Looking for planning team / executive server staff

Skioo's Avatar Skioo10/23/14 12:25 am
1 emeralds 261 5
10/23/2014 11:24 am
TheDon69's Avatar TheDon69
I am opening a server with a new host partnership and I am wanting some executive server staff, here is the theme.

For a long time I have wanted a server where you could be the King, you could run your own castle/kingdom and build power to rule the world! Using a rank based system within each castle ie: peasant, shopowner, blacksmith, woodsman, knight, king. The server would start out with about five Kingdoms (built by only the finest minecraft architects) ruled by an Administrator, elected by myself and possibly another responsible Co-Owner. After a time of the that the Administrator feels is enough for the Kingdom to be developed with a player base the Administrator can elect a King to rule his/her kingdom, after that the Administrator can start another kingdom, and have it go through the same steps.

Once the Kingdoms prosper and the server has grown there can be mini-games for each Kingdom to compete in, much like an Olympics! And the Kingdoms and develop a personalized economy in an attempt to gain more members of the castle, these economies must be approved by an administrator, this server could be plenty fun for all ages and knowledges of the system, with your help.

I am looking for-

- Building director

- You will be in charge of all the builds on the server, making sure there is a ready crew to help when the server is in need of a new build.

- Head Staffing Director

- This is a big job you will be in charge of the following.-

1. Making sure the server has the appropriate amount of staff.
2. Keeping track of all applications and finding new applicants.
3. Making sure all staff are fully trained.
4. Keeping track of all staff forums on the website.

- 2 Planning / Assistants

- You will work under my wing with things like plugins, mini games and anything in-game and everything that has to do with brainstorming different things to make the server unique.

- Marketing director

- As the name implies, you are the director of marketing! (yay) You will have the most important job of all- Making sure people know how to get to us, what were about and why they should join us!

Remember, the server is in planning stage and you will be the pillar of our new community, so I want you to join us!

The application process is easy, make sure you include your name, IGN, age, skype name why we should chose you and what sets you apart from the rest, don't forget to include the job you desire!

All applicants will be contacted.
Skioo
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/23/2014 11:24 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
TheDon69
Application for:
Head-Staff Director
How long will be on a day: 2-5hours
In-Game Name: DARK_BOY0001
Why you want to be a admin or mod
I would like to start by telling you about me. I'm a person who you can talk to if troubled. You would be able to tell me ideas and imaginations about what you would want the server to be like, I would create that and give you 100% credit. I am a highly experience staff member. Meeting some of the most famous minecrafters I know what they do to achieve that. I know how to respect people, I will never in my life say I'm a better and more epicer person just because I have Head Admin in front of my name, I would tell them we are all equal in importance, its just that how you show it that matters. I do not break or create rules just for my entertainment, I am a disciplined person, knowing not obeying the rules is not an option in life. I am also a great plugin and command manager, I can manage all you plugins without the server stuffing, finding the best host to run the server at a great price, I will help the community of this server rise to a higher level every day. It would be an honor to be beside the staff the owner and the community to see that happen.

What you will do to help the server: I would make this server a friendly and caring community. I would welcome newbies on the server and explain what this server has installed for them. What you could do, or what you want to do. With his or hers opinion I could create new ideas for what players want, I would put voting areas on which mini game they would want to do then on one day make that happen.

How will you help improve the server: I would create more fun areas, no sg, I will discuss and create a sg, no shops, I shall make a shop. I would advertise like I have promised, make threads about the server as a community, With the owners permission I would make a youtube account just for this server and make vids for it.

Experience: I have played minecraft since 2009 the alpha came out, I have owned 3 servers, been co owner twice, Head Admin 5 times, Admin more than plenty, Mod same here with Admin

Can you advertise well for us?: Yes I can offer you advertisement for your server, I am a admin on which is highly filled with players and wouldn't mind advertising there, also I can make webs and blogs which could be necessary.

Email: tonydonaghy3@hotmail.co.uk

What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not 2?: I would immediately ask the player to stop the cursing or spamming, if he does not listen I shall discuss with other players about what we should do about it, a kick as a warning

Builder rate: I am a highly experienced builder, I can build different styles, modern, classic, abstract and much more. I'm a 7-10

Personality: I am humorous, friendly, able to communicate with, not violent, caring and most of all loyal, I am loyal to my mates around me

Thank you for considering my application and I hope to see you guys on the server!!!!
10/23/2014 1:42 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Caellum
Name: Tyler
IGN: xXxZombieBoyXxXx
I would like to apply for Head Staffing Director

About Me:
I have been playing minecraft for the past 4 year, Mostly playing on vanilla servers as of today, But before that I was the owner of multiple different server. At the beginning of this year I helped form a group called McAssistance, which is a server assistance group, My position was Staff Manager at first, then i was promoted to work along side the founder, planning out the future for the group.

I have more then enough experience to find and keep track of staff, And I hope that you consider my application.
10/23/2014 12:45 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
This is my post to keep tabs on this subject.
10/23/2014 12:38 am
Level 42 : Master Sweetheart
RileyFreeman154
Name: I would not like to tell on forums but i will gladly tell you on skype.
Ign:Dontbeawalrus

Hello, I am looking to be Head Staffing Director on your server. I can be on every day for about 3-4 hours every session. I have a lot of experience I believe. I have Co-Owned three servers and have been Head-Admin on four. I am a 16 year old male that plays and creates on Minecraft. I have a lot of free time which allows me to fill my time with Minecraft. Which allows me to get even more experience with the game and Plug-ins that servers have. I believe I can benifet this server with my experience as a Staff Member on other servers and bringing my experience to help improve your server.

~~Sincerely RileyFreeman154 or Dontbeawalrus
10/23/2014 12:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
dog5658
Name: rj
IGN: mason0511
Email: arvinralph1@gmail.com
Applying for any: exept dev. And plugins manage.

Tell how active you are, what days you can be on and when.

Hi, my name is rj im active about 5 hours the days that i could be on are Thursday to Tuesday and maybe Wednesday if i don't have homework or exams.

What experience you have working on other servers

Lets, see here i have been admin once and Mod 3 times not a big fan of getting promoted to get mod and admin only if i really like the server. I have never abused before, and I probably never will.

About me

I do usually play sports but since I broke my ankle recently, I haven't been able to get outside much. I have been playing Football for probably around 5-6 years and I play for my High School. As i've said before, I do know how to Moderate a server, I know all of the necessary commands for the job. I used to play basketball when I was younger, but I didn't have enough time for both Basketball and Football, so I had to pick one, and I chose Football and I don't regret it, I love the sport. I've always been a very competitive person, so I always try the best I can in whatever i'm doing, because I hate losing lel.

How can you benefit the server:

I can benefit the server by being an active and helpful Mod or What Position. I will be open and friendly to new players, and take all the time it needs to help them to succeed on this server. I will make sure to monitor the chat, and check the Ban Reports regularly to make sure no hackers/spammers get away without a punishment. I know when I can mess around and have fun, and I know when I need to buckle down and get the job done. I'm a friendly person, once you get to know me. I know I seem like a mean person, but that's because I take this game a little bit more serious than others do]

with kinds regards
mason0511
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome