Looking for Co-Owner.

BiggieSmalls2pac's Avatar BiggieSmalls2pac1/18/14 11:08 pm
1 emeralds 156 8
1/19/2014 12:07 am
ChronoSayian's Avatar ChronoSayian
I feel horrible asking this on the internet, but I don't even know what to do, I'm having problems right now, personal problems, so I can't really focus on minecraft at the moment, so I'm asking someone to help.

In game name:

Experience:

Why I should pick you to be my co-owner:

How long can you be on:

Why do you want to be my co-owner:

I'll ask you for your skype later, because mine isn't working.
BiggieSmalls2pac
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ChronoSayian
01/19/2014 12:07 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
In game name: 1Mitchel1

Experience: Im a very well tempered guy who has helped many servers before,and I have great amount of experience in building,And im good at getting servers back up from being DDOSed.

Why I should pick you to be my co-owner: I believe you should pick me to be co-owner as im funny,helpful and a just down to earth kind of person, i have lots of experience in protection against hackers etc. I can run websites if needed and can just make your server a better place

How long can you be on: I can be on for a very long time i can be on as long as about 10 hours daily

Why do you want to be my co-owner: I Would like to be a co-owner because im looking for something to really, just do. Ive always liked the idea of being a Co-owner and if I do get accepted it would kinda be a dream come true
Darkness_PvP
01/18/2014 11:38 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
In game name:DeadB4Sunrise
Age i added:15
Experience:im owner on 1 looking for co-owner myself im admin on 6 mod 5 and help 3

Why I should pick you to be my co-owner:well i believe i can help build a strong firm community i can help strive to achieve our highest limits im good with plugins commands helping building and humor

How long can you be on:3-6hours

Why do you want to be my co-owner:like i said above community reasons help catch rulebreakers/hackers and a new friendship hopefully yo could be co-owner on mine if you had time

I'll ask you for your skype later, because mine isn't working:still incase luke.woodbridge1 I hope to hear from you soon and good luck chosing still give me ip if not chosen would like to talk to you
treefaces123
01/18/2014 11:35 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Hey, lol. I think I should be the co-owner because I have been an owner before and it is hard work (If you're on a busy server) and It turned out alright until the server stopped.

In game name: treefaces123

Experience: 1.6 beta. I know how to act around people (chat) and I know how to be nice. I know how to give advice and I know how to use the co-owner abilites

Why I should pick you to be my co-owner: Because I know how to be good at the job and i'm not a privilege use

How long can you be on: from 8 am to 6 pm. All day pretty much. I am across the world (new zealand) so I would be a night shift owner pretty much

Why do you want to be my co-owner: because I like the job, I like helping people and get compliments about how it worked and they thank me. it gives me joy to know that I helped someone that needed it.
3NDLE55
01/18/2014 11:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
In game name: 3NDLE55
Experience: 4 years of minecraft
3 Owners
2 Co OWner

Why I should pick you to be my co-owner: You should pick me as a Co-owner because I can stay on this server for 4-5 Hours EVERYDAY. And those servers that I'm owner and co owner on doesnt seem like its working out. (Due to the immature staff and not getting work done.) I am mature, and friendly. Im not griefer, You can TRUST me. Im 15 turning 16 and in my opinion, I don't think you would want a 10 year old working on the server. That would be foolish.

How long can you be on: 4-5 Hours Everyday

Why do you want to be my co-owner: I need a new server. That I want to love being on. That I want to be excited for. I want to get more experience for future reference too. So please put me in and I will make sure I will get things done.

You can contact me at:
Email: DreadMTFKA1@gmail.com

Thanks for reading and I hope I get in this awesome opportunity.
Viperhead
01/18/2014 11:25 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
In game name:EZ4viperhead

Experience:Co-owner on grancraft and owned my own server

Why I should pick you to be my co-owner:You should pick me as your co-owner because i can prove that you can trust me, I know what people like in servers and am very easy to work with; I'm good with everything like commands and stuff but I am not good at coding and in depth plugin work

How long can you be on:I can be on 5-8 hours weekdays and 6-12 hours weekends and holidays.

Why do you want to be my co-owner:I want to be your co-owner because i wanna help keep your server alive by having a active owner if you arent able to get on. I really love helping out with servers and getting to meet new people. I also would also help advertising a lot to get more people on the server.

I'll ask you for your skype later, because mine isn't working.
BiggieSmalls2pac
01/18/2014 11:20 pm
Sorry, you didn't follow my template, and I don't like your chat its very messy, please don't take this to heart. Denied.
Backwoods12
01/18/2014 11:16 pm
and i dont like seeing good servers go into reckage
Backwoods12
01/18/2014 11:09 pm
es I would like to apply for staff. My mc username is Backwoods12 I have runed 2 mc servers so far I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now I have been staff on only 5 servers I could have been staff on more its just I wanted players that was on the server longer then me to get a opertunity. I think its time for me to get out and help out I know a little bit on world edit enough to be staff I do troll I little bit just on those days you know that you just want to do something new but I don't do to much cause as a server owner I don't like the complaints I will try to get on daily it just depends on school and if I need to do something on my server I will help players who need help
thank you: Backwoods12
add me on Skype Jacob.bunt54
email me if I get the job cause im on that a lot bobevans335@yahoo.com
i will take any rank you want to give me and i am 15 years of age
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome