*LOOKING FOR NEW **CO-OWNER** ON MY SERVER

brick56's Avatar brick5610/30/12 7:17 pm
12/29/2012 10:06 pm
bodester65's Avatar bodester65
Hello Well My Server Is in need of a New Co-owner Who knows commands, Is friendly to players, is good at building, and has a sense of humor.
ZAWC5000 is other OWNER Big Deal
Please Fill out your application to be a Co-Owner like This:
How long Have you played Minecraft:
Are You Mature:
Do You Have a Good Sense of Humor:
Can you Be on the server a lot, ready to help out:
Have You ever Been Staff before[plz tell server name]:
Are you Decent at building 1/10:
And Lastly Are you friendly:
Thanks-
Brick56
P.S. If you are chosen as the new Co-owner [I may pick 2 or 3 depending on submitions] I will message you the ip to the server.
brick56
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/29/2012 10:06 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
bodester65
I WANT TO BE HIRED
11/02/2012 9:49 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Aster
Ok, I will keep a look out ;D
11/02/2012 6:55 pm
brick56
Not Yet Aster But in a couple weeks We will be hiring again So Stay Tuned
11/02/2012 12:51 am
Aster
brick56[
Victoria I sent you a private message to your acount on this check it out it has the Ip

So do you need anymore Staff? o:
10/31/2012 12:14 am
Aster
Well said Demon. No one can be almost perfect. Everyone has that one thing they are great at and that they suck at.
10/31/2012 5:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
littledemon628
well said, well said...
10/31/2012 12:01 am
littledemon628
ok, it's basicaly impossible to get someone with all those qualities, for there is some people who are funny some who are strict enough to be acceptable but npot to strict, there are good builders and then there are people who know the comands but some may have another quality other than one but NO ONE and i mean NO ONE has all of those qualitys... so just get a friend to be co-owner or something asking for someone you don't know to be co-owner of your server isn't right.

Sincerily
~Demon
10/30/2012 11:29 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
ProBooooiii
Username: BicBooooiii
How long Have you played Minecraft: 2 years
Are You Mature: yes very, but to be funny i can act immature, but not too immature
Do You Have a Good Sense of Humor: i have a very good sense of humor! I love jokes, and playimg sround and having fun with ppl. You can tell i have a good sense of humor by my IGN XD
Can you Be on the server a lot, ready to help out: yes i can be on all the tim other than school
Have You ever Been Staff before[plz tell server name]: spacecraft, legendcraft, grasslands, and scooperpoopercraft
Are you Decent at building 1/10: 10/10 plus i am AMAZINGLY skilled with world edit
And Lastly Are you friendly: i a, very friendly and i work and build very well with others
Thanks and i hope u consider me.
10/30/2012 11:20 pm
Aster
Username: ShadowAster
How long Have you played Minecraft: Almost a year now
Are You Mature: I would say on a scale from 1-10.... a 8 :p
Do You Have a Good Sense of Humor: Yeah hehe.... I can be funny and stupid at the same time, usually works for me.
Can you Be on the server a lot, ready to help out: Yeah, as much as I can be. I can be on for hours, about 4-8 if I feel like it, on Weekdays, a lot longer on weekends
Have You ever Been Staff before[plz tell server name]: Yesh, I was a Mod 4 times, Admin 2, Co-Owner Once and Owner once. I cant really recall any of the servers, I haven't been a staff member in so long haha
Are you Decent at building 1/10: 7 1/2. I can do some Boss ass stuff bro.
And Lastly Are you friendly: Yesh I be friendly. I am applying for this spot so I can help the server out, isn't that kind and friendly? Haha~

Come to think of it. This really doesn't matter, what I say. Its all about trust ya know. I would love to get a smaller position if I am not trusted enough yet. :p I hope you even consider me for being a staff on your server! ShadowAster out, Stay Cool Bosses~
10/30/2012 8:36 pm
nightaye
How many slots is this server? Is it homerun? A bit more background of the server gameplay as well please.

Thanks
10/30/2012 8:31 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Electrician
kirbyquerby
Username: kirbyquerby
How long Have you played Minecraft: I have played minecraft for 2 years.
Are You Mature: I am very mature.
Do You Have a Good Sense of Humor: I have a good sense of humor; I know the difference between something funny and something annoying (like tnting spawn).
Can you Be on the server a lot, ready to help out: I can be on the server a lot and help as much as you need.
Have You ever Been Staff before[plz tell server name]:
Co-Owner on Akoicraft (no longer up) and the IP was 176.31.22.134
I am currently on sky craft and the IP is 199.188.101.35
Are you Decent at building 1/10: 10/10.
And Lastly Are you friendly: I am very friendly and likable.
Other things you may want to know:
I have skype. I am a very good person, and know the difference between a good joke and griefing. I am an expert redstoner who can redstone almost anything possible, and also know how to add plugins through ftp and can use most plugins. I know most of the commands for most plugins. I am better than all the other people, because unlike them, I want to help the server, not just get staff so I can play around with it and abuse it by spawning items for my friends. My clean ban record shows I can be trusted, and unlike most server staff, I will actually help the players, and not just use the server to build my own stuff. I am very experienced, as I showed above where I stated 2 of the servers I have been staff on (there are more, if you want them). I sadly cannot donate, but my services greatly make up for that. I also have very good grammar, so it isn't a puzzle to find out what I typed.

Thank you for reading this, please PM to tell me if I am accepted.
10/30/2012 8:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
victoriagarcia1
lol ip?
11/01/2012 8:20 pm
brick56
Victoria I sent you a private message to your acount on this check it out it has the Ip
10/30/2012 8:08 pm
Level 22 : Expert Artist
Cabunga
Username: Juniper210
How long Have you played Minecraft: Since 1.0
Are You Mature: Yes
Do You Have a Good Sense of Humor: Yes
Can you Be on the server a lot, ready to help out: Yes, mostly on weekends
Have You ever Been Staff before[plz tell server name]: No
Are you Decent at building 1/10: 8
And Lastly Are you friendly: Yes, and if someone offends me I will ignore them. Twice, kick. Three times, BAM! I mean... ban.
10/30/2012 7:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
wpd123
Username:wpd1234
How long Have you played Minecraft: 1 1/2 years
Are You Mature: yes 9/10
Do You Have a Good Sense of Humor: i can take a joke
Can you Be on the server a lot, ready to help out: sure 6+hrs some days
Have You ever Been Staff before[plz tell server name]: i have owned and hosted 2 one was awesomecraft and another was nextcraft i closed both because i had other uses for my hosting pc. i have been admin on kingdomcraft, headmod on kingdom mc and developer on englishcraft, i also worked temporarily on gooncraft as a dev
Are you Decent at building 1/10: 8.5-9/10
And Lastly Are you friendly: i love people XD
10/30/2012 7:48 pm
bodester65
I just want building space and recognition for my builds. i would also like creative
10/30/2012 7:48 pm
bodester65
10/30/2012 7:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
SERVER-REP
Pls tell me... Did i atleast get admin...? <:(
10/30/2012 7:43 pm
brick56
Thank You All For posting But Not all of you got Co-owner 2 did and 1 got Admin. But It Was very tough to decide, these were all great posts, And dont let this stop you, If you want Staff just keep applying !
10/30/2012 7:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
S3cretxMan

Username:XxSecretboyxX.

How long Have you played Minecraft:2010.

Are You Mature:Yes i am very mature.

Do You Have a Good Sense of Humor:I have a very good scene of humor. And sometimes i can use some of my humor to.But i don't use humor at serious times.

Can you Be on the server a lot, ready to help outYes very 6 times a week

Have You ever Been Staff before[plz tell server name]:Yes 1 Co-owner On a server called NewEliteOrder,Head-Admin on a server called FatePVP, Admin on a server called DiamondCraft, Admin on another server called MacCraft, Moderator on a server called Divine Kingdoms.

[b]Are you Decent at building 1/10:[b/]8

[b]And Lastly Are you friendly[/b]Yes very freindly.If someone insults me i let it go but if the disrespect the server i take it very seriously.
Thank you
Hope i get approved.
10/30/2012 7:42 pm
bodester65
Username:thacreepa
How long Have you played Minecraft:since 1.7
Are You Mature:yes
Do You Have a Good Sense of Humor:Yes I do
Can you Be on the server a lot, ready to help out:Yes I will lend all my MC time to it
Have You ever Been Staff before[plz tell server name]:yes, on two small servers, none of which have custom ips. but i am a very good architect.
Are you Decent at building 1/10: 9/10 without WorldEdit
And Lastly Are you friendly:Yes, very

Thanks,
thacreepa.
10/30/2012 7:31 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer
captianbob
[10/29/2012 9:48:31 PM] captianbob: IGN: Captianbob
Can you donate? No not at this time.
Time Zone: Mtn
Experience: I have owned three servers(One is still up just havnet updated to 1.4.2) I have also been mod on two admin on 3 and Co Owner on 2(One is also up but is still 1.3.2)(I will give you ip's if you want to see proof.
Plugins: I am pretty good with plugins as long as it is bukkit. i have messed around and figured out most commands for most plugins as well.
Maturity: I am pretty mature when it comes to being staff. Yes as everyone else in the world i love to have fun when it is the right time.
I do not grief. I really don't see the point in griefing. If some one can tell me the point i might decide to once in a while but as of now no I really dont get the point
Building: I am a experianced builder due to having built spawns and other stuff for my servers. I know how to use world edit really good. I have a picture of my latest spawn if you want to see it just let me know.
Redstone: I'm fairly good with redstone if you need me to do something I don't know how i will look it up and find out.
Sources: I have friends/Co-Owners who can tell you how good I am if you want more info or other stuff

Again thanks for reading.

Captianbob
10/30/2012 7:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Beth1011
Username: BoltGamingPro
How long Have you played Minecraft: Since beta 1.4
Are You Mature: iI some scence yes.
Do You Have a Good Sense of Humor: Yes, but i can be serious if it is necessery
Can you Be on the server a lot, ready to help out: Of course. You could skype me if you needed me.
Have You ever Been Staff before[plz tell server name]: No:\ but i have played on lots of servers so i know how to treat players.
Are you Decent at building 1/10: About 8.
And Lastly Are you friendly: Yes. I hate to be nasty:)

Pm me if im in:) Thank you for reading:P
10/30/2012 7:27 pm
SERVER-REP
Oh. Im ready to commit! I promise to be respectful, ethical, and truthful and also be active all the time! victoria, i will also be sure you get to be Mod and that you get your well deserved respect!
10/30/2012 7:25 pm
victoriagarcia1
I could take that! i just want an awesome server to go on to and at least be a little respected
10/30/2012 7:23 pm
SERVER-REP
Oh... well i respect that. I will wait, but i am seriously in need of another staff position... I have been looking forever...
10/30/2012 7:22 pm
victoriagarcia1
Username: victoriagarcia1
How long Have you played Minecraft: Ive played alpha for a little
Are You Mature: Yes
Do You Have a Good Sense of Humor: XD yea
Can you Be on the server a lot, ready to help out: Of course!
Have You ever Been Staff before[plz tell server name]: Yes on 2 severs *Echo* *TechnoCraft*
Are you Decent at building 1/10: 9/10 Yes
And Lastly Are you friendly: Yes!
10/30/2012 7:22 pm
brick56
Nice post Let me wait for more players
To make one too
10/30/2012 7:20 pm
SERVER-REP
Thank you for reading! Please consider
10/30/2012 7:19 pm
SERVER-REP
Username: zam1137
How long Have you played Minecraft: since alpha
Are You Mature: Very
Do You Have a Good Sense of Humor: I love to make people laugh and have a good time
Can you Be on the server a lot, ready to help out: Yes. I will dedicate all my minecraft time
Have You ever Been Staff before[plz tell server name]: Yes. It was called fraction cart but it was hacked andi havent seen it up since
Are you Decent at building 1/10: 9 (without world edit!)
And Lastly Are you friendly: Very much so.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome