something more than just myself and be able to make some videos and work with others without the hassle of getting griefed!
Build with others, help each other, build.
Don't really know ahha
Yes i agree
If i am accepted i will provide my skype
Yes i also use discord
Ill provide it if accepted
Tell us about you!:
I am 17 and work in a school IT department part time and go to school for the rest of the days of the week! I enjoy outdoor activities such as wakeboarding and surfing.
No i have no questions but i may have some later on!
05/08/2016 11:15 am
BananaFallsYT
We will need to have your YouTube channel link to prove your age, sorry for the late reply.
05/10/2016 2:10 am
Level 41 : Master Enderdragon
tom101_12
The real question is why do you think im lying?
05/08/2016 12:46 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
rainbowkappa
Whitelist Application:

What is your real Name: Zachary Kimbrough

Minecraft IGN: RainbowKappa789

Your age: 14

How often do you get on Minecraft?: Daily for 5 Hours Minimum.

Why do you want to join this server?: For a Chill and Relaxing place to hang out with others while playing Minecraft, Also to Stream and Record Content!

What is your favorite thing to do in an SMP community?: Building My Own Things with and without others without the fear of being Greifed or Trolled.

What is your least favorite thing about SMP communities?: Youtube Subscriber Requirement for Youtube SMPs.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?: Yes, and I agree to them.

What is your Skype? (You may PM me this although it is purely optional): RainbowKappa789

Do you have a Teamspeak and are willing to use it?: Yes , and I am willing to use it

Youtube Channel (If you plan to record):RainbowKappa789 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX35kl48jI_2LhogZWlCbkQ
Twitch Channel (if you plan to stream):RainbowKappa789
https://www.twitch.tv/rainbowkappa789

Tell us about you!: Hello My Name is Zachary Kimbrough! I'm 14 years old and From the United States! I am a streamer and content creator online under the name of RainbowKappa789! I am also a Game Developer in my free time sometimes. I mainly play Minecraft and Other Games in my free time though. I have more fans on Twitch than Youtube (91 to 6). I Hope You accept me and have a Good time!

None

Builds -

05/08/2016 11:16 am
BananaFallsYT
Denied, sorry, but your not the type of person were looking for.
05/07/2016 7:55 pm
BananaFallsYT
bump
05/07/2016 6:58 pm
big_dirt
Minecraft IGN: dex_9

Your age: 11

Why do you want to join this server?:Cause you said i should join and there are no vanilla servers with good admins

Have you read the rules and do you agree to them?:yes and can i use NEI

Do you have a Teamspeak and are willing to use it?:no and i dont wont to cause i have skype

Tell us about you!:i like cats all you need to know
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome