!!!Looking for PermissionsEx Expert!!!

Dibleycrafter's Avatar Dibleycrafter3/16/13 12:01 pm
3/16/2013 4:58 pm
oreo4005's Avatar oreo4005
I need a PermissionsEx Expert

Info:

Basically i am a part Owner of a server under-going mass construction. It is such a large server that it will not be finished until around June or Jully this year, so what we're doing is basically setting up a building system to build the server with ranks and everything.
So long story short we're constructing a server to be Under-Construction.
The server is a Futuristc, post-apocolystic role play server.

Permissions:

Basically i need a Person who can programme permissions, i can actually do them myself but it is such a large project that i need help.
the plugin we're using is PermissionsEx.

Application:

I am only accepting one, maybe two people so apply fast and make it good.

Use the Format below.

IGN:
Maturity (out of 10):
Experience with permissions:
Why pick you?:
Building experience:
Anything else:

Note:

You will be getting a place on the server as a full builder aswell and get the chance to build the server and once the server is fully completed you will be given an administrational role.

Thankyou.
Dibleycrafter
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/16/2013 4:58 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
oreo4005
IGN: oreo4005
Maturity (out of 10): 9-9.5
Experience with permissions: I have run my own server and been plugins expert with many others, but I have never been an advertiser so my servers shut down due to inactivity or not enough people
Why pick you?: I have gone to a technology school for programming in minecraft and other games for the past 3 summers.
Building experience: if 10 were best and 1 were worst I would say 7, I am not that bad but I am more of a mechanical type of person instead of the person who makes awesome stuff.
Anything else: I like helping people and always have been a person who does things for people for no money. I have a mic so I can voice chat with you.
03/16/2013 3:15 pm
Level 21 : Expert Miner
matti6556
IGN: will say in skype
Maturity (out of 10): 9.5
Experience with permissions: I would say I have helped over 30 people setup permissions with either permissionsEX or (preferably) Groupmanager. I can setup ranks and specific permissions for each rank easily. I have had alot of experience and can get on with it, dont mind it being a big project. I have run my own server alot before and I do have my own server privately now so I can test permissions and plugin configs before using them on the person I am helping
Why pick you?: I should be chosen because I dont do it for the rank as much, its a bonus, I do it cos I wana help the server out, and I love the idea of the apocalyptic server. I am very experienced.
Building experience: I am not a great builder, I prefer setting stuff up and managing it, however I am not a bad builder. I have had minecraft since 1.5.
Anything else: I like helping servers that put the effort in and take time before they are public so this is what i will enjoy.

I dont have a mic for skype, but willl chat
03/16/2013 2:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Dibleycrafter
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome