Looking for people to play a One Piece roleplay server with me.

KingRift's Avatar KingRift12/31/17 7:39 pm history
1 emeralds 139 2
1/1/2018 9:44 am
KingRift's Avatar KingRift
Hello!
Since you clicked on this thread, you obviously saw the title and I want to say that it is true. I am looking for people to join a One Piece server and play with me there. I'd appreciate it if you would join my crew if you pick the pirate path but if not then I wish you a good time on the server and I hope to still roleplay with you! When you are creating your OC then be sure to ask the Staff or the playerbase for help if you didn't understand something. Those who join my crew will recieve my and my friends' help with creating one. If you wish to join my pirate crew then either send me a friend request on discord and direct message me or apply on our crew recruitment post. If you are applying to join my crew on the crew recruitment post and don't have an OC App created or accepted then put none under that section of the application and instead give us your discord name so we can help you create one. All will be posted down below.

Server website: goldeneraop.enjin.com
Anime based on: One Piece
Server discord: https://discord.gg/BAkR8wm
Crew post: Click me!
Crew name: The Silver Rift Pirates
My discord: KingRift#0653
My rank: Staff Manager
My IGN: KingRift
*The server is currently under revamp*
KingRift
Level 1 : New Miner