Looking for People Experienced in Modding & Plugins

LucarioJames's Avatar LucarioJames9/20/12 9:27 pm
9/20/2012 11:27 pm
imimfundude's Avatar imimfundude
Like the topic states, I'm in need of more "tech-savy people, as I have little to no skill with mods or plugins. My server is Clanforge-based, if that helps. Please PM me or join my server if you're interested. Those who apply and actually help me will receive OP privileges.

~LJ
LucarioJames
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2012 11:27 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
imimfundude
LucarioJamesLike the topic states, I'm in need of more "tech-savy people, as I have little to no skill with mods or plugins. My server is Clanforge-based, if that helps. Please PM me or join my server if you're interested. Those who apply and actually help me will receive OP privileges.

~LJ

i can help by recommending but i cant do anythung unless i have the server files
09/20/2012 11:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
KroniXz
I can help, I am great with perms and I can help out help out really well when It comes to web design, or plugins problems
09/20/2012 9:42 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Fox
Flutters
LucarioJamesLike the topic states, I'm in need of more "tech-savy people, as I have little to no skill with mods or plugins. My server is Clanforge-based, if that helps. Please PM me or join my server if you're interested. Those who apply and actually help me will receive OP privileges.

~LJ

I'll Help
It sorta depends what the mods are for too.
I'm VERY good with plugins and servers (except premissions, unless its factions)
PM me with details please
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome