Looking for a Owner to help run a Prison 2.0 Server

BananaFallsYT's Avatar BananaFallsYT9/18/15 8:00 pm
1 emeralds 134 8
9/19/2015 1:30 pm
_King_Benja's Avatar _King_Benja
Hi, Please read this only if you know you can be a good owner.

I am looking for a Owner to help me create a Prison 2.0 Server. This server would attempt to have custom plugins, nice staff, and a good community. Please only apply if you know you are ready to take on this challenge. I am looking for 1, possibly 2 people to help. We would start from scratch so that there are few problems.

Requirements

You must be over 14.

You must be mature.

You have to be good with most plugins.

You must use good grammar and punctuation.

You must do what I ask.

You must be active.

It would help if you could do the following

Know how to code good plugins.

Know how to find good staff.

Being good at typing.

If you could donate.

Know how to web design.

Thanks in advance,
BananaFalls | Max Smith
BananaFallsYT
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/19/2015 1:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_King_Benja
I am 14 , i am very mature , I hate hackers! I am good with plugins , I can be active atleast 5/6 days of a week , i will obey u and do whatever u ask me to. I am a pretty fast typer but i can't code
09/19/2015 1:21 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
I am 14, I am very mature, I am good with LOTS of plugins, I will be active, I will do what u ask, I am a fast typer and I am good at grammar but I cant code.
09/19/2015 1:24 pm
stur
Don't believe this bullshit earlier in a Staff App he put he's "16"
why do you even bother
09/19/2015 1:27 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Something called a typo. :/
09/19/2015 1:19 pm
BananaFallsYT
bump
09/18/2015 9:14 pm
_bggr
Hello, I am bggr2000 in game!

I have owned 2 previous servers and I am starting up a new one! I already have a prison server built if you would like to use the map we can set things up, I am okay with paying half of the fee and then earn half the donations. I am more capable of getting good staff members, and I am able to configure almost all plugins for prison as I have owned 2 before, which I sold for around 500 dollars and the other one was 340 dollars. I would like to make a new one and pay for half so that I only have half of the work to do since I want this server to last. I have tried to find a server owner but I could not find anyone. Please let me know if you want me to be in because I can help with the prison map as I have a full map built and ready to be published. I am also good at enjin.

Thanks,
Skype - bggr_2000
09/18/2015 8:51 pm
TheGreenArrow420
Hello, I have ran 2 servers full time before. My last one lasted 8 months shut down due too not enough time (work). Im 16 I have abunch of premium plugins I bought and a few custom made. add me on skype tonyschmitt1999 We'll talk more then
09/18/2015 8:22 pm
BananaFallsYT
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome