Looking For People To Help Build For A BIG Project

CaptainLeviathan's Avatar CaptainLeviathan9/6/15 1:22 am
1 emeralds 105 3
9/6/2015 2:41 am
_GamingGodz_'s Avatar _GamingGodz_
Hello, I Am The Current Owner Of The Server Called TPOTSS post3643618.html#p3643618 I Need some map builder's to help me build as I Am a One man Working on it atm. Please comment below How I can trust you!
CaptainLeviathan
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

_GamingGodz_
09/06/2015 2:41 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Yeah ill help Skype pvpconvoymaster
I cant call cause no sound card and mic yet but soon i can call please send me a mail pvpconvoy@gmail.com or message me on skype pvpconvoymaster if you want to see how i can build
More information
I am also a developer on 2 server a owner on another and co owner on another but the servers are still underprocess and im also mod and admin and help so if you are looking for a developer or admin or mod i can help.
TBNRDaDerpyOne
09/06/2015 2:16 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hello I'm Sean. My IGN is TBNRDaDerpyOne. I want to join because I love building, Im good, and its fun.. If you want my skype its Pooma02 BUT NO CALLING ONLY CHAT. Please give me ip so you can atleast see my building and if you need admin/mod/helpers tell me I'm very interested. Thank you
Jomyaku_Chan
09/06/2015 1:33 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Artist
Hi there! I'm Emiey! <3 I really don't know how to explain to you how you can trust me, but I can say that I'm a REALLY good build... or so my friends say! ^^ hehe! Anyways. If you want to talk, my skype is webkinz105... -_- ik its a weird skype name but I was 6 when I made it ok xD Hope you choose me ^^
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome