Looking for mods for a new Rpg Server

ThunderHauss8091's Avatar ThunderHauss809112/24/12 2:57 am
12/24/2012 10:49 am
totalcookie4's Avatar totalcookie4
Hello my name is Narthok i am an owner of an up and coming role playing server that is going to launch soon we are looking for quality, skilled, experience and loyal moderators to enforce the rules and work in our build teams ( yes there will be a lot of building involved so you had better be good). Please apply below with the following information

IGN:
PREVIOUS SERVERS EMPLOYED ON:
LINKS TO BUILDS:
COMMENTS: (note please make an intelligent comment not i love your server make me moderator that will hurt you not help you)

-Narthok
ThunderHauss8091
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/24/2012 10:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
totalcookie4
IGN: totalcookie4
EXPERIENCE: I have been moderating and an admin on servers for the past year.
PREVIOUS SERVERS EMPLOYED ON: A friend of mynes server, A prison server and many more
LINKS TO BUILDS: I have n picturs of builds completley done by me but I bult most of the buildings in the pvp map cannibal town, link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffQCB3u5Q4A.
COMMENTS: I have alot of experience and enjoy Role playing servers so please accept me and I can help make the server an enjoyable place for everyone.
12/24/2012 10:27 am
Level 27 : Expert Artist
JoaoPauloC100
IGN: JoaoPauloC100
EXPERIENCE:Im good at being admin/mod on other servers
PREVIOUS SERVERS EMPLOYED ON: SurvivorCraft ( Changed Theme )
LINKS TO BUILDS:
COMMENTS:Well,i would love to make your server grow! If need more information contact me on skype : Jpoc10
12/24/2012 4:38 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
West49Sk8er
IGN: west49sk8er
EXPERIENCE: 4 servers but 3 shut down
PREVIOUS SERVERS EMPLOYED ON: CraftyNerdz shut down.
LINKS TO BUILDS: No links
COMMENTS: (note please make an intelligent comment not i love your server make me moderator that will hurt you not help you)
12/24/2012 4:31 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
TinyBirdy
IGN: TinyBirdy
EXPERIENCE:I am familiar with moderating and getting hacks seen as though i am admin on a few servers, although they are currently down i have time to join and make some new servers proud, Would love to help out, if moderator i understand that i cannot PLAY the server itself i can watch out for people and help, otherwise Bonus, but overall just want to help out and maybe build some towns for you!

PREVIOUS SERVERS EMPLOYED ON: I am moderating 2 servers but they are currently down due to issues, i know its suspiscious and all but please trust me on this one it has been hard, i have set up the servers as in towns with some help, although i am not the greatest builder but not the worst.
LINKS TO BUILDS: Have no builds as such i have creations of Farms... All of mine have been deleted. Auto Melon Farm - http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... m-1741244/
COMMENTS: All that would be is that i would like to block out the nasty HACKERS and get rid of Nodus (HACKED CLIENT) users and just overall remove the badness and make the server Brilliant!

~TiiiiiinyBirdy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome