Looking for players for a whitelisted server:Eternal Minergy

KykyRocks1's Avatar KykyRocks17/28/14 3:24 pm
1 emeralds 2.7k 33
9/19/2014 9:17 am
KykyRocks1's Avatar KykyRocks1
Hello there! I'm Kykyrocks1. After watching a lot of youtubers that play on MindCrack, HermitCraft, etc, I thought about making my own server like them. I'm sure that if you're looking here, that you have seen one of their videos and said to yourself "Oh, man, that looks like fun, everyone working together, being able to trust each other, not having to worry about griefers or annoying spammers." I made a server. I found some people and we had fun. After a few days, some people left. I was really sad to see them go. In the end, only about 5 of the original people were on from day to day. It made me sad. I am looking for more people, people who are devoted to playing on a server, to be on this one. We still have a few people left, and we'll be glad to meet all you new faces.

Well, I'm here to present the server to you. Eternal Minergy. The server is 24/7 & vanilla. I already host it on a capable machine. It is a private server (whitelisted). I'd like to have around 20 people in the whitelist, so if you know somebody that would be good to have, invite them!

Requirements: 15 years old or older. Skype. Minecraft Experience of at least one year. Plenty of time to spend playing on the server.

So, you'd like to join? Fantastic! I'll need you to fill out a form, so I can get to know you and trust you more. You can make your own form, or use this one (you don't have to fill out every part, but the more information, the more I know you care):

IGN:
Skype/Teamspeak username:
Youtube (Optional, but nice):
Name:
Maturity Level (1-10, 10 being the best):
Minecraft Experience:
Time able to spend on the server:
Why you want to join this server:
Time Zone:

Personal Information
Country/State:
Hobbies:
Other personal details:
KykyRocks1
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/19/2014 9:17 am
KykyRocks1
Closed!
09/18/2014 12:03 pm
KykyRocks1
Last Day!
09/16/2014 4:12 pm
KykyRocks1
Still looking!
09/15/2014 4:58 pm
KykyRocks1
Still open! Hoping for more people!
09/13/2014 5:05 pm
KykyRocks1
Ok, since a lot of people are taking forever to accept skype requests, I'm going to open applications back up! I will make a post one day before I close applications again.
09/10/2014 3:46 pm
KykyRocks1
Ok! Applications have ended! I will be messaging and adding people on skype if they make it by tomorrow.
09/08/2014 7:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Brockh187
IGN: Brockh187
Skype username: BeastlyBrock187
Youtube (Optional, but nice): i can record but can figure out good name for youtube
Name: Brock Hunter
Maturity Level (1-10, 10 being the best): idd say 7 i can have some fun but serious most the time :/
Minecraft Experience: Ive played ever since classic and im a good buider and a good redstoner and ive been on so many white list servers
Time able to spend on the server: Maybe 3 hours a day maybe more on weekends
Why you want to join this server: Because i really want what mindcrack hasgreat people with good builds and im prtty tired of singleplayeer :/
Time Zone: AEST its 10 am now

Personal Information:
Country/State: Victoria ballarat Australia
Hobbies: Mincraft and my dogs camping and holidays but mostly minecraft
Other personal details: i dont really know what to say but i guess i get on with everyone that plays right and doesn't do stupid things, but i do like pranks as long as it doesnt include tnt and fire.....
09/08/2014 7:36 pm
KykyRocks1
Last day!
09/05/2014 10:26 pm
KykyRocks1
4 days left!
09/02/2014 5:24 pm
KykyRocks1
Ok, since minecraft 1.8 came out earlier, I will be closing applications on the 9th. Still looking for people until then!
08/28/2014 7:34 pm
KykyRocks1
Still looking! Seeing how I think minecraft 1.8 is gonna come out soon, I'm going to close applications after 1 week of the official release!
08/25/2014 3:49 pm
KykyRocks1
Still looking for more players!
08/22/2014 7:42 am
KykyRocks1
Wow, minecraft 1.8 has taken forever. I've expected to be done searching by now, but we're still searching!
08/13/2014 4:55 pm
KykyRocks1
Still searching!
08/09/2014 10:44 pm
KykyRocks1
Still looking. Also, does anybody have an idea of when 1.8 is gonna come out?
08/10/2014 9:21 pm
TheGeneralEvil
Probably 1-2 months. You can allways start the server on the latest snapshot and upgrade when the update comes.
08/08/2014 12:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Bangthefishdied
Thanks
08/08/2014 10:50 am
KykyRocks1
I'm glad that you read all the rules and requirements, and you still filled out an application even though you do not meet the requirements. Since you explained yourself and how you understand that I'm not looking for little brats, I'll allow your application. I know myself being just at the age requirement that most people my age can be very annoying, but I choose not to be.
08/07/2014 11:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Bangthefishdied
I will state this now so you dont "waste" your time. I am 12, and i hope that even though im younger than hoped for you will read my entire application. Much gratitude would come from knowing you didn't stop reading after the first line. I know you may think "ermagerd 12 year olds are immature brats." Oh my god you are so right. But doesn't everyone deserve a fair chance of joining in on something awesome?

IGN:Fastersk81234
Skype/Teamspeak username:I sent a pm with it inside. I dont like putting my skype out publically.
Youtube (Optional, but nice):Bangthefishdied.
Also i recommend you check out my livestreaming channel bangthefishdied also on http://www.twitch.tv/bangthefishdied
Name:Jacob
Age:12 ----I realize im younger than 15, but i really have been looking for a server like this for a while and hope you can ignore my age.
Maturity Level (1-10, 10 being the best):7 - I know when to be serious
Minecraft Experience:3 years
Time able to spend on the server:Depends how good it is. I play all day so just depends how much I enjoy it. But expect 3-6 hours.
Why you want to join this server:As stated above, I have been looking for a server like this for quite a while and was excited to read that your making one. Hopefully your still reading even though i stated i was 12.
Time Zone:Central

Personal Information
Country/State:Central time zone, Id rather not say much more
Hobbies:Livestreaming and recording youtube videos. (and a bit of programming)
Other personal details:I prefer steak over ribs
08/07/2014 11:02 pm
KykyRocks1
Still need more people!
08/06/2014 6:57 pm
KykyRocks1
After 1.8 comes out, I'll add whoever makes it on skype. It'll be less than a week after 1.8 comes out, but more than a day.
08/06/2014 11:15 am
TheGeneralEvil
08/04/2014 6:35 pm
KykyRocks1
Still looking for more players. We will be looking until at least 1.8 comes out
08/03/2014 9:08 am
TheGeneralEvil
delete this
08/03/2014 8:59 am
KykyRocks1
And I had someone ask, so if you're wondering, IGN is in-game name
07/31/2014 10:07 am
KykyRocks1
Also, I am hoping that a build team looks into this. We had one last time, but they were never on,
07/29/2014 5:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
IndigoEffect
IGN: CauseEffect
Skype/Teamspeak username: isaacewoody (not sure on teampseak)
Youtube (Optional, but nice): https://www.youtube.com/user/TheIndigoSushi No videos on it, but it's entirely possible for me to record. (I have Fraps and a Blue Snowball)
Name: Isaac
Maturity Level (1-10, 10 being the best): Probably an 8. I'm not serious to the point of being a buzzkill or having no sense of humor at all.
Minecraft Experience: I don't know what you mean by this entirely, but I joined Minecraft the day before 1.0 released (November 11th, 2011) and ever since then I've learned every single recipe and all the secrets of the game (etc.).
Time able to spend on the server: 10AM to 10PM usually (Upwards of 10 Hours)
Why you want to join this server: It sounds like a fun idea and I've been looking for a nice place to have fun.
Time Zone: CDT (Central Time) [UDT -5]

Personal Information
Country/State: Texas, USA
Hobbies: Minecraft, Computer Building, Reddit
Other personal details: - -
07/29/2014 5:55 pm
Level 1 : New Network
LiTTleONeZZ2
IGN: LiTTleONeZZ
Skype/Teamspeak username: Im Stage3000mod on Skype.
Youtube (Optional, but nice): Use to now dont post since my graphics card is shit
Name: Michael
Maturity Level (1-10, 10 being the best): 9ish i play around alot
Minecraft Experience: Well I have been a Redstone builder and builder for 2 -3 years long and i love creating builds / houses. I always will love doing that.
Time able to spend on the server: like 2 - 3 hours
Why you want to join this server: I want to play a private server like a series, how the youtuber KingDaddyDMAC does. I love to play vanillia with other people and would love to be apart of your server.anything is nice.
Time Zone: Eastern

Personal Information
Country/State: NH,USA
Hobbies: I love Coding .
Other personal details: I am OpenMinded creative and love playing serveras and chatting with friends . I dont have a mic so if i need 1 im sorry i dont have 1 but i would love to still play with you guys . I love seeing my friends everyday and love to drink fatcat milk (joke)
07/29/2014 5:48 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Unicorn
matthewLUVZmen
IGN: matthewLUVZmen
Skype/Teamspeak username: tyler.schneider26
Youtube (Optional, but nice): no
Name: Tyler
Maturity Level (1-10, 10 being the best): 8
Minecraft Experience: 5 years
Time able to spend on the server: 3-4 hours a day
Why you want to join this server: because i want to have fun and just enjoy vanilla minecraft again!
Time Zone: PST

Personal Information
Country/State: United States
Hobbies: rugby, xbox, gaprhic design
Other personal details: none
07/29/2014 3:31 pm
KykyRocks1
JustForForumsDude, this is a game built for kids, I'm not to sure 17 maybe 19 year olds should be playing this game, especially vanilla, I play this game for fun, and I'm a kid

It's actually not specifically built for kids... Besides, they can play on any public server they want. I just don't want them to ruin my private server.
07/29/2014 2:05 pm
KykyRocks1
Please read the requirements before posting.
07/28/2014 6:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
it44123
IGN: it44123
Skype/Teamspeak username: it44123/it44123
Youtube (Optional, but nice): https://www.youtube.com/user/MrIt44123/ ... _as=public
Name: Justin
Maturity Level (1-10, 10 being the best): 9
Minecraft Experience: Since 1.2.5 Modded/Vanilla
Time able to spend on the server: 5-7 hours per day
Why you want to join this server: I would like to continue filming my Minecraft SMP Series since the last server had closed and bombed my base...
Time Zone: Eastern

Personal Information
Country/State: US, Connecticut
Hobbies: Video games, Going to the movies, Coding, Swimming, Camping, Basketball.
Other personal details:
07/28/2014 6:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
pandasrulez
IGN: diegoroberts99
Skype/Teamspeak username: diegodadog99
Youtube (Optional, but nice): i have one but i havent uploaded in a long time
Name: scott
Maturity Level (1-10, 10 being the best): 9
Minecraft Experience: ive been playing for 2 and a half years
Time able to spend on the server: probably a couple hours a day at least
Why you want to join this server: i wanna have a server that i can meet the people on and become good friends with and invite my own friends to it
Time Zone: mountain time zone (canada)

Personal Information
Country/State: canada
Hobbies: lots of gaming, biking, long boarding
Other personal details: i like music
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome