Looking for people to start hermitcraft style server with

jennmaster2's Avatar jennmaster23/23/14 2:22 pm
6/5/2014 2:22 am
oSunnyx's Avatar oSunnyx
Hello all and welcome to the server forum page! You should post your application here to apply for the server whitelist. Please follow the guidelines, and be curtious of all server members.
We are currently looking for new players to join the server! If I accept your application, you will be added to the whitelisted and sent the ip on skype

RULES OF THE SERVER

Do not:

Grief
Steal
Cheat
Hack
Spam
Advertise
Ask for Op

Must:

Have Skype
Microphone
Minecraft Premium

Copy and Paste Application:

IGN:
Will you record:
Youtube account name:
Reason for wanting to join:

Good luck, and hope to see you on the server!
jennmaster2
Level 23 : Expert Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

oSunnyx
06/05/2014 2:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: oSunnyx
Will you record: I want to
Youtube account name: waterboysmine
Reason for wanting to join: I watch a lot of videos but never have actually got into playing. I have a premium account and am quite knowledgable and quick to learn. Just haven't had the opportunity to play with other people and it felt like I was wasting my time playing by myself. It would be awesome to play with you!
ColebyS2
03/30/2014 5:15 pm
IGN: XSmiteaX
Will you record: yes
Youtube account name:Do not have one yet but on my last account over 300 subs, I will tell you the name as soon as I make it.
Reason for wanting to join: I've been wanting to join a server like Mindcrack or Hermitcraft for a long long time now but could never find one just right and I dont usually beg but I could beg to get on this one. I also love meeting new people and making new friends!
RingStiing
03/30/2014 5:11 pm
IGN: TheRingStiing
Will you record: yes
Youtube account name: RingStiing
Reason for wanting to join: I love interacting with people and being close with the people i play with and you can get that on many severs. I love the community feel of things.
The High And Mighty
03/28/2014 2:25 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Dude Where's the IP
jennmaster2
03/26/2014 7:12 am
Acceoted
The High And Mighty
03/24/2014 9:45 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: SkyZipper (Until the end of the month, which at that point I will start recording.)
Will you record: Hell yeah, beginning in April
Youtube account name: The Creeper Enthusiast
Reason for wanting to join: Because I always dreamt of joining a Mindcrack/Hermitcraft style server, as the friendly community and open chance of getting new friends is always a welcome one.
BeastBoi977
03/24/2014 8:36 am
IGN: BeastBoi97
Will you record: I think yes
Youtube account name: MegaThePost
Reason for wanting to join: I want to join because i wanna play , with friendly community and dont be afraid to get griefed
jennmaster2
03/24/2014 7:40 am
Both accepted
EMGAMING
03/23/2014 3:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: XTheTwittyShowX
Will you record: Yes
Youtube account name: SamGames (I have just started, Hope this isnt an instant 'No!')
Reason for wanting to join: I want to join because I even though Im just starting out I think this will be a good place to start at for my youtube channel. I also want to join so I can maybe meet other people and possibly do collabs with them.
Sugar-Craft-FTW
03/23/2014 3:05 pm
IGN:Biankabenjamin12
Will You Record:I will Record But Usally Im Livestreaming.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSK5X ... cdf53R-ukg (My twitch is biankabenjamin12)

Reason for Wanting to Join:I love to play With Players of all kinds And I would Love to Record And Stream For My Viewers
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome