♔♔Looking For Co-Owner♔♔WonderCraft♔♔

Citrus_Jelly's Avatar Citrus_Jelly12/23/15 1:02 am
12/23/2015 10:54 pm
Heartless_'s Avatar Heartless_
Hi im Citrus_Jelly,
I have recently started a server (ip will be sent once accepted) and I am looking for someone to co own. I will post again when staff is needed. Please follow this guide for applying (in this thread)

IGN:

Why you would like to co own:

Time zone: (preferably eastern)

Email:

Have you co owned a staff before?:

How will you contribute to the server (to help my clueless self with a few plugins)?

Have you ever been banned from a server?

Maturity rate 1-10, 10 being the very mature 1 being not mature at all:

How badly do you want to co own? 1-10

Gender (doesn't matter I'm just curious):

Good luck everyone. Remember if you are not co-owner you can always be staff later!
Citrus_Jelly
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/23/2015 10:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Heartless_
IGN:Love_Courtney

Why you would like to co own: I've always wanted to start my own server, but don't have the computer to run it. So, I've decided to see if I could help someone else out with their server. Co-Owning is the 2nd best thing, isn't it?

Time zone: Pacific (Washington)

Email: fmlsamethosaidnoey@gmail.com

Have you co owned a staff before?:no, but I have been head admin a few times. A lot of the servers I've been staff on didn't want/need a co-owner.

How will you contribute to the server (to help my clueless self with a few plugins)? I have done permissions before with permissions EX and am very experienced with many other plugins (World Edit especially) I love to help people, and I have had a lot of free time lately. I am a happy, fair person. I like to be the one people turn to when they need help. I guess you could call me a people person. I am a quick thinker and know how to make correct descisions and if im not sure about something I know to turn to my superiors and admit I need help unlike some others who want to show that they are good at everything, when in reality they do need help! I know that no one is perfect and mistakes happen but I try my hardest to prevent any severe mistakes. I have experience being staff on minecraft servers, I have even worked my way from mod to head admin before. I'm responsible and thoughtful.

Have you ever been banned from a server? Never

Maturity rate 1-10:8-9 depends on the situation.

How badly do you want to co own?1-10 : 8, I love responsibility and being able to help out

12/23/2015 10:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AceMatthew
IGN: MDiamondCreeper7

Why you would like to co-own: I would like to co-own for multiple reasons. The first reason is that, I have always wanted to make a server, but I have never been able to do it myself for various reasons, and I feel like this is a great opportunity to do it myself, and it makes it even better if you have a person to do it with you. Next, I really love minecraft, and I wanted to make something I could look back on later and say, "Yeah, I did that, and boy was it fun." Lastly and most importantly, I feel like in life, there are a lot of stresses, and having fun, is the best way to get rid of them, no matter if it's for a short or long period of time. Having a server where people could have fun, and get away from their stresses for just a little while, would just be a great feeling, on top of having fun myself with the server.

Time zone: (preferably eastern) Eastern

Email: tennisacematthew@gmail.com

Have you co owned a staff before?: Yes, but it was only a small server with a friend of mine.

How will you contribute to the server (to help my clueless self with a few plugins)? I cannot help that much with plugins. However, I can help with many other things. I can help WorldEdit, I can help build, and more. I am a very versatile player, and can help with what ever is needed at the time.

Have you ever been banned from a server? No, I have not.

Maturity rate 1-10, 10 being the very mature 1 being not mature at all: 8

How badly do you want to co own? 1-10: 9

Gender (doesn't matter I'm just curious): Male

I just wanted to thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a co-owner. Good luck to everyone else, and I'd love to see all of you soon.
12/23/2015 5:16 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
JayJayJay176
*********Dev Application*********
Dev history: I don't have much history with other servers as the way I code is meant to code a whole server, and not really hook with other plugins. I code in an odd language (SK) which is dependent on Skript and some of Skript's 3rd party addons. Currently I am working on a town(y) script for another server and it's coming along well, along with the towny script I have also developed other scripts such as GunKitPVP and HubToys.

Why you want to dev: Honestly, I enjoy doing this stuff and I'd do it on my offline server and just post them to SkUnity but I like seeing a server develop. Basically how I've gone is I develop the server then leave. Of course if you need and want me to I can abandon the other servers (most of them aren't ever going to work out anyway because they're home hosted) and focus full time on developing this one.

How can you help: It's simple; I code whatever is needed!
***********Additional Info**********
IGN: JayJayJay175

Why you would like to co own: Dev ^Read above

Time zone: (preferably eastern) I'm PST

Email: jaydenjinxed@icloud.com

Have you co owned a staff before?: (I don't believe that's English, but) Yes, many times. I have been jumping server to server setting them up for years. However I am willing to stay with this server as long as it gets together well and the owner(you) is willing to put time, money, and effort into the server.
How will you contribute to the server (to help my clueless self with a few plugins)?Read my Dev app!

Have you ever been banned from a server?: Yes, when I first started playing I can't remember what happened but I was banned because "You broke 10 honeypots!" that's all I remember and being confused.

Maturity rate 1-10, 10 being the very mature 1 being not mature at all: 9.5

How badly do you want to Dev? 1-10: 9

12/23/2015 4:23 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Bunny
BeforeIDie
IGN: temporaryfix

Why you would like to co own: I've been staff many times, and i'm looking for more of a change, I love being staff but I'd also love to help out in the co-owner position of things. I feel like I could be a help addition to this server that would make it great.

Time zone: (preferably eastern) Pacific , I do have a busy schedule most days as I am involved in many school clubs but I will be able to put in a good couple of hours each weekday most likely all weekend except for one weekend a month.

Email: vocabunarry@gmail.com

Have you co owned a staff before?: Yes, I have actually co-owned and I did for about 3 months before the owner became romantically interested in me and was angry when the feelings were not returned so I left the server

How will you contribute to the server (to help my clueless self with a few plugins)? Well I can safely say i'm probably terrible with plugins , but I feel I can contribute a positive energy towards the server, From personal experience I always leave servers with negative energy because it doesn't make me feel happy to play on their so I hope to help keep the server a community happy place,

Have you ever been banned from a server? Never, nor have I been warned or muted for anything

Maturity rate 1-10, 10 being the very mature 1 being not mature at all: 9 , this could be a personal bias but i feel I can handle things with a patience that is lacking in many other minecraft players, and a maturity that also isn't common among the minecraft community.

How badly do you want to co own? 1-10 I'd say 7 or 8 because I'd love to help out in the co-owner position but I am totally up for being staff because the thing I want most is to help out the server.

Gender (doesn't matter I'm just curious): Female , I feel like adding a female leader to the server could be beneficial as female players may prefer to talk to a female staff member, I've seen it before and it could be very beneficial

Good luck everyone. Remember if you are not co-owner you can always be staff later!

Thanks for taking the time to read my application
12/23/2015 4:12 pm
MysticShock
Hello I was going to apply from the start only my phone wouldnt register me so im here 10 hours laters
IGN:MysticShock

Why you would like to co own:I would just like to moderate A good and healthy server

Time zone:Central i am on most of the times since i leave school at 4 and have no after school activitys so i can be an active co owner

Email:Zas4sin@gmail.com

Have you co owned a staff before?:Yes multiple times

How will you contribute to the server (to help my clueless self with a few plugins)? Well ever the years I have collected countless knowledge over the years on plugins

Have you ever been banned from a server?No

Maturity rate 1-10, 10 being the very mature 1 being not mature at all:8 I have my moments when i can be very professional

How badly do you want to co own? Wells its a like i want to be co but i don't really care Like i said above i just want to moderate a good healthy sever

Gender (doesn't matter I'm just curious):Male
12/23/2015 10:35 am
Finnisher1
IGN: Finnisher1

Why you would like to co own: You should hire me because I know what I'm doing, and I'm a friendly guy overall! I have played Minecraft since its release on the Xbox 360, and then a week later, I purchased it on the PC and I've never stopped since! Over this time, I have acquired an awful lot of knowledge about the game and a wide variety of the different plugins that are out there, and I have also been a member of staff on multiple other servers in that time. I know how to keep my cool in any situations that may arise, and I also understand how to stomp out petty arguments between players swiftly and fairly. I enjoy working as a team and helping others have an enjoyable time on servers that I am a member of staff on. I also understand that there may very well be people that are a higher rank than myself and I have no problem whatsoever reporting anything that I cant handle or deal with to them to then sort out. I am an honest player, and I'd like to think that this is reflected in my attitude towards other users and members of staff. I do not steal or grief, and I follow the rules at all times. Whilst I do enjoy jokes and have a sense of humour myself, I also know when the line is being crossed, and when a joke is no longer funny. I can also help out new players with any questions that they may have and can even teach some of the more experienced players a thing or two that they didn't know!

Time zone: (preferably eastern) Eastern! What a perfect match.

Email: fishingfmc@gmail.com

Have you co owned a staff before?: I have.

How will you contribute to the server (to help my clueless self with a few plugins)? I have been a Dev for servers before, so I know how to make my own plugins, how to set up groups, and more!

Have you ever been banned from a server? I have once, that was when I was being stupid and advertised one of my own servers.

Maturity rate 1-10, 10 being the very mature 1 being not mature at all: 9, I rate myself this because no one is perfect, and no one is bad!

How badly do you want to co own? 1-10: 10.

Gender (doesn't matter I'm just curious): Male.

12/23/2015 9:23 am
King x Trini
I'm fine with any position if I get accepted.
12/23/2015 9:22 am
King x Trini
IGN: EnderIceSquad

Why you would like to co own: I'd like to co-own a server because I love to make things better in any way possible. I rarely get the chance to get my ideas put to use, but when they are, everyone seems happy. I have been known for my creative thinking in Minecraft and in real-life situations.

Time zone: (preferably eastern) Eastern

Email: isaiahsol@gmail.com. (my skpe is isaiahsol)

Have you co owned a staff before?: I have been a co owner once before; we had an average player base of about 10-20 people on at one time, then it shut down due to lack of donations.

How will you contribute to the server (to help my clueless self with a few plugins)?: I have great knowledge of plugins, I have been on a buildteam before, and strive to make everyone's server experience happy and enjoyable.

Have you ever been banned from a server?: I have once for "hacking" but then unbanned.

Maturity rate 1-10, 10 being the very mature 1 being not mature at all: I consider myself somewhat mature for my age, I'd say I am an 8.

How badly do you want to co own? 1-10: I have a desire to shape a server into a friendly environment for all, and I am a perfectionist. I'd say an 8.

12/23/2015 5:20 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Brandondarkace13
IGN: HaxxyMod, HaxxerMod, HaxxiliciousMod

Why you would like to co own: because i am available 24/7 weekends from friday at 3pm- monday at 3am US Central time and i have lots of experience solving problems between staff members and players alike, good people skills i would say, and i can be in a skype call 24/7. PS weekdays 3pm-3am.

Time zone: (preferably eastern) Central, But am up longer than anyone oyu probs know

Email: brandon.l.mathis@gmail.com OR Skype if you have it: brandonboy161 either i will respond instantly between thoughs hours

Have you co owned a staff before?: Owner, co-owner, admin, mod, ive done it all

How will you contribute to the server (to help my clueless self with a few plugins)?: any plugin i dont know (besides perms) i can learn in a matter of hours.

Have you ever been banned from a server?: Hypixel, for 6 days, forgot i had my Anti-Knockback on that i use on my server when playing with my staff besides that no.

Maturity rate 1-10, 10 being the very mature 1 being not mature at all: 8-9 mostly 10 anytime between 3am-6am

How badly do you want to co own? 1-10: Honestly i have many hours of my day and night with nothing to do, 10/10

12/23/2015 2:38 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dolphin
Masq
/moved this over to "Server Recruitment" for ya; you might receive some more willing attention in this new section.
12/23/2015 2:34 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Citrus_Jelly
In addition to this I am looking for a dev. I am using Bukkit btw

Dev history:

Why you want to dev:

How can you help:

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome