Looking for players for my whitelisted server

Colderjake1524's Avatar Colderjake15241/23/13 10:37 pm
1 emeralds 119 5
2/15/2013 4:41 pm
Colderjake1524's Avatar Colderjake1524
I have about 15 slots left on my whitelisted creative server, so If you would like to join, fill out the following application and send it in to me over a private message:

1. IGN?
2. Your age?
3. Why should you play with me and my friends?
4. Have you ever greifed before? (don't lie, most of us have at one point)
5. What build(s) would you like to do with us?
6. Do you agree not to overuse our commands, as our RAM limit is not very high?
7. Tell me about yourself (It has to be more than 5 full sentences)
8. Have you ever run/were staff on a server before?
9. Skype is needed, tell me your skype name/email so we can conference chat.

I know who will try and who won't, the more effort you put it, the better the impression of you.

Colderjake1524
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Colderjake1524
02/15/2013 4:41 pm
Ok, I'll add you. At the moment, I'm waiting to pay the invoice, the price was raised a bit. It will be a while before I put it back up.
xceezeex
02/09/2013 6:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1. IGN is xceezeex
2. I'm 19
3. Real question is why should you play with me?
4. griefing isn't me im a prankster.
5. Id like to build anything given the opportunity you just tell me how you want it and ill do my best to help
6. I agree to not overuse commands
7. Iv been a gamer for quite some time. Iv played minecraft from the beginning. played on one server but all the people were jerks. I'm on the computer most of the time due to my computer major. I am also an athlete so i'm an athletic nerd.
8. My friends and i made a server but it didn't last long because we mostly gamed on the Xbox but nothing more that that.
9. Pm me because my skype is on my personal account so id rather not post that here
shooter946
01/23/2013 11:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ok i can play at 2pm EST
Colderjake1524
01/23/2013 11:09 pm
Good job, I'll add you when I can today. Server will be down until 6 am tomorrow (US Central Time Zone)
shooter946
01/23/2013 10:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
1. IGN? shooterminecraft
2. Your age? 13
3. Why should you play with me and my friends? i think it will be fun to show what i can build
4. Have you ever greifed before? (don't lie, most of us have at one point) honestly the only thing ive griefed is my own projects that i mess up
5. What build(s) would you like to do with us? i would like to do a castle
6. Do you agree not to overuse our commands, as our RAM limit is not very high? i agree
7. Tell me about yourself (It has to be more than 5 full sentences) i am a very mature person.I am also very responsible and i will never grief.I am a very hard worker and will put all my effort into my builds.I am pretty good at redstone as well as building. I have built a mansion and uploaded a video of it on my channel
8. Have you ever run/were staff on a server before? no
9. Skype is needed, tell me your skype name/email so we can conference chat: will tell only tell you if accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome