Looking for Owner | Minecraft Network! | MC-Moon!

Vigri's Avatar Vigri9/30/15 2:40 am
10/11/2015 3:59 am
Vigri's Avatar Vigri
Hello guys.

Liam, or Volt here and I am looking for a partner for my network named MC-Moon. I am having rough troubles with it, essentially due to the fact that firstly I am really busy with exams, and secondly that I am really ill and need to take medication daily.

I do not have the time to keep MC-Moon the way it should be. A friendly place where everyone is seen and loves. We have created a community with around 140+ members, and received 55$ donations without having to give ranks in return.

I am looking for someone who can help fund (You do not HAVE to), administrate and manage the community. We, as in the MC-Moon administration team and Staff team are professional, although we also have a good laugh together always.

In your reply, your appliance to this thread will be assessed on good English, and history. Please do not rage for getting what you want, because you cannot have everything, trust me.

Details for MC-Moon:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_moonmc
Hub (not public.): MC-Moon.com

Please apply with why you want to be an Owner, what you can do by ability, and why you want to help us. Please also include a paragraph introducing yourself. It is better to know who you are.

Regards,
Liam

Please note that if you can't even manage to read this then don't bother replying. Thanks!
Vigri
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/11/2015 3:59 am
Vigri
bump! All above are denied.
10/10/2015 11:25 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
ifiwasmatrix
Hello! I'm 16 I have owned a couple of servers with a good decent amount of players, Since I have a job I can pay for it (sometimes). I know a lot of about plugins and Deving. I can be on everyday mostly on the weekends. I'm a very good staff and I know how to handle a server.
10/10/2015 10:43 am
Level 1 : New Network
WantedSQ
dude i would like to help i own a server now and would love to help out with another
10/10/2015 10:32 am
Vigri
bump!
10/02/2015 11:51 am
Vigri
If you have any questions about MC-Moon, please email us @ info@MC-Moon.com !
10/01/2015 6:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
kag1999
Hey Liam, It's me.

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. I'd love to help you out through this time. I don't want to see MC-Moon go to waste due to problems in your life, especially with how far we are along.

I'm willing to help out funding for the server. I've already donated $5 to the server, and I'm willing to donate more. I wont be able to dump money on the server, as I don't have a full-time job (Just a summer job). I also feel capable of administrating and managing a community. I'm working on getting to know everyone in the community, as well as making myself known. I don't want to be watching from the sidelines, and that's why I'd like to take this opportunity to step in and help out where you need it.

Why do I want to be Owner?
I would like to be Owner to benefit this community. We already have a great community established, and the server isn’t even launched yet. And because of this great community, I don’t want to see this server go to waste because one person can’t do it on his own.

What can I do?
Like I said above, I’m not able to dump money on the server, but if the server is in desperate need of funding at any point in time, I’m willing to get some money out there to keep it running. I am willing to dedicate a lot of time to the server. I don’t have a crazy amount of time to spend, because I am still in school, I hope you can understand that. I do have some experience with some plugins, and I am able to learn and new plugins and their commands that I need to for the server. I also have staff experience on a smaller community server, where I am a moderator. I recognize that owner is a big step from being a moderator, but I have the experience of being staff, rather than just coming into the position blindly. I know how to deal with problems, and what to do to stop problems from occurring.

Why do I want to help you?
The main reason I would like to help out is a reason I stated earlier. I don’t want to see this project go to waste due to lack of help. That is why I want to step in, and be able to support the server. I’m willing to put in the effort to support the server until you are done with exams and feeling better. Or, if you would like to keep me in the position afterword to continue to help out, I am willing to make that commitment.

Who am I?
Is it safe to say you already know me kinda sorta? I mean you seem to really want my computer…. I’ll just put an introduction here cause why not.
Hi! I’m Kenneth, or Ken. I’m know by kag1999, kagarium, or kag for short in the online world.
I’ve been gaming since I was younger, with my dad’s PlayStation 1 and Nintendo 64. When he saw how much I enjoyed the games, he got me a Gamecube as well. The N64 sadly died in 2013. I moved into the PC side of gaming around 2011. I played a lot of Minecraft back then. A lot. Like, a lot a lot. Then I found Steam. I slowly started diving deeper into Steam, and I now own over 80 games on Steam, and play many more free to play games. I also play some non-Steam games (Minecraft!).
Besides gaming, I enjoy drawing, eating, sleeping, watching anime, and working with computers (building, upgrading, using, destroying….). I work alongside my school’s IT for community service hours as well.

Thank you for reading this. I look forward to hearing from you soon, and I hope you take me into consideration. If you would like to contact me for further info, you can friend me on Skype (kag1999ytb), or send me an e-mail: kag1999@outlook.com

Best Regards,
-kag
10/02/2015 3:11 am
Vigri
Added you on Skype, I was hoping you would be interested which is why I contacted you about it. Since we know each other, that's as great as it can be. We don't have as much trust issues than someone who doesn't know another person.
10/01/2015 4:11 am
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Lacuna Corporation
Instead of looking for funding, you should look at sustainability. From the figures you gave earlier, you clearly have a very large audience and could likely earn enough to keep the server online with advertising. There are many advertising options and ways you can use your site to generate the necessary cash to stay online for free.
10/01/2015 11:33 am
Vigri
I'm not looking for funding. I'm looking for someone who can do an Ownership job.
10/01/2015 12:09 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Lacuna Corporation
I noticed you edited the original post, now it's more clear. It is still worth considering, though.
10/01/2015 12:24 pm
Vigri
Yeah, apologies. It was around 4 in the morning when I wrote this so I was obviously dead. Sorry though! I thought I typed something different.

I'm not looking for someone who can fund, but it can help if anything happens to go down at all somehow. However I am just looking for someone who can administrate servers without having me to do it. Since I am, well ill and such, explained in the Original Post.
10/01/2015 2:58 am
Vigri
bump!
09/30/2015 12:42 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
LastGhost
Thing is, you said you have a team... You do know these people, but you don`t know anyone here. And just giving someone your network is kinda, well you know what I mean. Seriously get someone you know for this job, if you actually want to keep your server as it is
09/30/2015 12:43 pm
Vigri
Please read the thread. I'm not going to give the network, I said I need a partner.

The meaning of this thread just counterattacks your comment. Thanks.
09/30/2015 12:11 pm
Level 46 : Master Wizard
YanniickZ
lol goodluck finding one.
09/30/2015 12:32 pm
Vigri
I don't get what is funny. But thanks, I guess.
09/30/2015 11:54 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
VoteScott
My name is Scott.
My IGN is VoteScott.
My skype is VoteScott!
I have owned several servers and I have lots of ideas to help improve the server.
I can be on a lot
I have been staff on lots of big servers e.g.Pokeballers,BonusPvP( owned by the youtuber BeckBroJack) and I started a Pixelmon server called Pixelmon champions a while back, we got 50 people at least playing daily/ regularly but the other owner couldn't help so we had to close it down.I have been headhunted by a few servers in the past to help them by being a moderator or admin.I am in Team Voltiac , a Minecraft build team.
I make YouTube videos on my YouTube channel ' VoteScott' so I could advertise the server very well and get people on by doing livestreams.
I like the name of this server and I think it could be a great success and I feel that with my help I can help get this server to become big
09/30/2015 1:00 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
VoteScott
was my app declined?
09/30/2015 1:14 pm
Vigri
Yes
09/30/2015 11:31 am
Vigri
All above are denied.
09/30/2015 5:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Chief__Executive
IGN: Chief__Executive

Skype: Yes I do have Skype, i will message you it for safety reasons

Why you would like to join the team?: Ultimately a Admin should epitomize the ideals of good moral character. Selected to represent the server, a helper should be respectful, patient, trustworthy, and knowledgeable regarding the intricacies of the server. As an older player, I feel I have been mature in my conduct and demonstrate these qualities.

My conduct on the server is ideal for a admin, conduct worthy of a staff member representing, i will reate players and staff with respect, minimizing trash-talking and personal insults. While I do understand the appeal of trash-talking, I generally have tried avoiding it as much as I can, defusing situations with wit and humor or by writing comprehensive, coherent thoughts, especially when dealing with sensitive subjects. The few times that I have gone overboard, be it excessive flaming or insults, I apologized profusely. Speaking out rudely is not something I commonly do, and I make amends if I do go overboard. I find if I refrain from flaming, players are more willing to approach me, trust me, and ultimately respect me, all feelings a player should have towards a staff member. I feel as if I am a respected member of the community based on how I have acted (a nearly impeccable mute/ban history), and as a result I feel as if I were a helper I would have an air of authority and command the respect from the player base.

What makes you different from others?: As a admin , I would be expected to set aside my activities in my faction to patiently help players on the server. Throughout my time on on your server I have always been willing to help players on the server with no real benefit of my own. Many players trust me a great deal, and as such seek me out to middle man a trade or inspect a base defense; players that are even enemy’s or rivals trust me enough to help them with sensitive subjects. I have tried my best to prevent issue while serving as a middle man, and I’ve never let either trade partner down. I have been sought out by new players asking for help, and I’ve patiently answered their questions and directed them in the right direction. There have been times when a player sought me out for help but I was unable to help them at that point in time. Rather than simply ignoring the player I had them seek out another player/staff member, or asked them to message me on the forums. Oftentimes players ask for help in main chat, and I am more than willing to help them… if there is no staff available/online actively helping at that point in time. During peak hours players ask questions all the time, but it seems the resulting spam from players AND staff wanting to help was greater than the occurrence of the original question. While I understand and promote the desire for other players to help others, I generally let the staff online handle the global chat questions to help limit the spam, unless I am sought out specifically. When no staff are present, I have been more than willing to help any player speaking in global chat as much as I can. While currently many people seek me out because of my name, as a helper all players needing help would be able to more easily seek me out, and as such I would be able to assist a greater number of people. I feel as if I have had a positive impact on the server and its player base. I started off with no real understanding of the server-exactly like a “noob”-and slowly learned about the server from the staff and other experienced players. I feel as if other experienced and older players forget what it was like to be new to the game, and as such are unable to empathize with newer players. When a new player joins the server with no understanding of the gameplay, they need heartfelt advice and guidance to help them on their way on the server; such guidance should be provided by a humble player who remembers what it was like to be unlearned in the way of factions. Many times I have provided an inexperienced player with key information regarding wealth, defenses, cannons, as well as providing hard to earn items such as armour, tools, TNT, and spawners, setting them up for success on the server.

What experience do you have with servers?: I have been staff on 4/5 servers which have been a great journey for me, I am a very active Member and a experienced staff member, the best so far has to be a factions server i was co owner on i also owned a faction server so i know a lot about plugins and more, im hoping your server will be the best next.

What could you bring to the server?: I could bring Respect and alto of happiness and also I like to help people and make their experience in to a your server, more amazing and fun

Anything else you want to add?: Nothing, I just hope I will become the future Admin! D

- Thank you for reading,

Chief__Executive

p.s i am willing to fund some of the server to D msg me for my skype
09/30/2015 4:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheGappleGamerYT
Hi I'm Joe, I'm 13 years old and I am very helpful, kind and friendly and will do anything I can do to help this server. I also have Skype which is: joedwood123

I want to be owner because I used to run a couple servers from Anti Grief Survival all the way to a whole network but they were all shut-down due to payment issues and I realized that if I cant create a server why not help others do it and help them create a successful server not making the same mistakes I did.

I am very useful for your server because I am very experienced with Bungee-Cord and GroupManager I can set-up any plugin I can do prison servers and faction servers. I am also experienced with essentials and much much more. I will try my best with and task or challenge you throw at me and will hardly ever turn it down. I am very experienced with pretty much any plugin or configuration.

I would like to join Your particular server because you are mature organised and actually know what your doing, previous servers I have been on are so unorganized and so immature that it takes them months to finish a simple KitPvP server whereas I am ready to help with whatever I can.

Thank you for reading my app, if there is anything I missed out that you want to know then just ask through Skype or here.
09/30/2015 3:07 am
Vigri
siver_leafHello, My name is Nathan. I am currently 18, I have been playing minecraft since 1.4.7 I love designing websites and helping people on the servers. It is a passion I have. I am currently learning how to create my own plugins (may take some time to be good at it) I still live at home with my family but soon will be moving out when I get the money to do so. But enough about me. lets get to tell you what I can do.

I can do a various of things, from config, setting up plugins, building, advertising, and more. I have acquired over the time. I can easily deal with players and staff with the correct techniques I have also acquired. I would make a great asset to this server because I am dedicated, trustworthy, loyal, mature and more.

I want to be owner because I know I can do this, I have a huge passion for this and with my experience and idea's I can bring to the table, MC-Moon will be the best it can ever be, it will never stop growing and I want to be apart of that.

Thank you for reading.

Even though I like your application for this. You apply for a lot of servers.

09/30/2015 3:05 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
09/30/2015 2:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
TheAquarius
BTW I would love to donate a bit , when I get the money I will be able to donate around £5-15 !
09/30/2015 2:57 am
Vigri
Denied. You apply for a lot of things.

You're just rank-grabbing.
09/30/2015 3:34 am
TheAquarius
The first one is a free SMP server that I bought for myself and friends to play on ...
The second I never got a reply for ...
So I am not in that one .
At least give me a trial please , I would love Mod or admin or something
I only work for one server at a time.

P.S your forums are good

Ah I forgot to say how active I can be...

I can be active for 5+ Hours every day! (5 Hours at a minimum)

Thanks

Thingy2
09/30/2015 2:53 am
TheAquarius
Hello , I would love to help you out..
I don't really have any money to support with but I have good experience of high ranking positions like owners , I have previously been Co-Owner twice and Head-Admin the once..
I am currently 12 but I will be 13 in two weeks
I believe I can support your server in many ways , I would make an awesome environment for our fellow players and staff.
I am good with many plugins including World Guard and Group Manager!
My skype and IGN is both Thingy2
Your server sounds amazing and I cant wait to get started if you accept me
P.S. If I don't get accepted, that's ok , but I would love to be part in your staff team in some way. Even if it is Head admin or something.

Thanks

Thingy2
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome