Looking for mods/admins/builders :D

Loony1001's Avatar Loony10011/20/16 10:12 pm
1/23/2016 2:52 pm
coolsam542's Avatar coolsam542
So what's up, my name is lany and I'm looking for some mods admins and builders for my new server If you wanna join and help me then you can fill out this form here

Skype (you message me your skype if you have one):

Experience (1 - 10 rating):

Building Experience (1 - 10 rating):

Why you want to help out:

Extra notes:

if you are accepted I will message you the IP to join
Loony1001
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

coolsam542
01/23/2016 2:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Experience (1 - 10 rating): 9

Building Experience (1 - 10 rating):
Why you want to help out:
Because I'm bored at the moment and want to become part of a community.
Extra notes: I'm a filmmaker and I'm hoping you'll consider me to be a part of your team.

AlaskaKitten
01/23/2016 2:13 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Skype : lol I forgot but I think its MomoKat (if not msg me urs )

Experience (1 - 10 rating):7

Building Experience (1 - 10 rating):9

Why you want to help out:I always wanted a server of my own but idk how to make one but I just wanted to be somehow special on minecraft server or something and im good at building, I am friendly with players, and I should be online AT LEAST once a week.

Extra notes:My name is Alaska and I like to help around.
Thanks! ign: ThePastelleKat (but will soon be changing )
Elements2011
01/23/2016 2:02 am
Skype (you message me your skype if you have one) kyan.davidson

Age 11

Experience (1-10 rating): 9

Building Experience (1-10 rating): 8

Why i want to help out: Because i have done other severs like this before and i have a lot a experience about building Spawns,Houses,Shops,etc. I can get well with other people really easily and i could help out people on the sever if help needed.

Extra Notes: Username: ELEMENTS2011
AA_
01/22/2016 12:22 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
Skype (you message me your skype if you have one): I don't have one

Experience (1 - 10 rating): 8

Building Experience (1 - 10 rating): 8

Why you want to help out: Cause I like helping people.

Extra notes: My username is PixelatedDoge
Mercurythedark
01/22/2016 12:01 pm
Level 29 : Expert Lego Builder
Skype (you message me your skype if you have one):mr-bombastic-marcus

Experience (1 - 10 rating): 8

Building Experience (1 - 10 rating):9

Why you want to help out:Because I want to help out a lot of servers, I don't last that long as a mod because servers shut down a lot and building is easier and doesn't take that long, I also do it for free and can help multiple people at once.

Extra notes:
Mikaka218
01/22/2016 11:57 am
Skype (you message me your skype if you have one): ryryroo218

Experience (1 - 10 rating): 10

Building Experience (1 - 10 rating): 9

Why you want to help out: I love to help people im for sure a people person and get along with everyone i have alot of experiance in minecraft as staff and have been mod about 1 time admin 2 times and builder 3 times i would say im a pretty good builder Anyways i want to belong to a server that is like a second family where everyone gets along I do not abuse my powers and love to help people Im a get to it type of girl you tell me to do something and ill get right on it I would love to be a great part of your team

Extra notes: My name is Rylie and im a 16 year old female and my minecraft name is mikaka218 and freindly and never give up on what i set my mind on! Btw if you dont except me i completely understand i dont expect to be added!
Minecraft_NeeKo
01/22/2016 12:05 am
Skype (you message me your skype if you have one): colman5555

Why you want to help out: I want to help because I just feel that I am good enough to do mega builds, and I want to help as many people as possible have the best time in minecraft and on your server. I haven't played for a while but i'm starting to get back into minecraft and I would be excited to help you out as best as possible.

Extra notes: I may not be able to get on everyday, but I will try my best to be on as much as possible.

IGN: Colraun
KetchupLover349
01/21/2016 10:19 pm
Skype (you message me your skype if you have one): None

Experience (1 - 10 rating): 9.5

Building Experience (1 - 10 rating): 5

Why you want to help out: I wanna help this server with the building and other stuff. Also i am bored.

Extra notes: my ign is _Juice_Box_Hero_
GalaxyRebel
01/21/2016 6:48 pm
Did you send me a request on Skype lany? i got it but i'm unsure?
Ractural
01/21/2016 1:56 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
dinosisterlanySo what's up, my name is lany and I'm looking for some mods admins and builders for my new server If you wanna join and help me then you can fill out this form here

Skype (you message me your skype if you have one): acentclan

Building Experience (1 - 10 rating): 7/8

Why you want to help out: im looking to learn more and become a better builder and gain more people to build with

Extra notes:

GalaxyRebel
01/21/2016 5:47 am

Building Experience (1 - 10 rating): 5

Why you want to help out: Cause I've been looking to help a brand new server out and i have a good amount of free time. I'm very trustworthy and always take responsibility for my actions, i'm good at identifying hacks and foul play as well as dissolving any arguments peacefully. I'm also very cheerful and like to create special events for servers as well as interact with players and help them out when needed.

Extra notes: I'm an Australian player so my timezone may be a little different. I have experienced being an owner of a Minecraft server twice both being very good till I handed them away to my friends. I would very much like to help out with the server

Thanks for reading
-GalaxyRebel
Twytchstep
01/21/2016 5:37 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
So what's up, my name is lany and I'm looking for some mods admins and builders for my new server If you wanna join and help me then you can fill out this form here

Skype (you message me your skype if you have one): Mindless.Assassin

Why you want to help out: I think that helping people with important things is really important to me as well, even if something isn't that important but still important to the person. If I get denied I fully understand. If I make a mistake as a staff member I will take full responsibility for my actions that I have done, I will respect all players and staff on the server and I will always make sure to keep the whole community as happy and cheerful as I can. Like I said earlier in my application I have a lot of experience being a staff member and an owner so I know what it feels like to own a server and help one. I will never abuse my powers and I will respect all players and staff members like I said earlier as much as I can, I will help any player in the whole game that needs help and I will be online for a good amount of time to help the community out. I will never target a certain player saying they did something if it was actually my friend because that is mean, cruel and immature.

Extra notes: I do love helping players and the community as much as possible. Email: ackroyjr@gmail.com and if you need help you can contact my Skype that I put in the application or either send an email to my email that I just put there. Thank you so much for reading my application and if I get accepted I will be really happy but if I get denied I will 100% understand and still play on this amazing server! with it's amazing Owner, Staff, and players. (I know that Owner is a part of staff but I was talking about admin, mod etc.) I know that my application was really short but I do hope that you enjoyed it anyway.

Have a nice day!

King Regards -Twytchstep

Zwil
01/21/2016 5:04 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Architect
What kind of theme and size are you looking for in a build? Knowing this will help me to see if I could possibly help.
Miami3
01/20/2016 10:15 pm
what kind of server?
Loony1001
01/20/2016 10:40 pm
Well i haven't entirely planned that part out but i was thinking survival games creative and some extra things to be added
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome